Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Fast Becoming A Trend - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fast Becoming A Trend (1123 Views)

Moderators In Jobs/vacancy Section Please Stop This Trend / Recent Trend Of Begging On Nairaland. / Let's Put An End To This Ugly Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Becoming A Trend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
It has come to my notice that many job seekers hardly go for the interview they are scheduled for, reasons some say, no adequate information about the firm,company or organisation, a few say GNLD has saturated the country and makes it difficult to ascertain genuine invite, many applicant, some just hoard information regarding the organisation especially on NL despite the fact that they have been interviewed there and so decide not to give out information and finally, they pay is a key major factor especially for those residing in far places.

Why is this so?
Re: Fast Becoming A Trend by Me4sure: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
Some people are self centered but it is well
Some can view but cannot comment
Some dont want others to prosper
Thank you for using this platform to help people
God bless you
Re: Fast Becoming A Trend by Me4sure: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Please I have been trying to load my passport on the civil service commission website but its not uploading.
Kindly help
Has anyone been able to fill the form online
Thanks
Re: Fast Becoming A Trend by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
For anyone who knows me, I try to comment on any thread that will help people move forward and I must say people cannot really comment on every darn post GoldenDr.

However, it is imperative that we try as much as possible to help one another and so I support that if you have any info or the likes, kindly try and help people.

We should also not let the insensitivity or selfishness of some people deter us from doing good. Goodness is a passion or rather an habit and is not a function of "cause" and "effect". Whether people give feedback, help others, give information etc let us continue to do good if you can.

Check out the first website in my signature and you will see lots of ways I have helped job seekers.

1 Like

Re: Fast Becoming A Trend by ProfGday(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
The resons are d following.
1. Bad previous experiences in d hand of scammers posting vacancies on internet.
2.Wasting d little income on unprofitable pursuits of jobs.
3. You can not fooled a Nigerian twice.
4. Calculating ur loses and gain @ times can make u to forgo some interview for another profitable means.
5. Show me where d money is and u wud marvel @ d number of people jostling for jobs there. For ur information any job invites that attracts just only a few ppu may nt command "attractive salary".
The reasons are many.

1 Like

Re: Fast Becoming A Trend by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2015
ProfGday:
The resons are d following.
1. Bad previous experiences in d hand of scammers posting vacancies on internet.
2.Wasting d little income on unprofitable pursuits of jobs.
3. You can not fooled a Nigerian twice.
4. Calculating ur loses and gain @ times can make u to forgo some interview for another profitable means.
5. Show me where d money is and u wud marvel @ d number of people jostling for jobs there. For ur information any job invites that attracts just only a few ppu may nt command "attractive salary".
The reasons are many.
good morning

(1) (Reply)

Current Job Vacancies In A Shipping And Logistic Company / Job Ads For Petroleum Engineering Graduates. / NAPTIN Graduate Skills Development Programme (NGSDP 2015/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.