Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? (3083 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by sexzskil(f): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
I know in Nigeria, one is not allowed to withdraw from PayPal, but is there any way, trick, idea or medium one can use? I'll be very glad, let someone answer.
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by sseunth(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
nooo...cus u cant recieve money with unless u av usa verified paypal acct
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by sexzskil(f): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
sseunth: nooo...cus u cant recieve money with unless u av usa verified paypal acct
Pls how can one get a USA verified paypal account? Is it possible?
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by sseunth(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
sexzskil:
Pls how can one get a USA verified paypal account? Is it possible?
yea...it s possible....are u on telegram or bbm...so dat i cn gv u d ebook on it
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by romzyxy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
send me the ebook plx.
michaelehiaguina2@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by reddyfred: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
sseunth: nooo...cus u cant recieve money with unless u av usa verified paypal acct
also send me the ebook sexysofia2000@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2014
sexzskil: I know in Nigeria, one is not allowed to withdraw from PayPal, but is there any way, trick, idea or medium one can use? I'll be very glad, let someone answer.

Contact TopUpGold.

www.topupgold.com
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by sseunth(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
reddyfred: also send me the ebook sexysofia2000@gmail.com
check ur email
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by sseunth(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
romzyxy: send me the ebook plx.
michaelehiaguina2@gmail.com
check ur email
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by exxy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
sseunth: yea...it s possible....are u on telegram or bbm...so dat i cn gv u d ebook on it

pls send me the ebook
emmadsurgeon@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by Kennyfancy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Me also, kennetheganyomake@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by Betboss(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
You can get a verified PayPal account with USA phone number for verification. The PayPal account will also be linked to your Payoneer account (a payment processing company). with this done you will be able to receive and withdraw your money here in any Nigeria bank.

I am currently running an offer on opening a verified PayPal account for only N4000 within 48hrs.
www.reapfast.com/paypal.html

if you wish to learn how to open a PayPal account by yourself with a detailed step-by-step graphical guild. you can order the eBook for only N4000.
www.reapfast.com/piggybank.html

You can also visit my older thread on 5 Guaranteed Way To Make Money Online here

https://www.nairaland.com/1915749/5-guaranteed-ways-make-money
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by sseunth(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
exxy:

pls send me the ebook
emmadsurgeon@gmail.com
pls bbm or telegram....
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by justi4jesu(f): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nairalanders una like ebook no be small. Everything you need to know is everywhere on nairaland. Not unless the ebook is free.
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by sseunth(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
pls i am nt selling any ebook ooo
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by jutah(m): 12:31am On Sep 29, 2014
sseunth: yea...it s possible....are u on telegram or bbm...so dat i cn gv u d ebook on it
please I need the eBook. Ikechukwujacob86@gmail.com
7A31A179. Thanks
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by sseunth(m): 6:07am On Sep 29, 2014
jutah:
please I need the eBook. Ikechukwujacob86@gmail.com
7A31A179. Thanks
sent u a request already....my dsplay name is mhizta zeun.... 7F4464A9

1 Like

Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by efe2real(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2014
sseunth: pls i am nt selling any ebook ooo

Please I need the e-book. Here's my email addy dvilla4real@live.com and BB pin 32545BC8.
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by dramaticspeak(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2014
23139928 send me the ebook
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by sseunth(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
solbash11:

The creator of the eBook that's on the link you provided had done a good job. Likewise @sseunth you 've done nice work sharing the link to download it on this thread.

However I got a copy of the eBook and reviewed it carefully, but I noticed some things in the write up which may caused account limitation, but good luck to you all.
and how can sum1 bypass acct limitation
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by legalwealth(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
sexzskil: I know in Nigeria, one is not allowed to withdraw from PayPal, but is there any way, trick, idea or medium one can use? I'll be very glad, let someone answer.

You can't except you have foreign PayPal account like that of uae & usa we do recommend.
You can as well collect your PayPal earnings into your Nigeria bank account even if you do not have any PayPal account.
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by legalwealth(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
If the USA PayPal account ebook you people are downloading is telling you to use fakenamegenator and proxies like hotspotshield and the likes,then you are bound to loosing money,run for your dear life.

#Simpletruth! !!
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by sseunth(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
legalwealth: If the USA PayPal account ebook you people are downloading is telling you to use fakenamegenator and proxies like hotspotshield and the likes,then you are bound to loosing money,run for your dear life.

#Simpletruth! !!
abegi...i have bin using it...and i am receivin my money...jst tell dem u want to help dem.to set it up and dey gonna pay u.....
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
legalwealth: If the USA PayPal account ebook you people are downloading is telling you to use fakenamegenator and proxies like hotspotshield and the likes,then you are bound to loosing money,run for your dear life.

#Simpletruth! !!

You know the author very well and he can't recommend proxies and fakename.

My 2 cents.
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
sseunth: abegi...i have bin using it...and i am receivin my money...jst tell dem u want to help dem.to set it up and dey gonna pay u.....

Not advisable to use proxies.
You will regret it in a long run.

Speaking from experience and the person you quoted.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by legalwealth(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Youngzedd:

You know the author very well and he can't recommend proxies and fakename.

My 2 cents.

I don't even know the author! !!
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
legalwealth:

I don't even know the author! !!

Download the guide then.
Re: How Can One Withdraw Money From His Paypal Account Nigeria? by sseunth(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Youngzedd:

Not advisable to use proxies.
You will regret it in a long run.

Speaking from experience and the person you quoted.
noone is using proxy.....it is vpn...anything else?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Washing Machine Parts / Lottery: Man Wins N22 Billion After Playing Same Numbers For 20 Years - Pictures / Your Experience About Account Funding To Betonmarkets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.