Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram (84513 Views)

Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day / Boko Haram News Update:>> See The Boko Haram Armored Tank Captured By D Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by Adminisher: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
KingEbukasBlog: Surely this war is ending very soon. The Nigerian military is gaining upper hand by far. Read full report from Sahara Reporters [ http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/27/nigerian-troops-capture-monstrous-armored-tank-boko-haram-insurgents ] below :

More here : http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/09/see-monstrous-armoured-tank-captured-by.html

This is not a monstrous tank pleeeaaase!!!.

1 Like

Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by pacretus(m): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Madawaki01: What's wrong with all these newspapers??stop calling them islamist,if u keep calling them that,u're boosting their morale,they will only continue thinking they are fighting for islam,they don't,they are nothing but terrorists..
terrorist ko islamist ni.

all na d same.

3 Likes

Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by 1Book(m): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
jerflakes:
You dey mind am?
you dey craze and sick @ the same time.
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by nijanigga: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
MuhdG:
Russia denied visa?
You vex like say American embassy denied you visa.
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nice one.

But wait o
How come na now whe election done the reach na him boko boys come the lose the war ?

something is fishing.
And I don't like fish.

1 Like

Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by Fabdedon(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=ocelot2006]

That is NOT the T-55, but the ERC-90. And all these armoured vehicles are captured NA vehicles.[/quote ]can you prove it..if not leave the matter for the mouthed #peace
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by Lilimax(f): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tunguy01: oga hw cum u knw much abt weapons , u dey work 4 arsenal or u goggle am ? ..., I fear u pass boko self
His source said google nah smiley
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by Hadizam: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
taharqa: Islamic terrorists, u mean??

No sir, he meant Christian terrorist who were given contract through CAN to buy Arms worth $9.3m.

2 Likes

Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by amanze15(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
moderatorr: How did they transport it all the way from libya without being intercepted?
Even if they want let then carry chain wheeled air planes, Goodluck Jonathan said the Nigerian Army has found "a working formula" to win the battle.
I guess, the formula is that the 9 mole generals and all their footsoldiers has been fished out of the Nigerian Army.
As long as their are no moles, no military can defeat thr Nigerian army in Africa. Nigerian ended the liberian war with only 700 soldiers during obasanjo's regime. Duribg GEJ's regime, we had only 800 soldiers change the course of the battle in Mali.
God Bless Nigeria.
don't be delusional Egypt, Algeria and Ethoipia got more fire power than we do
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by larryshow4(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
Why do i just find it hard to believe that all this are just mere politics... Things getting right when election is closing in... UNA WELL DONE>>>> POLITICHARAM!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by Frankenstein: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
I saw 'monstrous' and clicked on the topic only to see a piece of steel with rubber tyres. #Disappointed

2 Likes

Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by JuanDeDios: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
LegatusGlaber: Kudos to the military.

But what is monstrous about this tank?
Lol

1 Like

Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by peter4d2(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Whr r d supposed oppostin n d arewa govnors forum or d northern elders ,bastrds wuld neva c anyfin gud in jonahs administratn but wuld b quick/swift 2 condem his gud works.
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by MadCow1: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
The cost of each tank shell no be beans so these niggas are definitely sponsored by some wealthy people somewhere
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by kenex4ever(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
donphilopus: Later some people will invade here to tell us that SaharaReporters is allergic to reporting a positive news about the Nigerian Military. Ride on SaharaReporters, we'e solidly behind you.

Meanwhile, kudos to the Nigerian Military!
B4 nko? R they nt d ones dat said shekau is not dead? They just want to cover dia shame a little and by d way, what is monstrous abt dat armored car? An armored tank with rubber tyre is now monstrous, sahara R are a bunch of confused sadists

1 Like

Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by sandee575(f): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
That's just an AFV, i.e Armored Fighting Vehicle.

These are tanks, monstrous or not monstrous!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by Afrok(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Fresh air blowing into Nigeria and Nigerians can hope for Goodluck without being told to have more Patience.
God Bless Nigeria Military
God Bless Nigeria...
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
4bobo: All these weapons might come from gadaffi's armoury after his kingdom fell. Can u remind me the country that caused this Kingdom fell and armed the rebels? Now they want to do same in Nigeria? It will never work. We are coming back strong and we will not fall as a nation.
Why are they always after rich-in - oil developing nations? God is watching una.
I've never heard of Boko Haram acquiring or getting armoured tanks from north Africa. The tanks they boast of are the ones seized from our soldiers.
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by kenex4ever(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
OBIORAA: Nice one.

But wait o
How come na now whe election done the reach na him boko boys come the lose the war ?

something is fishing.
And I don't like fish.
U guys r always not satisfied, if d killing had continued in d northeast u will complain dat GEJ is keeping calm so dat there won't b election in dat region because dats where APC has much supporters.

1 Like

Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
mabeni: It do baffles me how a tank as big as this got imported in in d country and our security men was unware. Praise Jah sha!

ORESTIJAFOR may have some answers to your question.
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
4bobo: All these weapons might come from gadaffi's armoury after his kingdom fell. Can u remind me the country that caused this Kingdom fell and armed the rebels? Now they want to do same in Nigeria? It will never work. We are coming back strong and we will not fall as a nation.
Why are they always after rich-in - oil developing nations? God is watching una.
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by johnsone2: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
[quote][/quote]Thank God oo.Gods own country,we can neva fall
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by Reference(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Madawaki01: What's wrong with all these newspapers??stop calling them islamist,if u keep calling them that,u're boosting their morale,they will only continue thinking they are fighting for islam,they don't,they are nothing but terrorists..

Hmmm. Never too late in the day to say good morning.
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by ITbomb(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
TOPCRUISE: Could it be that most of these weapons are transported from apapa warf inside containers. Because I don't know how someone will drive that on road and not undetected
Lol, dis one never travel outside Lagos before
You think say Apapa be the only entry point or person go drive dis from Lagos go Borno State?

1 Like

Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by sfx9ja(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2014

Abi o. help me ask them broheim. they have obviously never seen tiger panzers that were used in WW2. Mschtew!
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by diki1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
How the hell they got this tanker, how the hell it got into the country. A lot of question
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by jerflakes(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
1Book:
you dey craze and sick @ the same time.

Tell me something new.
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by Reference(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
Holywizard: God punish USA & bless Russia. USA keeps funding terrorists to destabilize other country's economies & to enrich themselves. Am sure dat tank is from Libya.

Bless Russia....and a T55 is made where again....?§¿ *~
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by Muzikluva(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2014

I wonder ooi»»but as they say,don't judge a book by its cover.
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Frankenstein: I saw 'monstrous' and clicked on the topic only to see a piece of steel with rubber tyres. #Disappointed

Same thing here. I was expecting something sophisticated as Stryker or MCV-80 Warrior but not this at all. Sha, it's still a job well-done as this piece of steel can be ever destructive in the wrong hands.
Re: See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
kenex4ever:
U guys r always not satisfied, if d killing had continued in d northeast u will complain dat GEJ is keeping calm so dat there won't b election in dat region because dats where APC has much supporters.

No vex. Na only question I ask o.
Me I no be pdp or apc even c.a.n self I no belong. All am say is that something is fishing and me I no cucuma like fish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.