Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Any Christian To Help Explain This? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Christian To Help Explain This? (4833 Views)

'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' / I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? / Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Any Christian To Help Explain This? by Pr0ton: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2014
pacretus: in conlcusion ,i end all this argument wit this qoute from the bible."bad character corrupts good manners."
adam was made to know only good.but he was decieved by the devil.(D+Evil=devil).so adam good character or moral got corrupted by bad character d devil..but i love the bible is realy interestine.hmm.
case closed.all rise.COURTUU.

If you understand why God can't sin you'll understand why man couldn't have if truly he WAS good.

He wasn't good enough!

2 Likes

Re: Any Christian To Help Explain This? by frank317: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2014
Man was built to fall. It was all planned from the begining. The concept of free will says it all. Of course God was not expecting Adam or his off springs not to eat from the tree. Putting the tree there in the first place was all part of the plan. The bible God loves drama and we can see it right from the fall of lucifer. Anybody who says man or angels were created perfect has a reasoning problem. Such a person should reevaluate his sense of resoning and upgrade.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Good Reason Why You Shouldn't Take Atheists Seriously / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2015 Prophesy. / The Ungodly Influence Of Dance And Secular Music To Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.