Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

How Can It Be Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can It Be Done? (3866 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can It Be Done? by Ebubest(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
if you come in contact with a girl who have everything, when i mean everything, she is attractive, use the latest BlackBerry phone, very intelligent and money is not a problem cause her father is rich, but you can stop thinking about her cause you like her and want her to be your girlfriend. But most of the times you approached her she just keep brushing you aside. How can you make her see that you really love her?...
Re: How Can It Be Done? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Reach her standard. Then approach her.
Re: How Can It Be Done? by Ebubest(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy: Reach her standard. Then approach her.
e b like u b one of dem!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can It Be Done? by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
f. Uck her standards
@op keep trying, its never easy getting what we want.
Re: How Can It Be Done? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ebubest: e b like u b one of dem!!!

One of whom?
Re: How Can It Be Done? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
f. Uck her standards
@op keep trying, its never easy getting what we want.

Oh. Because if he doesn't work on improving himself she's just gonna wake up some day and decide she loves him. Okays.
Re: How Can It Be Done? by MrCork: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ebubest: if you come in contact with a girl who have everything, when i mean everything, she is attractive, use the latest BlackBerry phone, very intelligent and money is not a problem cause her father is rich, but you can stop thinking about her cause you like her and want her to be your girlfriend. But most of the times you approached her she just keep brushing you aside. How can you make her see that you really love her?

....bro.. Hello...ok. The technique is to drink raw egg wit milk lemon & sugar to help develop a deeep voice....gerrrit?..all females r attracted to deep voice and this turns them on & make them want u.

...but to be honest,from ma professional opinion, i suspect yor voice sound like angry woman..this is y she not takin u serious....is she light skin?
angry

6 Likes

Re: How Can It Be Done? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ebubest: if you come in contact with a girl who have everything, when i mean everything, she is attractive, use the latest BlackBerry phone, very intelligent and money is not a problem cause her father is rich, but you can stop thinking about her cause you like her and want her to be your girlfriend. But most of the times you approached her she just keep brushing you aside. How can you make her see that you really love her?
lol very easy.

1) go shopping, buy very nice outfits. Look at how she dresses and try to match it to ur standard.

2) whether she's a teenager or an adult, never try to form useless swag, ladies dig class not swag, even though I haven't started practicing what I'm preaching.

3) Google should be ur best friend, there are certain colognes u can wear that heightens her senses Asin pheromones, u might not get this but try to research more on this.

4) be the perfect stalker/spy. She's rich u say? Good, we hang out at specific restaurants, hotels, beauty spars but never ever approach her before, during or after church service.

5) be yourself, don't try to borrow ur friend's car to impress. The cologne and the classy outfits should raise ur chances of being noticed by 10-15%.

6) this is the final step, after stalking her pretty well, know the perfect words to use, don't go using "you must be the shooting star I saw decades ago, u are definitely an angel sent to earth to bla bla bla" if u try this bullcrap, oyo na ur own. Just be confident(if u can make her smile in the first 30 secs, Jesus is with u) and bonus; if u are ugly and have a reputation of being irresponsible, just forget about her.

Note to self: I doubt she's as rich as u make her seem.

1 Like

Re: How Can It Be Done? by MrCork: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2014

. ..errm sweery. .plis stop using other peoples picture on yor profile coz it is 419....coz that babe is jus too fine to be u coz she loook like a Londoner....Homebase females can never look like that...STOP IT!! (no offense) angry

4 Likes

Re: How Can It Be Done? by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh. Because if he doesn't work on improving himself she's just gonna wake up some day and decide she loves him. Okays.
but what if she gets to like him like this and besides what makes you think he isn't up to her standard. Some girls can be frustrating
Re: How Can It Be Done? by djeezy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Be super cute.....Then treat her like she has nothing.
Re: How Can It Be Done? by inositol88(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
JUST DO AN ORDINARY THING IN AN EXTRAORDINARY WAY TO PROVE UR LUV FOR HER
Re: How Can It Be Done? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Shoe Get size

1 Like

Re: How Can It Be Done? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrCork:

. ..errm sweery. .plis stop using other peoples picture on yor profile coz it is 419....coz that babe is jus too fine to be u coz she loook like a Londoner....Homebase females can never look like that...STOP IT!! (no offense) angry

Oh I'm sorry. I'll find an uglier picture to use.

I LIVE IN IRELAND.
Re: How Can It Be Done? by Ebubest(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
3cycle: Shoe Get size
meaning?
Re: How Can It Be Done? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
but what if she gets to like him like this and besides what makes you think he isn't up to her standard. Some girls can be frustrating

I don't think he's up to her standard because he only mentioned her financial status and her beauty. If he was up to her those qualities should not seem as such a big deal. Especially the whole "latest blackberry" thing

Obviously she's not going to like him like this. She's not been noticing him. The op said she's been brushing him off. So either he needs to change or he can forget it.
Re: How Can It Be Done? by MrCork: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh I'm sorry. I'll find an uglier picture to use.

I LIVE IN IRELAND.

....yea ..victoria island?....STOP LYIN...STOPIT...anyways,the great thin about it is that i lov that pic and she ma kinda woman....light skin! angry

3 Likes

Re: How Can It Be Done? by Ebubest(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I don't think he's up to her standard because he only mentioned her financial status and her beauty. If he was up to her those qualities should not seem as such a big deal. Especially the whole "latest blackberry" thing

Obviously she's not going to like him like this. She's not been noticing him. The op said she's been brushing him off. So either he needs to change or he can forget it.
babe no vex o, u no see say i say na her pupsi wealth she dey live on.
Re: How Can It Be Done? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrCork:

....yea ..victoria island?....STOP LYIN...STOPIT...anyways,the great thin about it is that i lov that pic and she ma kinda woman....light skin! angry

I'm not light-skinned. Well thank you anyways.

Yeah Victoria Island
Re: How Can It Be Done? by Butoneday2(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
angry angry lipsrsealed U are a man go and hustle. undecided
Re: How Can It Be Done? by MrCork: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm not light-skinned. Well thank you anyways.

Yeah Victoria Island

...of course i no u ain't light skin..u in nigeria...i was referring to the light skin London chick on yo profile...she light skin...she ma kinda chick and am gooona marry her when i find het! smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Can It Be Done? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ebubest: babe no vex o, u no see say i say na her pupsi wealth she dey live on.

Her father's wealth will.become her own soon enough.
Re: How Can It Be Done? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrCork:

...of course i no u ain't light skin..u in nigeria...i was referring to the light skin London chick on yo profile...she light skin...she ma kinda chick and am gooona marry her when i find het! smiley

Haha okay. Ill tell her. She doesn't like Londoners tho sorry. She only likes Nigerian men. And dark ones
Re: How Can It Be Done? by mymissingrib(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
nna egbe eye ni eye nwo to
Re: How Can It Be Done? by Ebubest(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Her father's wealth will.become her own soon enough.
hmmm wat makes u so sure of dat?
Re: How Can It Be Done? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ebubest: hmmm wat makes u so sure of dat?

Her father is letting her spend it now. What is he going to do with it when he's dead?
Re: How Can It Be Done? by iceberylin(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ú ŃÁĨĹĔĎ ĨŤ kiss
Re: How Can It Be Done? by valmunich(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
djeezy: Be super cute.....Then treat her like she has nothing.
I don't your 'super cute' you mean he should go and change his looks
Re: How Can It Be Done? by djeezy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
valmunich:
I don't your 'super cute' you mean he should go and change his looks
he can package well.
Re: How Can It Be Done? by laplace12(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2014

Good answer.

Some people think loving someone is enough for the person to love them back
Re: How Can It Be Done? by Ebubest(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
laplace12:

Good answer.

Some people think loving someone is enough for the person to love them back
i wonder how u approached ur girlfriend
Re: How Can It Be Done? by laplace12(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ebubest: i wonder how u approached ur girlfriend

See, chasing a girl beyond your class is setting yourself up for heartbreak. Same way it is for a girl having a crush on a guy beyond her class.

I've got one girl on ma nerves now, don't know how to tell her its not going to work without hurting her. Yet I know it won't work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Tips For Dating Shy Guys And Making Him Your Soulmate Forever / Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? / Supposing fornication Wasn't A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.