Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) (22884 Views)

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by MadCow1: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ayo Oritsejafor wey suppose dey under EFCC custody for aiding and abetting corruption and money laundering ne ehn dey chair the Independence anniversary service of Nigeria.. grin

Dear Jesus, wetin you dey wait for to show back?!

Unfortunately, I am still going to vote for Jonathan because APC is a Terrorist Hausa/Yoruba party, APGA is a pro-Biafra party and the rest of the other parties are mini-PDP's.. angry

I wonder how much it would cost to open a new Political Party or to run as an independent candidate.

1 Like

Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayusco85:

U get time o. Lol. I stopped counting since

I am a Nigerian ,after all. smiley
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
abdulabbakar: 54 years of total neocolonization!!!....C faces.
Those that fighted for the Independence have been buried with it... angry
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by ayusco85(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
egbe4real: I think 5mths cus of their ways.

U self na so u dull reach? Lol. I stopped counting when naija turned 50yrs
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by promisingstar(f): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Gud for them
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by ayusco85(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
rattlesnake: teenage nation

u mean naija havent reached puberty? shocked
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by Olaskybab: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Heyliesha: I'm also dia
wetin u dey find dere
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by Olaskybab: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Abimbola29: See baba face!!!old soldier never dies
dz ur english......

e get as e b oooo
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by adonbilivit: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Go and snap NTA screen with that your latest Samsung, iphone, post it here let's see.
ogbeni calm down
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by julioralph(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
bushdoc9919:

They did during the Silverbird guy's time (Ben Murray-Bruce) in charge ten years ago
yes dats true, bright blue if I'm not mistaken. Although one old school Minister ordered them to change it back.
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by bobfash(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nigeria @ 54! Yes ke, There is still hope even for a dead tree! Leave corrupt politicians and let's do our bit, and see if God will nt rain fire on them
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by emmasege: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
When will God cure the insanity in our land, as displayed by ur post. In ur own view, Papa Oritsejafor shud be in EFCC custody. By the way, did u listen to the powerful message that was preached at the national altar?, or u couldn't just stand listening to him?. Even the sponsors (ElRufai, APC) of the malicious lies against the CAN president know the truth, but would rather feed gullible folks like u with lies.
Long live pastor Oritsejafor!
Long live the Christian Association of Nigeria!
And long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
MadCow1: Ayo Oritsejafor wey suppose dey under EFCC custody for aiding and abetting corruption and money laundering ne ehn dey chair the Independence anniversary service of Nigeria.. grin

Dear Jesus, wetin you dey wait for to show back?!

Unfortunately, I am still going to vote for Jonathan because APC is a Terrorist Hausa/Yoruba party, APGA is a pro-Biafra party and the rest of the other parties are mini-PDP's.. angry

I wonder how much it would cost to open a new Political Party or to run as an independent candidate.
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayusco85: How old is Nigeria self? I ve lost count

we are not so old but we r closer to the grave.
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
sirjohnson: God bless 9ja

.not even a link to read new thng?
even if na link wey fit link us to another link.
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by hizaya61(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
they tell you say we no get nta mtcheeew
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by Johnbosco77(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Go will give me better one.
amen oooo my bro. *God
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by sirjohnson(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

.not even a link to read new thng?
even if na link wey fit link us to another link.

Done for today...Getting ready to for tomorrow....But wait o, is this mockery or compliment Dont bother to answer me, I already know what it is
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
sirjohnson:

Done for today...Getting ready to for tomorrow....But wait o, is this mockery or compliment Dont bother to answer me, I already know what it is

-I THink its MOCKPLIMENT.
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by Kagarko(m): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
QMark:

Victory? Over what? We are more colonized now than we were before1960. I'd rather be colonized by those British than these bull shits ruling our land.

Bross the apartheid regime in SA took good care of local than what we are receiving in Nigeria.
I even saw that arm dealer preaching to top Nigerian functionaries.
Instead of hiding in shame.
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Somebody needs to upgrade that NTA. It is ruining my eyes! angry angry cry cry cry
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by MadCow1: 2:21am On Sep 29, 2014
emmasege: When will God cure the insanity in our land, as displayed by ur post. In ur own view, Papa Oritsejafor shud be in EFCC custody. By the way, did u listen to the powerful message that was preached at the national altar?, or u couldn't just stand listening to him?. Even the sponsors (ElRufai, APC) of the malicious lies against the CAN president know the truth, but would rather feed gullible folks like u with lies.
Long live pastor Oritsejafor!
Long live the Christian Association of Nigeria!
And long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Lol...

Of course he preached a powerful message after using his powerful jet to fly out our monies under the guise of purchasing arms that didn't exist.. Lol.

Our insanity in this nation is beyond what God can cure.. Hopefully natural selection would eventually do the sorting for us..

arrant nonsense.
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by sirjohnson(m): 5:19am On Sep 29, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

-I THink its MOCKPLIMENT.

undecided
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by enuel: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Well, history has shown that critics have never contributed positively in terms of driving a change than to only inform the people what is happening in the political platforms. Haven said that, its the way forward that all young and old nigerians should focus on. God bless Nigeria.
Re: 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) by Projectors(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nigeria is not 54 year old, Nigeria indenpendence is 54 year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / Apostle Suleman Denies Receiving N90m COVID-19 Loan From US / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.