Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Messi Reign Is Over - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Reign Is Over (3900 Views)

Do Barcelona Still Need Messi? End Of Messi's Reign at Barca? / All the News of Sunday Oliseh's Reign As Super Eagles Coach / Which Players Will Take Over From Messi And Ronaldo After Their Reign For Bd'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Reign Is Over by tall2ce(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
everything is not about how many goals a player scores.if Zidane Figo and Cannavaro can win FIFA world best with little goals tell me y messing cannot do d same
Re: Messi Reign Is Over by paulhq(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

OGHENEMINE how far na?
So u don come Nairaland abi?
Back to the matter.
Am not talkling of preference.
If you ask Stephen Keshi, he may say Ronaldo is better than Messi but will rather have Messi on his team because his abilities.
He can score like Ronaldo or Diego Costa, Dribble like Neymar or Hazard and Assist like Fabregas, Ozill or Di Maria.
This guy is a complete Hybrid.
Ronaldo is a complete player,I respect him for that but Messi has complete abilities.
Right Now, i dont even want to see Messi or Cr7 winning ballon d'or.
I want Neymar to Shine

Am on Nairaland , am on every where , am just not active in posts .

Regarding your other statement , I'll say No! You can't speak for Keshi . Stop speaking for people dude . It's not fair sad .

But I'll tell you what , not that am speaking for Mourihno , if He is to choose which of these two players , there's a more likely chance he'll choose Ronaldo over Messi , if you've studied Mourihno very well , you'll know am saying the truth . To Mourihno , it's not about your name or achievements , it's always about strategy (and don't start blabbing that Messi can fit into any strategy) .

It's not always about name , in the world cup , everyone was saying to Keshi, "hay , pick this player" , and they think nigeria would have played better if there was more player . As the results turns out , the ones with not so big names were the one shining , while the big ones like Mikel were flopping .

To conclude the matter , on my own opinion , you can't force ideas or believes on people . I believe is that Ronaldo is better than Messi according to what I've seen , and I believe Neymer is also better (will be) than both . Enjoy football and stop fighting . Case closed .

1 Like

Re: Messi Reign Is Over by Carmal90(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
paulhq:

Am on Nairaland , am on every where , am just not active in posts .

Regarding your other statement , I'll say No! You can't speak for Keshi . Stop speaking for people dude . It's not fair sad .

But I'll tell you what , not that am speaking for Mourihno , if He is to choose which of these two players , there's a more likely chance he'll choose Ronaldo over Messi , if you've studied Mourihno very well , you'll know am saying the truth . To Mourihno , it's not about your name or achievements , it's always about strategy (and don't start blabbing that Messi can fit into any strategy) .

It's not always about name , in the world cup , everyone was saying to Keshi, "hay , pick this player" , and they think nigeria would have played better if there was more player . As the results turns out , the ones with not so big names were the one shining , while the big ones like Mikel were flopping .

To conclude the matter , on my own opinion , you can't force ideas or believes on people . I believe is that Ronaldo is better than Messi according to what I've seen , and I believe Neymer is also better (will be) than both . Enjoy football and stop fighting . Case closed .
sighted

1 Like

Re: Messi Reign Is Over by Baddestguyp(m): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
never-ending argument. I believe messi is better than ronaldo. also messi is a team player unlike ronaldo. this argument is pointless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Neymar, Ronaldinho And Messi Were Girls (photo ) / Photo: Moment Anthony Joshua Was Announced Winner Across Wembley & California / Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.