Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (20874 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by nellaluv(f): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2009
Pls koksy i want to know more about this contraceptive -DUOFEM- d risk and possible side-effect. Is it only for married women. Can u recommend a gud contraceptive 4 an unmarried lady. Thanks. I would also like 2 no the medicine 2 use 4 ezecma and ringworm thanks.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by Oluschenco(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2009
What can be done to a 5 days period that changed to 2 days, and what is the reason and effect of a blackich/deep-coloured period. What drugs or advice can u say
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by nolvera(f): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2009
Pls help me,i m having vaginal discharge caused by moderate growth of candida.And i ve used Gynodaktarine(vag.insert)yet it didnt help.Pls help me.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by skanmy: 1:59am On Sep 23, 2009
@ kosky,you nid to ask this guy for his qualification.I am very sure he doesnt know that wif his attitude,the patient stands to lose,I have seen very terrible presciptions from doctors and it took the superior knowledge of a Pharmacist on drugs to detect and over-rule such prescription.I tink it is beef and ego dat makes a doctor quote physiology where all that could be more applicable is pharmac.A doctor spends 2yrs studying pharmac while a Pharmacist spends 4 yrs!
You ve done well and i am very proud of you.What does guys cud nt agree more with is that some of those drugs are correct and are actually prescription drugs that would only be sold on prescription!
For the medical thread,I think Pharmacists shld cross check the doctors' prescriptions and vet accordingly.By law,the pharmacist is a drug expert and he/she only can stock,store,compound,advertise,mix and DISPENSE DRUGS!
The argument must nt be lost on the need to make the patient the centre of both medical and pharmaceutical care.If a surgeon can kill a whole our dear first lady,doctors as health minister for years and all our health indices going permanently southwards and physicians going on strike like tanker drivers in Nigeria,then its time the doctors learn from the organised world of pharmacy.
Pls,lets tolerate one another,there's no contest when the patient is dead.Resume this thread for the sake of the patients and let the patients know you are a indeed a professional.In pharmacy,you dont cram,you calculate,evaluate and compound in order to take the most difficult decision with precision.Everyone who understand both curriculum know its harder to become a Pharmacist than to become a doctor and thats why Nigeria has less than 15000 registered pharmacist!

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by dominique(f): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2009
i'm afraid i have to lock the thread. anybody with health related questions should direct them to these links

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3465.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104493.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4)

COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing / 10 Top Tips For Caring For Your Teeth / The Ultra Modern Hospital Built In Damaturu By Yobe State Government In Damaturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.