Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee (17395 Views)

Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / 2015: Sambo’s PDP Reconciliation Moves Unsettle APC / Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by cegxie(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
My dear Governor, to err is human but to forgive is divine... Reconciliation is one thing that makes us distinct from animals.. If God can forgive us and reconcile with as many as are that want it.. Please do with your fellow man now because no one knows 2mao.. All the best Your Excellence
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by anynaira: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Madt people. GEJ want to win sha. He will try but I will not vote for him again. Need a more credible people this time. Your bag of rice can't make vote for you. Lia lia..You actually thing you got sense but you are senseless. I watched PDP rally on AIT and wondered. So our president actually have an open voice. He can actually shout saying rubbish on the podium. Saying "PDP is the only party that has not changed name or flag" I laughed, the best the president can talk on a rally is about a name and logo. Smh. I just pray this retard don't get there again this time.

So u want ur Papa Buari win ba? That won work.
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by tokjohn: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Watch those who became successful before it's too late!
Please Like and Share!

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by EmmanuelDon7(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
He was welcomed from anpp. He wants to stop pdp founders,nawaoo
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by tokjohn: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Make more money by watch 20 Highly Successful People After Age 40 HD [Audio swapped]
Before it's too late! grin

Please Like and Share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by ayobase(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
lanrexdo: Madt people. GEJ want to win sha. He will try but I will not vote for him again. Need a more credible people this time. Your bag of rice can't make vote for you. Lia lia..You actually thing you got sense but you are senseless. I watched PDP rally on AIT and wondered. So our president actually have an open voice. He can actually shout saying rubbish on the podium. Saying "PDP is the only party that has not changed name or flag" I laughed, the best the president can talk on a rally is about a name and logo. Smh. I just pray this retard don't get there again this time.

in a nutshell, u are gonna vote APC candidate......no difference still.
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by malvisguy212: 5:49am On Oct 26, 2014
Mynd44:

http://www.punchng.com/news/jang-shuns-pdp-reconciliation-committee-2/
mynd44,am sorry for derailing this thread,i dint see the religeon complain thread.please can you put this topic to front page?
Evangelism Vs. Discipleship- ( 1)
thank you.
Re: Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee by nationwide1(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

So pitiable. That man is not intelligent at all. He never makes sense when he talks. His strategy is always based on appeal to sentiment and sympathy.
That is what happens when you get a position on a platter of luck (chance). He never had the vision to be a leader, he was just opportuned to be there, no preparation, no ability. Dont blame him, he is only doing the best someone with his poor background can do, it will take another 10years for this man to be familiar with handling such a sensitive position as the presidency.
I'm neither a partisan politician nor GEJ fan but it irks me when I read a political polar post as yours. Agreed, GEJ is from poor background. Are you or your family so wealthy and you're not in Forbes list of one million richest people in the world? Your kind of rich background is certainly a connotation of empty vessels that make the loudest noise. Have you ever been a class representative? What makes you think you can do better than GEJ? So far, what have you achieved in life with your super-human intelligence?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gnami & Pakau In Kaduna Record Two-Year Uninterrupted Power Supply – FG / El-Rufai Arrives Akure For Colloquium Of Ajasin Foundation / Boko Haram Is Planning To Attack Jos, Abuja - IGP Warns Police Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.