Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" (2148 Views)

Treasury Looters Should Rot In Jail They Don't Deserve Bail- Falana / Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See / Our Soldiers Are Not Like Nigerians, They Don't Run - Niger's Defence Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Evathyst(f): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Symphony007: idiotic plonker!!

Congo- rape capital of the world, where govt troops are raping women indiscriminately and the govt turns a blind eye, who wants to be part of such a human rights abuse party.

Mali- mali is a french colony, there are french troops there and america is even flying drones in the north.

Palestine- the palestinian people should denouce terrorist like hamas that launch rocket daily into isreal and the u.s will be more than ready to negociate a two states solution.

Ukraine-it is russia that is supporting rebels in the east of ukraine and sending it's troops to disstabilize ukraine. The u.s and nato is helping keiv keep the peace and tame russia.

Liberia-the u.s has sent 3,000 troops to liberia to fight ebola and pledged 1 billion dollars.

The u.s should help nigeria find girls that nigeria does not know the exact number that is missing? They should help nigeria fight criminals the nigerian govt know the sponsors?

Animal, aparthied has nothing to do with u.s, rather british prime minister margaret thatcher refused to impose sanctions of south africa for aparthied when the u.s led the way in sanctions.

Apparently you've not heard of "fast and furious" or the billions the u.s has sunk in the fight against mexican drug cartels on both sides of the borderm

I can't feed you, you're too dumb to know what is sensible or not.

Animal, the final batch of zmapp in the world was sent to liberia and right now more are in production.

Once again, idiotic simpleton.
Minus d 'abusive' words, u made a very good point angry
Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Ayomi088(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pride
Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
philantoxx: they call America cause they actually fuel d problems around d world.
Yeah, exactly. Like hurricanes and typhoons, right? America will soon send a hurricane to Nigeria. Smh
Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Symphony007: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Evathyst: Minus d 'abusive' words, u made a very good point angry
my apologies to you and everyone else offended by it, that guy started and I wanted to show his he does'nt have a monopoly on abuse. One again, sorry all.

1 Like

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by philantoxx(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
freshdude2: Yeah, exactly. Like hurricanes and typhoons, right? America will soon send a hurricane to Nigeria. Smh
bro ever heard of HAARP?u will tank me when u find out how these tinz happen.
Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by gnykelly(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
stop the hatred. if China becomes super power tomorrow. the world will be worst off

3 Likes

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by presido1: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Symphony007: my apologies to you and everyone else offended by it, that guy started and I wanted to show his he does'nt have a monopoly on abuse. One again, sorry all.
Check your first post and the word you started it with. You are the first person to use an offensive word. So don't deny u started the abuse.
Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Symphony007: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
presido1: Check your first post and the word you started it with. You are the first person to use an offensive word. So don't deny u started the abuse.
I HAVE APOLOGISED.

1 Like

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Evathyst(f): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Symphony007: my apologies to you and everyone else offended by it, that guy started and I wanted to show his he does'nt have a monopoly on abuse. One again, sorry all.
Apology accepted! U'r hereby forgiven. So go nd sin no more grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Has Done 50% Only But The Country Can Still Engage In A Civil War. / SHOCKER: President Buhari’s Secret N2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Photos / Graphic Photos From The Chikason Filling Station Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.