Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" (2146 Views)

Treasury Looters Should Rot In Jail They Don't Deserve Bail- Falana / Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See / Our Soldiers Are Not Like Nigerians, They Don't Run - Niger's Defence Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by gnykelly(m): 6:50am On Sep 29, 2014
President Barack Obama wants everyone to know
"how we roll": The US always takes the lead in
international crises.
In a "60 Minutes" interview Sunday evening,
Obama was asked why the US is contributing
such a significant portion of the military coalition
against the jihadist group known as the Islamic
State or ISIS. Obama responded by arguing that
other countries were not stepping up.
"When trouble comes up anywhere in the world,
they don't call Beijing, they don't call Moscow.
They call us. That's the deal," he quipped.
When CBS' Steve Kroft pressed Obama on the
relatively small contributions from some of the
US' coalition partners, Obama insisted such
arrangements were expected.
"That's always the case. That's always the case.
America leads. We are the indispensable nation,"
he said. "We have capacity no one else has. Our
military is the best in the history of the world."
Obama pointed to past US humanitarian efforts
after other countries were hit by environmental
disasters.
"When there's a Typhoon in the Philippines, take
a look at who's helping the Philippines deal with
that situation. When there's an earthquake in
Haiti, take a look at who's leading the charge
helping Haiti rebuild," he said. "That's how we
roll. That's what makes us Americans."
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-they-dont-call-moscow-when-theres-trouble-in-the-world-2014-9
Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2014
Why will "they" call beijing, moscow to help them out when you americans are the ones that created the problems for them in the first place ?

Was it not the same usa that funded alqaedah, isis etc that have now become a global problem?

I used to think obama is a smart fella, but that was then

16 Likes

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Danhumprey: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2014
kastonkastrol: Why will "they" call beijing, moscow to help them out when you americans are the ones that created the problems for them in the first place ?

Was it not the same usa that funded alqaedah, isis etc that have now become a global problem?

I used to think obama is a smart fella, but that was then
Good question!

1 Like

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by gede7744(f): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2014
pride goes before a fall

3 Likes

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by 2cato: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2014
gnykelly: President Barack Obama wants everyone to know
"how we roll": The US always takes the lead in
international crises.
In a "60 Minutes" interview Sunday evening,
Obama was asked why the US is contributing
such a significant portion of the military coalition
against the jihadist group known as the Islamic
State or ISIS. Obama responded by arguing that
other countries were not stepping up.
"When trouble comes up anywhere in the world,
they don't call Beijing, they don't call Moscow.
They call us. That's the deal," he quipped.
When CBS' Steve Kroft pressed Obama on the
relatively small contributions from some of the
US' coalition partners, Obama insisted such
arrangements were expected.
"That's always the case. That's always the case.
America leads. We are the indispensable nation,"
he said. "We have capacity no one else has. Our
military is the best in the history of the world."
Obama pointed to past US humanitarian efforts
after other countries were hit by environmental
disasters.
"When there's a Typhoon in the Philippines, take
a look at who's helping the Philippines deal with
that situation. When there's an earthquake in
Haiti, take a look at who's leading the charge
helping Haiti rebuild," he said. "That's how we
roll. That's what makes us Americans."
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-they-dont-call-moscow-when-theres-trouble-in-the-world-2014-9
clown obama some body should remind this clown that moscow and beijing are not after those people resources so they dont create prroblem for any nation.

8 Likes

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2014
america created most of this terrorist group to fight their govt,they use osama to fight soviet union,osama later turn against them by creating alqaeda to fight usa,same as isis against syria,same in libya and so on,dont be suprised when they tell u that boko hara are fighting for masses.

4 Likes

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by ITbomb(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2014
America, always creating problems only them can solve

Why is it that most of your 'help' are only in oil producing countries while you ignore the rest

4 Likes

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Symphony007: 7:51am On Sep 29, 2014
Fools above me!! America wants their resources? China that has been minning gold as hell in guinea where are they now ebola has come? Where is russia? It is the u.s that is pledging 1 billion dollars and sending 3000 of it's troop to help in countries where dogs now eat peoples dead body on the streets. The u.s is 16 trillion dollars in debt and it's troops are streached thin in the middle east but they still squeezed out money and troops to help, where is china with it's booming economy and the largest land army in the world? Why are'nt they helping? They are waiting for ebola to go so they can return to mine. Dumb africans don't know who their friends are and who the real thief is. Waiting for some stack raving made nairalander to come and tell me the CIA and FBI created ebola!! Plonkers!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by viczing(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2014
Symphony007: Fools above me!! America wants their resources? China that has been minning gold as hell in guinea where are they now ebola has come? Where is russia? It is the u.s that is pledging 1 billion dollars and sending 3000 of it's troop to help in countries where dogs now eat peoples dead body on the streets. The u.s is 16 trillion dollars in debt and it's troops are streached thin in the middle east but they still squeezed out money and troops to help, where is china with it's booming economy and the largest land army in the world? Why hey can return to mine. Dumb africans don't know who thtack raving made nairalander to come and tell me the CIA and FBI created ebola!! Plonkers!

Story for the Gods..... Fool ya self
Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Symphony007: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2014
viczing:

Story for the Gods..... Fool ya self
simpleton!! If you have nothing to say don't F****ing quote me!!

2 Likes

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by pat077: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Symphony007: Fools above me!! America wants their resources? China that has been minning gold as hell in guinea where are they now ebola has come? Where is russia? It is the u.s that is pledging 1 billion dollars and sending 3000 of it's troop to help in countries where dogs now eat peoples dead body on the streets. The u.s is 16 trillion dollars in debt and it's troops are streached thin in the middle east but they still squeezed out money and troops to help, where is china with it's booming economy and the largest land army in the world? Why are'nt they helping? They are waiting for ebola to go so they can return to mine. Dumb africans don't know who their friends are and who the real thief is. Waiting for some stack raving made nairalander to come and tell me the CIA and FBI created ebola!! Plonkers!

1 Like

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by viczing(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2014
Symphony007: simpleton!! If you have nothing to say don't F****ing quote me!!

But you didn't say something, all I saw was nawton, a boring statement that goes like this, bla bla gayy sexx, bla bla gayy sexx it was boringggggggggggg
Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by asadike(f): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2014
America-the new chest beaters.
Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by philantoxx(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2014
they call America cause they actually fuel d problems around d world.
Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by 1shortblackboy: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2014
I never buy any conspiracy theories undecided

2 Likes

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by lonelydora: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2014
US creating problem in oil producing countries since 1884.

1 Like

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Idrismusty97(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2014
Symphony007: Fools above me!! America wants their resources? China that has been minning gold as hell in guinea where are they now ebola has come? Where is russia? It is the u.s that is pledging 1 billion dollars and sending 3000 of it's troop to help in countries where dogs now eat peoples dead body on the streets. The u.s is 16 trillion dollars in debt and it's troops are streached thin in the middle east but they still squeezed out money and troops to help, where is china with it's booming economy and the largest land army in the world? Why are'nt they helping? They are waiting for ebola to go so they can return to mine. Dumb africans don't know who their friends are and who the real thief is. Waiting for some stack raving made nairalander to come and tell me the CIA and FBI created ebola!! Plonkers!
China helps Africa fight against Ebola epidemic
http://english.cntv.cn/2014/08/13/VIDE1407884520284920.shtml

China vows again to help fight Ebola virus in W/A
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/09/china-vows-help-fight-ebola-virus-wa/

CHINA SEEKS INFLUENCE IN AFRICA, PLEDGES EXTRA $32 MILLION TO EBOLA FIGHT
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/09/19/China-Seeking-Influence-in-Africa-Pledges-an-Extra-32-Million-to-Ebola-Fight

China Gives Green Light To Mass Produce Ebola Test Kits.
https://www.nairaland.com/1870160/ebola-china-gives-green-light

What the world is doing to stop Ebola
[size=18]CHINA[/size]
China will expand its medical staff in
Sierra Leone, one of the countries worst
hit by Ebola, to 174, the United Nations
announced Tuesday . Earlier this week,
the Chinese government announced that
it would send a further $32 million in aid
to African nations and international
organizations fighting Ebola, in addition
to $4.8 million it had sent in August.

[size=18]Russian[/size]
In August, Russia announced that it
would be sending a team of several
dozen scientists to create a mobile
laboratory in Guinea. At the time, the
head of the immunology and virology
laboratory at St. Petersburg’s Pasteur
Scientific Research Institute, Alexander
Semyonov, told reporters that Russian
scientists had developed a vaccine for
Ebola. Last week, Moscow agreed to
work with Sierra Leone to fight the virus.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/09/16/what-the-world-is-doing-to-stop-ebola/

Russia, Sierra Leone Agree to Cooperate in Fight Against Ebola
http://en.ria.ru/world/20140912/192892294/Russia-Sierra-Leone-Agree-to-Cooperate-in-Fight-Against-Ebola.html

Russian Scientists to Deploy Laboratory in Africa to Fight Ebola Virus
http://en.ria.ru/russia/20140820/192180567/Russian-Scientists-to-Deploy-Laboratory-in-Africa-to-Fight-Ebola.html

5 Likes

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2014
u are the dumb person here..

Why is your almighty america not rendering their humanitarian services in countries like;

congo
mali
palestian
ukrain
liberia
etc

Has your almighty america who claim she is a good friend of Nigeria rescue the kidnapped chibok girls for us or even help us in fighting boko harams?

the same americans were the same people promoting apartheid in south africa in the 60s even when they entire world was against it?

why are they(americans) not helping their closest neigbour(mexico) in fighting the drug lords in that country?

So mr man you cant feed anybody with that "america is the good nation while russia and china are the evil nations" pooo...

And talking about ebola virus disease, was it not the same america that refused to help west african nations suffering from the virus with their stvpid ZMAPP bullshiit? They(america) only did render their help when they saw Nigeria has also discovered a vaccine and many strategies that will minimize the spread of the virus and finally send ebola to the nether.

Keep deceiving yourself that america is the saviour of the world when that is not the case.

3 Likes

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2014
GOD WILL BLESS YOU.IF CHINA , ARAB OR RUSSIA BECOME WORLD POWER THEN THAT IS THE END OF THE WORLD.

3 Likes

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by amiskurie(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2014
"omo-ina",ni an ran "sina".
Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Symphony007: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2014
kastonkastrol: u are the dumb person here..

Why is your almighty america not rendering their humanitarian services in countries like;

congo
mali
palestian
ukrain
liberia
etc

Has your almighty america who claim she is a good friend of Nigeria rescue the kidnapped chibok girls for us or even help us in fighting boko harams?

the same americans were the same people promoting apartheid in south africa in the 60s even when they entire world was against it?

why are they(americans) not helping their closest neigbour(mexico) in fighting the drug lords in that country?

So mr man you cant feed anybody with that "america is the good nation while russia and china are the evil nations" pooo...

And talking about ebola virus disease, was it not the same america that refused to help west african nations suffering from the virus with their stvpid ZMAPP bullshiit? They(america) only did render their help when they saw Nigeria has also discovered a vaccine and many strategies that will minimize the spread of the virus and finally send ebola to the nether.

Keep deceiving yourself that america is the saviour of the world when that is not the case.
idiotic plonker!!

Congo- rape capital of the world, where govt troops are raping women indiscriminately and the govt turns a blind eye, who wants to be part of such a human rights abuse party.

Mali- mali is a french colony, there are french troops there and america is even flying drones in the north.

Palestine- the palestinian people should denouce terrorist like hamas that launch rocket daily into isreal and the u.s will be more than ready to negociate a two states solution.

Ukraine-it is russia that is supporting rebels in the east of ukraine and sending it's troops to disstabilize ukraine. The u.s and nato is helping keiv keep the peace and tame russia.

Liberia-the u.s has sent 3,000 troops to liberia to fight ebola and pledged 1 billion dollars.

The u.s should help nigeria find girls that nigeria does not know the exact number that is missing? They should help nigeria fight criminals the nigerian govt know the sponsors?

Animal, aparthied has nothing to do with u.s, rather british prime minister margaret thatcher refused to impose sanctions of south africa for aparthied when the u.s led the way in sanctions.

Apparently you've not heard of "fast and furious" or the billions the u.s has sunk in the fight against mexican drug cartels on both sides of the borderm

I can't feed you, you're too dumb to know what is sensible or not.

Animal, the final batch of zmapp in the world was sent to liberia and right now more are in production.

Once again, idiotic simpleton.

5 Likes

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Symphony007: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2014
Idrismusty97:
China helps Africa fight against Ebola epidemic
http://english.cntv.cn/2014/08/13/VIDE1407884520284920.shtml

China vows again to help fight Ebola virus in W/A
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/09/china-vows-help-fight-ebola-virus-wa/

CHINA SEEKS INFLUENCE IN AFRICA, PLEDGES EXTRA $32 MILLION TO EBOLA FIGHT
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/09/19/China-Seeking-Influence-in-Africa-Pledges-an-Extra-32-Million-to-Ebola-Fight

China Gives Green Light To Mass Produce Ebola Test Kits.
https://www.nairaland.com/1870160/ebola-china-gives-green-light

Russia, Sierra Leone Agree to Cooperate in Fight Against Ebola
http://en.ria.ru/world/20140912/192892294/Russia-Sierra-Leone-Agree-to-Cooperate-in-Fight-Against-Ebola.html

Russian Scientists to Deploy Laboratory in Africa to Fight Ebola Virus
http://en.ria.ru/russia/20140820/192180567/Russian-Scientists-to-Deploy-Laboratory-in-Africa-to-Fight-Ebola.html
despite all they get from minning? Let's go through this again, 1 billion dollars of u.s taxpayers money, tripple that of china and others, 3,000 u.s troops in harms way. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Symphony007: idiotic plonker!!

Congo- rape capital of the world, where govt troops are raping women indiscriminately and the govt turns a blind eye, who wants to be part of such a human rights abuse party.

Mali- mali is a french colony, there are french troops there and america is even flying drones in the north.

Palestine- the palestinian people should denouce terrorist like hamas that launch rocket daily into isreal and the u.s will be more than ready to negociate a two states solution.

Ukraine-it is russia that is supporting rebels in the east of ukraine and sending it's troops to disstabilize ukraine. The u.s and nato is helping keiv keep the peace and tame russia.

Liberia-the u.s has sent 3,000 troops to liberia to fight ebola and pledged 1 billion dollars.

The u.s should help nigeria find girls that nigeria does not know the exact number that is missing? They should help nigeria fight criminals the nigerian govt know the sponsors?

Animal, aparthied has nothing to do with u.s, rather british prime minister margaret thatcher refused to impose sanctions of south africa for aparthied when the u.s led the way in sanctions.

Apparently you've not heard of "fast and furious" or the billions the u.s has sunk in the fight against mexican drug cartels on both sides of the borderm

Animal, the final batch of zmapp in the world was sent to liberia and right now more are in production.

dumb fvckhead..... You first presented america as the saviour of the world to us, so why are you now giving us some lame excuses for their failures? Is obvious you are high on some shunk and ediots like you are to be ignored...

Pathetic fiend....

1 Like

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Symphony007: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
kastonkastrol: dumb fvckhead..... You first presented america as the saviour of the world to us, so why are you now giving us some lame excuses for their failures? Is obvious you are high on some shunk and ediots like you are to be ignored...

Pathetic fiend....
grin grin grin ;Dthought I was talking to a sensible person, what a waste of time, energy and mb. So sad!!

2 Likes

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Quelme: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
kill your self
Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Idrismusty97: Trust me. You would never get a job like this!

How will i get a Job?
Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Quelme: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Symphony007: idiotic plonker!!

your statement clearly shows that you are simply living in denial.
Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by arsenalwenger: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Onyejiuwaokoh: GOD WILL BLESS YOU.IF CHINA , ARAB OR RUSSIA BECOME WORLD POWER THEN THAT IS THE END OF THE WORLD.
Both china and russia are world powers.
Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by arsenalwenger: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pride goes before destruction. I see american humiliated in few years.

1 Like

Re: OBAMA:" They Don't Call Moscow" by Ymodulus: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
arsenalwenger: Pride goes before destruction. I see american humiliated in few years.

They arebalready been humiliated. Beside use the term Americans and the president

See comments from business insider

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Will Not Vote Buhari Even Though I Voted Him B4 / “if Buhari Comes And It (insurgency) Stops, It Is Because They Control It- Clark / What Will U Do If Your Bank Deducts ₦1500 From Ur Account For Buhari’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.