Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana (39140 Views)

Buhari Has No Hand In Impeachment Crisis – Fayose / Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec / Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by ican2020: 3:46am On Sep 30, 2014
Are Falana and Soyinka APC Members?

I and millions of Nigerians and the world over have great respect and love for Falana and Soyinka.

But the recent comments and steps of these great individuals are rasing many questions than answers.

I pray they watch deeply before making any statement henceforth.

[size=20pt]Especially Falana who never see anything wrong in APC[/size]

[size=30pt]PDP IS BAD BUT APC IS WORST[/size]

4 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 3:50am On Sep 30, 2014
arresa: [s][/s]

Please STFU. You and your kind are daft and unintelligent losers with nothing to add to any sane and rational discussion but your usual idiocy, daft and moronic utterances...

You are so daft, ignorant and idiotic that you don't even know the meaning of the words you type and post on the internet. You are a clear reflection and representation of the lousy education policies and daft atmosphere created by the clowns running the country..

What a piece of SH!!tt .
[s]

Classical display of oustanding Stupidiity of the highest order. And next time don't repeat ur post ,try and put ur brain to task I know that is very difficult for you but try .
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by arresa: 4:15am On Sep 30, 2014
onatisi:

Classical display of oustanding Stupidiity of the highest order. And next time don't repeat ur post ,try and put ur brain to task I know that is very difficult for you but try .

Please STFU. You and your kind are daft and unintelligent losers with nothing to add to any sane and rational discussion but your usual idiocy, daft and moronic utterances...

You are so daft, ignorant and idiotic that you don't even know the meaning of the words you type and post on the internet. You are a clear reflection and representation of the lousy education policies and daft atmosphere created by the clowns running the country..

What a piece of SH!!tt .

And your dumb assss need to learn how to spell and quote posts.. Daft and ignorant burble head illiterate..
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 30, 2014
people do not HATE Fayemi...but his policies! Talk of boldness and courage Fayemi stands heads and Shoulders above Fayose!

aljharem:

Yes I read and silly statements like this can only come from people that have been bribed

Can you be objective for once and find the root cause ?

What is happening in Ekiti now is not Uganda Idi Amin but South Africa Apartheid. Fayose is the will of the people

People do not want Fayemi, why are you media teams bulling them against their will.

Same way black people were freed from whites rule and the white media houses publishing how backward blacks are.

Yes we prefer our freedom to any pseudo-educated man that calls himself fayemi
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 30, 2014
His brain has been hacked!

OrlandoOwoh:
I don't know what went wrong with Aljharem of recent. Wole Soyinka has no power over his son, Olaokun, the Commissioner of Health of Ogun State. For crying out the man is 57, the same age with Jonathan. If Aljharem thinks Soyinka is rewarded in anyway for his son's appointment, he should also prove that the professor is rewarded by the FG of Jonathan, who made his daughter, Moremi a member of the Governing Council of one of the federal universities in the north.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 30, 2014
But sir your English is bad!

aljharem:

What money, are this dumb. Who even knows alj harem of nairaland not to talk bribing me.

A beg cmont my face
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 30, 2014
MrNiceGuy5:
its obvious that you collected omisore"s Rice during the campaign grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who is this boy?
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by jaytee01(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2014
aljharem: Falana and soyinka have sold their souls for a house in ikoyi

Moreover soyinka son is an SA in ogun state

You see how stu.pid they are ?

Is falana in ekiti to already be accusing fayose.

Partisan politics since money done enter pocket
And what are you doing here? Is it not partisan politics?
A very serious issue that everybody on both sides of the political divide should be appalled about and an idi.ot like you is posting rubbish. Are you not ashamed of yourself?
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by expert101(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2014
[size=18pt]Fayose is a crook. He is coming out for unfinished business. Watch out for his Part 2[/size]
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2014
arresa:

What a piece of SH!!tt .

And your dumb assss need to learn how to spell and quote posts.. Daft and ignorant burble head illiterate..
ebola patient ,you are still talking . Stop copying and paste and please stop repeatring the same posts ,can't u write something new ?
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Polycarp22(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2014
Falana is nothing but a politician who sees everything wrong with the ruling PDP. How comes, he only speaks when he feels it is in favour of the opposition party especially APC?
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Gbawe: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2014
expert101: [size=18pt]Fayose is a crook. He is coming out for unfinished business. Watch out for his Part 2[/size]

Garrulously irresponsible Fayose himself has hinted at this 'unfinished business' you mention anyway. Bright Nairalanders should interpret Fayose's economically 'oxymoronic' statement below.

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-deputy-wont-succeed-me-fayose/

My deputy won’t succeed me -Fayose

JUNE 22, 2014 BY KAMARUDEEN OGUNDELE AND ENIOLA AKINKUOTU, ADO-EKITI
print

The Ekiti State Governor-elect, Mr. Ayo Fayose, of the Peoples Democratic Party has said his deputy, Dr. Olusola Eleka, will not succeed him in 2018.

He also said he had no plans to embark on industrialisation of the state because there was no adequate power supply to support that, adding that he will empower the people through contract award to indigenes.

Addressing journalists in Ado-Ekiti on Sunday, Fayose, who admitted that the Constitution did not permit him to take the oath of office more than twice said, “I have taken one and I will take another one in October. After that, I will find my way to my house.

“Again, I have chosen a deputy governor and I have told him from the beginning that the two of us will pack our load and leave the Government House because I don’t want a deputy that will start playing politics behind me when we are in government and will be distracting me, I don’t want that again.

“So, he is practically here for me to look after certain things for me and ensure that we succeed. When I am going, I will hold his hand and say bye to Ekiti people.”
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by walezy14(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
coming back of fayose will be highly brutal.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Stlatyv(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Gbawe: @Topic.

I don't support Fayose being denied his mandate to lead Ekiti through the use of back door tactics. I believe Fayemi lost the election to Fayose. Nonetheless, this is politics and any legitimate and legal tactics to defeat a foes is 'par for the course'. If the APC Fayemi camp has now seen a legally pertinent argument establishing the case, beyond doubt, that Fayose was disqualified from running as a gubernatorial candidate then they would be incorrigible victims for not using this advantage to confront PDP impunity and lawlessness.

The same thing happened in the past when some stakeholders tried to prevent Ibori from contesting to be a governor. Those brave stakeholders took their case to court and argued correctly that Ibori had been convicted of a criminal offence in the UK and thus disqualified from participating in a guber race in Nigeria. OBJ, with his mind settled on another 'criminal son' in Ibori, would have non of it. The judge brazenly declared that the Ibori convicted of criminal behaviour in the UK was not the same Ibori vying to be Governor In Nigeria. Of course we all now know this to be false and another disgrace to corrupt Nigerian judiciary and the lawless backbone of Nigerian leaders OBJ and GEJ commonly typify.

Fayose won but the APC should not let go if there is a legally verifiable reason barring Fayose from contesting in the first place. Enough of the PDP foisting convicted criminals and felons on Nigeria.

Fayose on his part, if he is not the thug people claim he is, should never use thuggery and violence in an an effort to intimidate the judicial process. That is unacceptable in civilised and democratic society. I think Fayose knows that a legally enforceable case against him can be established and this is why he is acting desperately. Most folks can admit he won but Nigeria should never seek to be a Country where law and order is relegated to the back because of political agenda. If it can be proven that Fayose was disqualified from running then let this be a watershed case that perhaps puts an end to PDP's practice of presenting disqualified convicted criminals and felons as candidates for important public office. They have gotten away with it for far too long.
omisore at osun,fayose at ekiti (e kan o gbe kan bi owu jan go) birds of the same feather,pdp supporters of APC. Pdp should look for better candidatures instead of people with bad records. Its 24th century for Gods sake
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by ode: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
people comment foolishly to support the ruling party .If what fayose and His political Thugs did was right.its only foolish and thugs like him can support his action next time do not accuse the judiciary of bias.So let Fayose come out and prove that he did not know about it.
Soyinka speaks truth and conscience truth is always bitter.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by ayodele123(m): 12:29am On Oct 01, 2014
The Ekiti people are dunces
The man they voted in looted the economy of the state during his first tenure,did nothing meaningful yet the dunces went to vote for him again against the incumbent who has done much in terms of infrastructural transformation.
Development must involve sacrifices by the people and no focused government can please everyone.
Because the incumbent,outgoing governor displeased some people,they voted him out and brought in the very one they rejected to slight the incumbent,outgoing governor.They will surely suffer for it.The recent rioting is the first straw.More coming for them.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Gbawe2: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2014
ayodele123: The Ekiti people are dunces
The man they voted in looted the economy of the state during his first tenure,did nothing meaningful yet the dunces went to vote for him again against the incumbent who has done much in terms of infrastructural transformation.
Development must involve sacrifices by the people and no focused government can please everyone.
Because the incumbent,outgoing governor displeased some people,they voted him out and brought in the very one they rejected to slight the incumbent,outgoing governor.They will surely suffer for it.The recent rioting is the first straw.More coming for them.

All what you have said is correct . Do people forget Fayose's terrible first outing as Governor? Anyway, Ekiti made their choice and that choice should be respected even if it makes no sense to the rest of us. My own opinion remains that everything should be done to expose Fayose as disqualified from running if this is indeed the case.

PDP must stop retrogressive politics that shames the African continent. It will prevent our political system evolving as we are seeing to be the case for our African neighbours. Is it too much to demand, in this day and age, that a ruling Party fields candidates of good conduct with no criminality or controversy attached to their name?
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by ayobase(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2014
Gbawe: @Topic.

I don't support Fayose being denied his mandate to lead Ekiti through the use of back door tactics. I believe Fayemi lost the election to Fayose. Nonetheless, this is politics and any legitimate and legal tactics to defeat a foes is 'par for the course'. If the APC Fayemi camp has now seen a legally pertinent argument establishing the case, beyond doubt, that Fayose was disqualified from running as a gubernatorial candidate then they would be incorrigible victims for not using this advantage to confront PDP impunity and lawlessness.

The same thing happened in the past when some stakeholders tried to prevent Ibori from contesting to be a governor. Those brave stakeholders took their case to court and argued correctly that Ibori had been convicted of a criminal offence in the UK and thus disqualified from participating in a guber race in Nigeria. OBJ, with his mind settled on another 'criminal son' in Ibori, would have non of it. The judge brazenly declared that the Ibori convicted of criminal behaviour in the UK was not the same Ibori vying to be Governor In Nigeria. Of course we all now know this to be false and another disgrace to corrupt Nigerian judiciary and the lawless backbone of Nigerian leaders OBJ and GEJ commonly typify.

Fayose won but the APC should not let go if there is a legally verifiable reason barring Fayose from contesting in the first place. Enough of the PDP foisting convicted criminals and felons on Nigeria.

Fayose on his part, if he is not the thug people claim he is, should never use thuggery and violence in an an effort to intimidate the judicial process. That is unacceptable in civilised and democratic society. I think Fayose knows that a legally enforceable case against him can be established and this is why he is acting desperately. Most folks can admit he won but Nigeria should never seek to be a Country where law and order is relegated to the back because of political agenda. If it can be proven that Fayose was disqualified from running then let this be a watershed case that perhaps puts an end to PDP's practice of presenting disqualified convicted criminals and felons as candidates for important public office. They have gotten away with it for far too long.

do you always play with "what if" before and when discussing the politics in Nigeria.

-what if the judge is been bribed to tamper with justice.
-what if Fayose never masterminded the chaos at the court
-what if APC is behind this mayhem to label PDP
-What if Femi is being used by some persons
-What if Fayose wrote this script
-What if what if what if

I am neither for APC nor PDP........They are of a coin sharing different sides......while they are giving us reasons to passionately migrate to the South, they are going North while mocking our stupidity.

Nigeria politics is a well orchestrated script written yesterday and being directed today......

PDP winning APC in the last election in Niger State without any protect from APC's camp is a case study.

Nigeria politics is synonymous to "iya aje ke lana omo ku loni" meaning "today is the manifestation of yesterday's plan"

In a nutshell, Nigeria politics as it unfolds is not always what, when or how it is.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by legendsilver(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
aljharem:

Yes I read and silly statements like this can only come from people that have been bribed

Can you be objective for once and find the root cause ?

What is happening in Ekiti now is not Uganda Idi Amin but South Africa Apartheid. Fayose is the will of the people

People do not want Fayemi, why are you media teams bulling them against their will.

Same way black people were freed from whites rule and the white media houses publishing how backward blacks are.

Yes we prefer our freedom to any pseudo-educated man that calls himself fayemi

How many bags of rice did they give you
Alatenuje of Nigeria who sold their mandate for stomach infrastructure.
We shall see the end come 2018?
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Jmain: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
ayodele123: The Ekiti people are dunces

You and your entire household are the dunces . . .You sit in your cave tucked far away in God knows where to pass disparaging remarks on electorates who knew where the shoe pinches, and who were reliably informed on whose governance remotely affected their well being . . .

Losing the entire LGs at the polls despite the power of incumbency was an emphatic and overwhelming statement of displeasure by the electorates who just didn't know what Fayemi was actually at . . . .

The people has spoken, take your worthless tar brush and paint your kindred instead.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by aljharem(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
ican2020: Are Falana and Soyinka APC Members?
I and millions of Nigerians and the world over have great respect and love for Falana and Soyinka.
But the recent comments and steps of these great individuals are rasing many questions than answers.
I pray they watch deeply before making any statement henceforth.
[size=20pt]Especially Falana who never see anything wrong in APC[/size]
[size=30pt]PDP IS BAD BUT APC IS WORST[/size]

Of course, they have been bought

Soyinka son is presently a special adviser to the Ogun APC government, what do you expect ?

Falana has been giving millions of Naira to start acting like a pig.

Imagine some like Fela praising the same corrupt government (Wrong right)? That is what Soyinka is doing

Gani was beating in court by Tinubu's thugs. A lawyer like Falana did not talk

Both men are useless to me now ! Great achievers no doubt but bought cheaply.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by aljharem(m): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
legendsilver:
How many bags of rice did they give you
Alatenuje of Nigeria who sold their mandate for stomach infrastructure.
We shall see the end come 2018?

I have not received anything from anybody. [size=18pt]In fact APC member have approached me for bribes and I REJECTED SO STFU[/size]

I don't sell my conscience for money or rice like Feyemi tried to do in Ekiti but lost.

Nigerians are wiser now

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by aljharem(m): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Interesting how new user names keep coming up to support APC

LOL

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Gbawe2: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
aljharem: Interesting how new user names keep coming up to support APC

LOL

Well, at least non of them has claimed to be from over 100 Nigerian ethnic groups as you have. No one is as deceitful and two-faced as you so spare us any attempt to call others out for deceit and duplicity.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by legendsilver(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
aljharem:

I have not received anything from anybody. [size=18pt]In fact APC member have approached me for bribes and I REJECTED SO STFU[/size]

I don't sell my conscience for money or rice like Feyemi tried to do in Ekiti but lost.

Nigerians are wiser now
Story for the gods o!

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by aljharem(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
legendsilver:
Story for the gods o!
Abi want to ensure you don't mistake me for those that can be bribed with bag of rice of money. smiley
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by aljharem(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Gbawe2:

Well, at least non of them has claimed to be from over 100 Nigerian ethnic groups as you have. No one is as deceitful and two-faced as you so spare us any attempt to call others out for deceit and duplicity.

Gbawe Gbawe Gbawe !!! CHANGE YOUR WAYS OH BEFORE YOU SELL YOUR GENERATIONS FOR A LITTLE MONEY
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by legendsilver(m): 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
aljharem: Abi want to ensure you don't mistake me for those that can be bribed with bag of rice of money. smiley
Oga sir, what differentiate an #Ekiti man from stomach infrastructure?
As long as you or anybody is from #Ekiti, that stigma will always be there.
So pls stop pretending like you did not partake in it....... undecided . Like I earlier typed "story for the gods"
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by kenex4ever(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
edogirl2:

Actually, lawyers are not members of the judiciary.

Even if we leave aside his human rights activism background, and the fact that he is from Ekiti State, he is, as a member of the public, entitled to an opinion on this serious matter.
Tnx dear, I thought lawyers were a subset of d judiciary

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Burkina Faso Prime Minister Died Suddenly During A Press Conference In Turkey / Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.