Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? (1111 Views)

Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / How Do You Stop Loving Someone You're Really Not Suppose To Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by kingsley18(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
LET'S DISCUSS
Can you marry someone you're younger than, as a
lady? State you reasons if Yes/No
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by iceberylin(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
ŐP,ŴÁĨŤŃ Ú ŴÁŃ ČÁŔry M do undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by Spicylate(f): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
NO
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by sirjohnson(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
They will all say NO but when they are close to 35 and nearing menopause, they will agree to marry even a 20 year old guy...They will say "Age is nothing but a number" SMH for them women

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by Missmossy(f): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
I can't even date a guy younger than i'm not to talk of settling down with one. People are different anyway,i do know that i love being realistic myself.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by djeezy(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
They will come here and say hell no. When age is no longer on their side, they say it's just a number. But that's none of my business.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by MisterLongman(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
kingsley18: LET'S DISCUSS
Younger than or Older than.... Which one you dey @Op

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by jennylove7575(f): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Even though marriage aint my thing., I don't see anything wrong with it. If God for example, come down from heaven and say Jennifer you must marry........I can marry a guy 15yrs younger. As long the guy sabi comb my eden and we love each other...love and combing is all that matters age is just a number...
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by kingsley18(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
MisterLongman: Younger than or Older than.... Which one you dey @Op
both
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by Baddo101(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Missmossy: I can't even date a guy younger than i'm not to talk of settling down with one. People are different anyway,i do know that i love being realistic myself.
Are u light skinned?
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by Baddo101(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
jennylove7575: Even though marriage aint my thing., I don't see anything wrong with it. If God for example, come down from heaven and say Jennifer you must marry........I can marry a guy 15yrs younger. As long the guy sabi comb my eden and we love each other...love and combing is all that matters age is just a number...
what is d meaning of "combing my eden" is it dat u dont shave d down below? Dont tell us u are one of dis ladies who move about wth bushy Kittycat........Lol.......
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by jennylove7575(f): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Baddo101:
what is d meaning of "combing my eden" is it dat u dont shave d down below? Dont tell us u are one of dis ladies who move about wth bushy Kittycat........Lol.......
no I don't..I have Peruvian hair there? shocked
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by happykidArotiba(m): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
most ladies dat say No, usually die single.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by 1one: 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
I don't know what a lady will be thinking of to make her even date a guy that's younger than her... Imagine her husband being younger than her junior brother sad.

I just don't think it's appropriate.

I also don't think it's fitting to date or marry your age mate, this is just my personal opinion based on what I will do and not do.

I can't even date a girl in whose family, all her siblings are older than I am... Naaaah.. Ko le possible... I should be older than at least two of her siblings plus her making 3

Maybe that's why I'm still single sefundecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by Baddo101(m): 6:19am On Sep 30, 2014
jennylove7575: no I don't..I have Peruvian hair there? shocked
Oh! I thought as much because its like av seen it before............Lmao.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by Ivanspring(f): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2014
1one: I don't know what a lady will be thinking of to make her even date a guy that's younger than her... Imagine her husband being younger than her junior brother sad.

I just don't think it's appropriate.

I also don't think it's fitting to date or marry your age mate, this is just my personal opinion based on what I will do and not do.

I can't even date a girl in whose family, all her siblings are older than I am... Naaaah.. Ko le possible... I should be older than at least two of her siblings plus her making 3

Maybe that's why I'm still single sefundecided

Hmmm...at least you know your problem so, the solution won't be too difficult.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by 1one: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Ivanspring:

Hmmm...at least you know your problem so, the solution won't be too difficult.

Lol

Yeah right.

But really as queer as what I said seems, it's actually very reasonable.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2014
I love them older

they know how to pamper a guy
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by Begonia(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2014
Of course, I can marry someone I'm younger than but someone I'm older than? I don't think so. I'll probably see him as my younger brother..
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by destante(f): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2014
before I settle with a man i am older than ehn, there must have so many other stuffs loving and unique about him to make me not consider his age.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 30, 2014
younger men are a no go area for me,i can't even date my agemate! i don't think i would be able to get over the age difference.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Baddo101:
Are u light skinned?
hahaha.

MrCork I presume.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by Mobebi(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2014
Even though marriage aint my thing., I don't see anything wrong with it. If God for example, come down from heaven and say Jennifer you must marry........I can marry a guy 15yrs younger. As long the guy sabi comb my eden and we love each other...love and combing is all that matters age is just a number...

This is brilliant..... am a guy, but I still think age is nothing between lovers. whether d lady is older or not. As for me, I have always loved older ladies... like jenny said, "Wey sabi comb men ontop "...
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2014
kingsley18: LET'S DISCUSS
Its only in this part of the world where people's mentality are different. There's absolutely nothing wrong in it.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by kingsley18(m): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Arva:
Its only in this part of the world where people's mentality are different. There's absolutely nothing wrong in it.
Yes that's truth bt age matters oooo...
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Younger/older Than, As A Lady? by Yeye77(f): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Age is really nothing but a number. I've met some 40/50 year olds that act like 16 year olds and some 20 year olds who are very mature. I dated a 40 year old who acted like a 14 year old. Age ain't shit! Your person is your person, its not an age thing. So if a met someone younger who i connected with deeply, i wouldn't have a problem with it at all. But to each his/her own. at the end of the day its what works for you, and its your life. What people think or say is inside their own pocket!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need An Advice From You Palz / Pls Advice The Man Of God :-[ / Why Is Marriage Seeming So Weird To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.