Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,249 members, 7,846,164 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo (8128 Views)

It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword – ALIYU GWARZO / DANGEROUS WORDS FROM ALIYU GWARZO. / It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by olugbengak4(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
look at dis sheet.u invaded ilorin and put ur fulani king dia fine.are most of dem not beggers, look@all the muslim states in nigeria,u find d higher number of destitudes.apart from ur state capitals,other local governments are likea war invaded zone.is dia any development in d state of ilorin where u invaded.useless idiot rot in hell with shekau.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by tomakint: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
idumuose: Tomakint,it's obvious you are giving these Janjaweeeeedians some sleepless nights.
Right now i'm on Gbawe's case.I will also make a mockery of him.
Back to the topic.This is the mindset of an average Fulani including Buhari but they a.The north is no
Longer monolithic.The only thing that isthe earlier they realise it the better
For them.
Gbawe is simply pathetic and aging fast as for the topic here, the Northern Hegemony of yesteryears is now HISTORY!

5 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by major466(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
The article clearly defined a typical born to rule element. Murderers disguise as boko haram and members of Kaduna mafia.
The antidote to their madness is for Nigeria to practice true federalism. Let the fulani people rule their deserts the way they please.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by major466(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
idumuose: Can you imagine their mindset?Yet Gbawe the phool,the bald headed failed
Political analyst would tell people to vote Buhari.Who is phooling who?
Nansense!
Buhari is one of the members of Kaduna mafia. He's an underground Hardcore terrorists.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by idumuose(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
tomakint:
Gbawe is simply pathetic and aging fast as for the topic here, the Northern Hegemony of yesteryears is now HISTORY!
Unfortunately,they don't seem to realise that.

7 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by 100Cents: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Whoever wrote this thrash deserves a DDT from Jake the Snake Roberts.
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by idumuose(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
major466:
Buhari is one of the members of Kaduna mafia. He's an underground Hardcore terrorists.
I agree with you but some peoplea,blinded by their hatred for Jonathan have refused to
See beyond their nose.

Stop killing boko haram - Buhari

Jonathan is killing boko haram members in order to depopulate the north - Buhari.

Grant amnesty to Boko haram the same you(Yar'adua) granted amnesty to Niger delta
Militants - Buhari.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by olugbengak4(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
u invaded ilorin and put ur fulani dia and u changed dia destinies fro kings to beggers.day have no say of their own cos of islam d religion of force.no wonder most oo dem are destitudes.all muslim states in nigeria are the poorest.the recorded the highes number of glycoma{blindness}polio,leprosy all in d name dat wester education is a sin. If western education is a sin,y do boko haram use hammoured tanks,rpg,phones that are made by d westerners.i pity dis idiot.syria muslim.no peace,afganistan no peace,iraq no peace,yemen no peace,mali no peace,sudan no peace.isis muslim,taliban muslim,alueada muslim,boko muslim.dem where is d preace brended in d name of d religion.goat!

6 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Rubbish and crap from deluded minds.
NO tribe has 100 %good people
But when individuals take it as. A way of life to hate a certain tribe then the have NO difference with Nazi's & racist
The same tribe u hate have contributed towards ensure a united Nation since independence

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by Chubhie: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
You would be shocked to know that some people truly hold some of the half truths as contained in this piece. Some very truths are self evident in this piece tho, very few.
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
tomakint: There is nothing put up there that did not define the true nature of the Hausa-Fulani vision and mind-set of a Nigeria of their dreams. Thank God a South-South man is right there to curtail their excesses!
. I see u believe the rubbish. The day u see that ur attitude contributes towards out backwardness. It is then we shall start movin 4ward
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
This gwarzo guy sabi better weed o! As he take,him eye clear,na him he go Facebook go type wetin he see for YaboRight.

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by Tekzyflex(m): 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Jonzing Aboki

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:03am On Sep 30, 2014
So this "KEGS" are happy with ISIS and HARAM BOKO modus operandi, ... I pity any Minority tribe in nija that thinks they have the same faith as the Hausa-Fulani Let me shock you when the time comes they will behead you. Continue living in your delusions. Don't just quote me to tell me claptrap cos THUNDER WILL FIRE YOU.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by ikweremilitant: 12:32am On Sep 30, 2014
andyanders: Gwazo na person? When idiots like Gwazo and his pig fulan family talk, you know that animals in their kingdom were just talking trash.

Useless Gwazo and his piggery brothers should just forget anything about leadership.Them over there in the North think power or leadership is their birth right, useless people.

People without brain who sleep with donkeys, sheep and cows.
this is just the primary reason am suporting gej.let hm win nd let d heavens fall.in betwen it wil be foolish for anyone to underestimate them,but they re men,they can bleed.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by Cpumping(m): 5:39am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: I'm expectin the worst 2015

U ddnt take dis guy seriously. Dd u?

Nothng wee happen. 2015 will come & go.
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by rman: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2014
The real tribalist are the ones commenting on this thread.

You all just look for the slightest opportunity to justify your hate for hausa, fulani's and Muslims.

Some of the comments on this thread are just so lame. Ethic bigots blaming others for their bigotry. What is the difference between you and Gworza , if indeed what is in the article is true ?

Only a fool will still think Ilorin is under any form of colonisation or "islamization" . Yes they have an emir an that is as far as it goes.

The biggest pastors and churches in Nigeria today have their roots in Ilorin . Rhema chapel is a very good example.

Ethnic bigots everywhere! Shame!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by chimerase2: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2014
Dis born to rule by our lani and hausa broda must be stopped

2 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by Mogidi: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2014
Anyone who underrates the north's penchants for blood does so at his own risk. If this was said by a shoe-shiner I'd disregard it but its coming from Aliyu Ismaila Gwarzo.

Aliyu Gwarzo was National Security Advisor to Abacha, billionaire Gwarzo was Abacha's right hand man in embezlement, he stole over $2billion from the Central Bank.

This man has the means and military contacts to continue where boko haram left, this man speaks for the North.

Disregard Aliyu Gwarzo at your own risk.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by ak47mann(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2014
Aliyu Ismaila Gwarzo was the National Security Advisor of Nigerian military ruler Sani Abacha. He has been linked to theft of $2.45 billion from the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Aliyu Ismaila Gwarzo was born in the village of Gwarzo in Kano State, about 72 kilometres from the capital Kano. He entered the police force where he held a number of positions of increasing responsibility, retiring with a senior rank. In June 1986 the military head of state General Ibrahim Babangida appointed Gwarzo Director General of the newly formed State Security Service (SSS), responsible for domestic intelligence. His Deputy Director was Lt. Colonel A.K. Togun.

In a case that attracted considerable media attention, Dele Giwa, editor-in-chief of Newswatch magazine, was killed on 19 October 1986 by a parcel bomb. Two days earlier SSS officials had summoned Giwa to their headquarters, where Colonel A.K. Togun accused him of planning a social revolution and of smuggling arms into the country. Gwarzo was suspected of involvement in the assassination, but could not be questioned due to his position.

Gwarzo was National Security Advisor (NSA) for President Ernest Shonekan, who took office in August 1993, and then for General Sani Abacha from November 1993 onward. He concentrated mostly on security matters, and did not become involved in foreign policy decisions. However, Gwarzo did ask for funds for a campaign to cultivate the friendship of East African countries and the OAU to garner support for Nigeria gaining a permanent seat on the United Nations Security Council. Within Nigeria, Gwarzo collected money for use in pro-government propaganda. The amounts spent were leaked to the radio and press, undermining the credibility of the regime. Gwarzo and Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, Abacha's Chief Security Officer, were said to be responsible for much of the "torture, killing and wanton looting" during Abacha's rule. cool

3 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2014
False news by haters.
The North has made huge amt of sacrifice for these Country from the civil war till these day. But yet the keep hating her. When we accept our diversity as our strength. Only then shall we progress

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by omoharry(f): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2014
mad dog on rampage.whta is this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by ITbomb(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2014
Why can't they just give this people their country let us have peace and progress

2 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by lwise(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: all is well. What party do u support?

Mari OLE(lazy)
Abeg leave Nairaland for some minutes haba,oya go greet your boy friend abi you no get.

You are always on Nairaland,seems you are addicted,too bad.

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by obailala(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2014
topeayan: When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or muslim minority tribe.

The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.

They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.

Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force.

It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.

No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it. Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.

We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.

If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories.''- ALIYU GWARZO. From Femi Fani- Kayode facebook wall

This ALIYU GWARZO must be a fictional character created by FFK himself. The entire write-up seems to me like pure reverse psychology orchestrated by FFK/PDP.

The primary aim and objective of this write-up is to create religious and ethnic disharmony; to prick the sensibilities of southerners and non-Hausa-Fulani northerners so that they would never vote a northern Muslim. This is pure politics and this is a missile launched by the PDP.

My common sense tells me even if this is what Hausa-Fulani people think in their hearts, there's no way they would come out openly to circulate a write-up like this which has only one effect, i.e. to incite the rest of Nigeria against them. This is pure reverse psychology from the slimy one himself, FFK. grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by lwise(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2014
obailala:

This ALIYU GWARZO must be a fictional character created by FFK himself. The entire write-up seems to me like pure reverse psychology orchestrated by FFK/PDP.

The primary aim and objective of this write-up is to create religious and ethnic disharmony; to prick the sensibilities of southerners and non-Hausa-Fulani northerners so that they would never vote a northern Muslim.

My common sense tells me even if this is what Hausa-Fulani people think in their hearts, there's no way they would come out openly to circulate a write-up like this which will only incite the rest of Nigeria against them. This is pure reverse psychology from the slimy one himself, FFK.

Cant you at least google that name before you comment.

https://www.google.com.ng/search?output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=Aliyu+Ismaila+Gwarzo&btnG=

3 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by obailala(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2014
lwise:

Cant you at least google that name before you comment.

https://www.google.com.ng/search?output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=Aliyu+Ismaila+Gwarzo&btnG=

I'm not saying the man doesn't exist in real life, all I'm saying is that the write-up is definitely a creation of someone in the PDP (most likely FFK himself). Taking a look at the write-up, it favours only the PDP cause at the end of the day. I do not know who the real Gwarzo is, but except he's a member of the PDP already, i don't believe he would be dumb enough to make such statements that would only benefit PDP.
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by Ozonna(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2014
If this came from the Gwarzo of Abacha era, then we should take this serious. He should be arrested and detained by the SSS.

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by Ivanspring(f): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
All i can say is WE SHALL SEE.
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by repogirl(f): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
If this i'diot get mind, make im show in face for konduga! He is still living in 1960, wake up ode, your end is near!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Thank God ak47mann did some research to enlighten people who were just spewing thrash without knowing who Aliyu Gwarzo is.
Aliyu Sama'ila Gwarzo is from my village, most of us use 'Gwarzo' as our surnames. At a point in time he did helped me financially towards my education.
I never liked his ways and those of Abachas.
Knowing fully what has been circulating in my village about this man and knowing how childish FFK can sometimes be make me disregard this write-up in it is entity. The general gossip in this man's village ( where he currently resides) is that he is sick and demented, as a result some close associates of his have been squandering his loots lately, one of such associates is getting ready for a race to enter kano state house of assembly under the platform of PDP.
This man have kept low public profile since 1999, restricted to his home and hardly can anybody pin-point his 'boys' in the locality.
Nigerians should be wise enough to know who FFK is.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regionalism Better Than True Federalism / What Kind Of Corruption Is This? This Country Is Finished! / You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.