Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! (24631 Views)

CARTOON: Obasanjo Goes Back To School At Age 77... / Obasanjo Goes Back To School; Registers For Masters Degree / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Who will supervise him without fear or inferiority complex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Alenkakent(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
good for him
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Seequadry(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
jst like diz man.... grin
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by mmmustapha(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
grin
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by justi4jesu(f): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
who cares....... angry angry
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by greggng: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
I love this man called obj. I have already given up hope on education untill I read this. Yes I can still add something to my level now

2 Likes

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by dosht(f): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
Haters go and hug transformer
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by SuPeRq(f): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
On behalf of Maself, Former Minister Of finance In Mum En Dad pocket, formally and officially inform u ol dah 'm guin. 4 ma second degree in food cheMistry.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by sleinadczar: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wish say ASUU strike for follow delay am small.

2 Likes

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by arvinsloane(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oluṣẹgun Mathew Okikiọla Arẹmu Ọbasanjọ, GCFR born 5 March 1938 is a former Nigerian Army general who was President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007. A Nigerian of Yoruba descent, Obasanjo was a career soldier before serving twice as his nation's head of state, as a military ruler from 13 February 1976 to 1 October 1979 and as a democratically elected president from 29 May 1999 to 29 May 2007.

1 Like

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by SIRcumalot: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Obviously bored,not as relevant in Politics as he used to be.

1 Like

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by timilehing(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
He needs a real doctorate not honorary like some people

1 Like

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Sarimah(f): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Good 4 him...
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by THUNDER4real(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by jadano: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Baba carry go
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by prowlG: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
why pay N1000 for 260mb when you can get 250mb for N300 here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300

1 Like

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Buhari, IBB, Abdul Salam and Shagari should get a notebook and move to Ota farm to learn from Obj.

1 Like

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Joshuadon: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
As i always Say [size=15pt]EDUCATION Z POWER[/size]
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by barigbor: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
OBJ is a man of noble visson. He's optimistic

1 Like

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by STENON(f): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Baba ....congrats ....I hope you will Graduate on time.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by stephenponti(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
If this man can go back to school at his age. What stops sheppopotamus (1st Lady) from equally enrolling in school to brush up her communication skills?

1 Like

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by CharlieMaria(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Is that the title of a novel?
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Former President Obasanjo is going for his Masters,not PhD has been claimed.He must first pass his Masters before he can opt for his PhD.Nigerian tertiary education system does not allow dual Masters/PhD.Anyway,it's nice seeing him in the academic world.

1 Like

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by darlenese(f): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Msheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
When the money is excess and you fear it being wasted when you die...

Good move baba sug awaits you.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Sunday17: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
When this man wan rest instead of him to be enjoying all he had laboured nd all the money he looted, he still want to press further ok... clock always die on working. Maybe that's will be d case of obasanjo...
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Exponental(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ok....... As if he needs it to boost a CV.

2 Likes

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by IYANGBALI: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nlmadfreak:

MY OBJ!
no try am o,OBJ na my own,I borned 5 shedrenses for him, 4 boy, 1 girls
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by 9jatatafo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
@ 77 you want a PhD after paralyzing the treasury as a two time president. What do you need it for? The best thing for you OBJ is to sponsor some young Nigerians to the university for their B.Sc instead you are fooling around and wasting our stolen resources to buy a PhD all in the name of going back to school to study.. All the loots you took when you were president, will you take them to heaven? Nonsense news.

2 Likes

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hilarious
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by IYANGBALI: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
darlenese: Msheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
I no blame you,you still dey struggle with secondary school certificate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court / Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) / IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.