Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! (24632 Views)

CARTOON: Obasanjo Goes Back To School At Age 77... / Obasanjo Goes Back To School; Registers For Masters Degree / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by samseen02(m): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
wot he's trying to tell me now is #make money before going to school?
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by xtervaganza(m): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
9jatatafo: @ 77 you want a PhD after paralyzing the treasury as a two time president. What do you need it for? The best thing for you OBJ is to sponsor some young Nigerians to the university for their B.Sc instead you are fooling around and wasting our stolen resources to buy a PhD all in the name of going back to school to study.. All the loots you took when you were president, will you take them to heaven? Nonsense news.
the day and time you realise Obasanjo is not the source of your problems you'll either make changes to your life or kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by samseen02(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
mack2: Obasanjo is too Old,
he should retire
Obasanjo has no university
degree when he was
president, this are
certificate course those day
modestdude: Have you gotten your own certificate? I don't think so. Go get yours first before we can understand your last sentence.
Abi oo.. infact that sentence is giving me headache nw, lol
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by RebelLeader15(m): 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Baba Iyabo the grandfather of corruption.

I won't be supriz if he becomes a lecturer in the dept of corruption in U.I
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 02, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
manck2: [size=48pt]Obasanjo is too Old, he should retire[/size]

[size=28pt]Obasanjo has no university degree when he was president, this are certificate course those day[/size]
. Mind u,education has no age limit. Got that!
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 02, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Greenified(m): 1:19am On Oct 02, 2014
DonaldGenes: This Rambunctious Old Gee with his usual shenanigans ehh but I Can't help than to admire him...it does seems that Having more Cert is his sole raison d'ētre grin
For ur mind u don comment abi?
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Billygee2u: 2:25am On Oct 02, 2014
Macelliot: Obasanjo to Study Christian theology.?
Hahahaha.
After looting Naija.
Praise God .......
Obasanjo has repented..
After graduating, he will start preaching, Repent! Repent!! Repent!!! All you polithiefcians....
Obasanjo, please after you graduate, help us to preach to our past and present polithiefcians who has been looting naija dry since 1960....
and let OBJ, return the remains of our National treasure ,he looted ."who is fooling who"?
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by tokjohn: 2:54am On Oct 02, 2014
See how someone bought some shoes costing about $2 Million shocked shocked .

Nick Cannon $2 Million Diamond Shoes HD
Please like and share! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEpLhuYXUmE
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 02, 2014
Obasanjo ke?... EFCC does need to perform some kind of investigation on That "Open University"...Its just too damn open.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by ddeola: 3:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Baba goes to school. grin grin grin
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by activities: 3:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Hope his personal assistants are not writing his papers for him.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Rexyl(m): 5:16am On Oct 02, 2014
o ga o baba iyabo pursuing higher certificate @77.

Now I could understand that education continues throughout ones life until the final graduation in the grave. At the burial site people are gathered for the graduation ceremony.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by alwaysbehappy: 6:13am On Oct 02, 2014
No knowledge is wasted, we all learn everyday. Goodluck Obj
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by THUNDER4real(m): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2014
xtervaganza: you won't post that trash here if you did not care
hey young boy, how does this affect the economy of Nigeria? so I really don't care...
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by SEVO7(m): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Mtcheew!! Yeye
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by DonaldGenes(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2014
Greenified: ;
For ur mind u don comment abi?
grin
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by xtervaganza(m): 8:05am On Oct 02, 2014
THUNDER4real: hey young boy, how does this affect the economy of Nigeria? so I really don't care...
who the hell are you to call me a young boy?

Screw you

Fűcking scumbag
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by gbishman: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2014
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo is really a source of inspiration. As my father would say a learning man is a living man.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by coronaprof(m): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Time and chance happen to all things. Wish him good luck
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2014
Its nt like OBJ needs d degree, he's already a made man...he only needs it for history's sake...when he's gone,pple would refer to all his gotten degree's while alive...
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Unionised(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2014
DonaldGenes: This Rambunctious Old Gee with his usual shenanigans ehh but I Can't help than to admire him...it does seems that Having more Cert is his sole raison d'ētre grin

Speak english, abeg.

Na government school I go...

1 Like

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by xtervaganza(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2014
THUNDER4real: hey young boy, how does this affect the economy of Nigeria? so I really don't care...
ask google
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by THUNDER4real(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2014
xtervaganza: ask google
Boy run along and go get a life.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by THUNDER4real(m): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2014
xtervaganza: who the hell are you to call me a young boy? Any way sha

Screw me

I am a Fűcking scumbag
I know and also I know You are not yet a man, because you think like a boy, and a young boy for that issue.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by xtervaganza(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2014
THUNDER4real: Boy run along and go get a life.
says a low life fool
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by xtervaganza(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2014
THUNDER4real: I know and also I know You are not yet a man, because you think like a boy, and a young boy for that issue.
your tiny brain has expired

You keep hating people who can buy your entirely family and have them for dinner

Idiot
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by waja(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2014
He should go with other thieves.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by THUNDER4real(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
xtervaganza: My tiny brain has expired

I will keep hating people who can buy my entirely family and have them for dinner

I am an Idiot
I know, Tell us more about your self.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by THUNDER4real(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
xtervaganza: says a low life fool like me
WHO THE HELL CARES....
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by deraluv(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
datguru:
JONA: OBJ my former president
OBJ: former kini..., I am the new president
JONA: but as the constitution says, the vice president is the next line
OBJ: the next in line, the next in line to die

Brings out his gun and jona takes to his heels exclaiming

JONA: you can never get me, my name is GOODLUCK
OBJ: eehn, we shall see

OBJ, I hail thee
.surely your luck go carry u to heaven
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by dikamzy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
D only man who a bird asked to make a wish and he said "can I b fine a little"? Kudos to you, I wish I am ur classmate Na me go day tidy your assignment and term papers @ least I know say i go b big boy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court / Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) / IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.