Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,285 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! (24629 Views)

CARTOON: Obasanjo Goes Back To School At Age 77... / Obasanjo Goes Back To School; Registers For Masters Degree / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by synergycom19: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Always an amusing and funny character, although serious and down to earth personality, as well as fearless. This are the characteristics of a leader.
For OBJ you can't hate and can't like him

1 Like

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by IYANGBALI: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
stephenponti: If this man can go back to school at his age. What stops sheppopotamus (1st Lady) from equally enrolling in school to brush up her communication skills?
over to you mummy
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by synergycom19: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
Can't hate him can't like him , the man just dey kampe
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by prowlG: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
This baba just like to make people laugh with behavior
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by IYANGBALI: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
synergycom19: Always an amusing and funny character, although serious and down to earth personality, as well as fearless. This are the characteristics of a leader.
which baba patience lacks
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by janvier27(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Omotolu: Former President Obasanjo is going for his Masters,not PhD has been claimed.He must first pass his Masters before he can opt for his PhD.Nigerian tertiary education system does not allow dual Masters/PhD.Anyway,it's nice seeing him in the academic world.
I wonder o. Besides there are several considerations that will determine eligibility for the PhD studies after the Master's. But his aspiration is commendable.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Blackheritage: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
didadavid: See Here for photos of obasanjo attending lecture with small small children, I think the pictures are of 2009 or so
I love him die
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by watchindelta(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
4 what!
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by kennydee05(m): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Has baba Iyabo genuinely repented? If yes he should have restituted with his Otta Farm and some of the properties he acquired through corruption.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by PenSniper: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
I dont like this guy one little bit but i must confess he wins my admiration by his zeal for education which i also cherish. Good luck.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by zurine(f): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
great one
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
janvier27:
I wonder o. Besides there are several considerations that will determine eligibility for the PhD studies after the Master's. But his aspiration is commendable.
He has pgd,they are already talking of PhD.He must have 3.5 of 5 in GPA in his masters before he can be allowed for PHD.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Mars88(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
King OBJ, hate all you want one of the greatest Nigerians that ever lived!
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by burnablaqq: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
An icon in d making ;DAn icon in d making
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by seaman007: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
See pix of obansanjo in lecture hall here
http://zskq.anlam.ru/109086/3336605/
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Awesome. Never too late.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by NwaIkenga(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
seaman007: See pix of obansanjo in lecture hall here
http://zskq.anlam.ru/109086/3336605/

SPAM ALERT!
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by ahizih(m): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
redsun: He is probably studying the bible. A Muderfucker that thrives in a distorted reality world where truth are literally false and vice versa.

Brainwashed education.
u got it all bro,u said de truth without fear nor favour
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by modestdude(m): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
manck2: [size=48pt]Obasanjo is too Old, he should retire[/size]

[size=28pt]Obasanjo has no university degree when he was president, this are certificate course those day[/size]
Have you gotten your own certificate? I don't think so. Go get yours first before we can understand your last sentence.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
enough money for sorting.....
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by englishmart(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
His vice chancellor even lied that he's hard-working. Abi he's hard bribing.
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Gbemini(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
How can a Lecturer be able to tell him he fail now o?
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by chidimmaaa(f): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
I just don't understand this man oh. He is amazing in the most confusing and complicated way
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Obj is no saint bt he is very intelligent and a reformist. Nice
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Okudiover(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
This was the gown worn by Aremu Obj in 1968 during his 1st convocation at Aba as a marine commando.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by aspirebig: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Obj, baba Iyabo.
Aremu go carry go.
Thd only man that ruled Nigeria as military HOS and also as democratically elected president. Even then, many roads in Ogun state are nothing but death traps. Na wa. Atleast Amosun is performing better than Gbenga the smiling Daniel.
Though baba's bid for 3rd team failed.

As for the Phd , better late than never. Congrats baba
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Mentcee(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nigeria's problem goes bek to sku!

Worst and bloodiest and also the only incestuous Nigerian president ever!
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by xtervaganza(m): 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
SIRcumalot: Obviously bored,not as relevant in Politics as he used to be.
Still more relevant than you will ever be
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by xtervaganza(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
THUNDER4real: Ok
you won't post that trash here if you did not care
Re: Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! by Mentcee(m): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
kennydee05: Has baba Iyabo genuinely repented? If yes he should have restituted with his Otta Farm and some of the properties he acquired through corruption.
Thanks a lot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki / 60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server / Governor Ganduje: Abolish Herdsmen Movement From North To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.