Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,047 members, 7,859,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? (19064 Views)

A Thread For Nairalanders Born On October 1st / How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? / How Would You Celebrate Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by justi4jesu(f): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2014
iceberylin:
ŃÁ ŚŐ ŃÁ wink
Ú ßĔĔŃ ŴÁŃ ČÁŔŔŶ ÚŔ ßŔŐ cum

Yes my 2 bros and 2 boy cousins go like bash too..lol grin
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by SurePresident: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2014
Invite, at least, 20 of your good friends and this would be an Independent Day you will never forget!!! PICTURE of the event flyer not uploading, but I'll keep trying.

If you are in Abuja, you probably have heard the announcement on the Radio that the Ground Breakers Forum invites you all to "What Can We Do For Nigeria" AIT, NTA, News Papers would be present. Bring your Thoughts, your Poems, your Arguements, etc.. and be aired live on TV. VENUE: Center for Womem Development Abuja

Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by mavee1(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2014
ayusco85: By dressing like this to club
I pray you don't get molest on our way to work becuase of your dressing
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by iceberylin(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes my 2 bros and 2 boy cousins go like bash too..lol grin
ŃŐ ßĔ ĞÁŶ PÁŔŤŶ ÁßĔĞ... grin
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by pat077: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2014
what is there to celebrate?
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Smooyis(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2014
Praying for God's intervention in Nigeria. Re-structuring of Nigeria is highly important.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by luvola(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2014
I will sleep in my house

Order quality footwears from.olak store
#Free delivery service#.Biz
line.07089328564 :* pin 746f8f4c kindly rbc
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Charles4075(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2014
I'll go to the market to get my new galaxy s40 like this

Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by chimexdnice1(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2014
Hw else dem dey celebrate am? Siddon for house watch DSTV shikenah!
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by erutoria: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2014
blueberryp: Will be eating and sleeping. Please is it true that monday and tuesday will be public holiday for the muslim celebration?
yes, enough holiday
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2014
Sitting on top of ASO VILLA fence dey look hw Jona don turn eagle square celebration to beer parlor celebration.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by blueberryp: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2014
erutoria: yes, enough holiday
cheesy see groove for me! Thx for the info
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Kingsboy96(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2014
Im gonna kill a chicken
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Johnnoo(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Continue in supplication to God for my country Nigeria
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by allanphash7(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2014
olosi onimukumu

dem use akpako do u?

instead u find chill jedi otalenu
popson1st: Drinkin Orijin, Baby Oku, Ogidiga, Osomo, Alomo, Passion, Dongoyaro, Monkey Tail, Opa Eyin, Ale, Afato, Jedi, Etc..

Then..

Knack Akpako
Knack Akpako
Knack Akpako
Knack Akpako
Knack Akpako.

Then At Night..

I'll Sleep.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by ayusco85(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2014
legendary4luv:

U be charlie boy or denerele?

none of the above
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by justi4jesu(f): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2014
iceberylin:
ŃŐ ßĔ ĞÁŶ PÁŔŤŶ ÁßĔĞ... grin

LOLzzzzz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Revolva(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2014
grin grin see the caption This Great Country.....LMFAO....omo me i no send oct 1st..i go just dey jolly dey go....jare..everybody is broke..in the nation...una dey talk of october 1st

3 Likes

Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by ayusco85(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2014
mavee1: I pray you don't get molest on our way to work becuase of your dressing

way to work? really?
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by ayusco85(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Gynacologist: tat ho will definately mk a gud lay.

Perv tongue
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by azimibraun: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2014
completing what i started since August..... phucking the 54th booty in my countdown to the D day.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by geedeex2(m): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2014
otijah: ehm am even thinking of boarding a flight to the eagles sqaure that day, I want to commend my able president GEJ he has really done well from last year independence to this year e.g curbing ebola menance, desintegrating boko haram, tactical measures of bringing back our girls without harm, and many more. #GEJ 2019
.I liked your post just so I can see unlike on my screen anytime I come across your post . you cyber warrior .
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Input:
That awkward moment when you thought you made a funny comment and nobody hit even a single'like'
#ignored#.

1 Like

Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by darlingtonNYIG(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Pray for myself because it is my birthday, all other things a secondary including Nigeria's independence
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by glowshine(f): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2014
;DI'm going to watch the 'October 1' movie cheesy.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by whitedove(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2014
SmellMyFart: And if I may ask- What's there to celebrate?

The abduction in Chibok?
The Ebola scare?
The money laundering? And
et cetera.

There's absolutely nothing there to celebrate.
Eternally pessimistic, we don't need your kind in this country!
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 30, 2014
iceberylin:
ŃŐ ĹŐVĔ ŦŐŔ ŐÚŔ mother-land embarassed
emmyrichie:

Pls I urge you to cry out your eyes eh! Yeye... Mourn if you like. Cold people sef.
omanifrank: then leave d country
clemzo101: and if I may ask what have u achieved in life? Mtchewwwwww #ILoveMyCountry
whitedove: Eternally pessimistic, we don't need your kind in this country!

Lots of abuses for just saying my opinion. You guys better get a life.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by davo3286: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: please what has he really accomplished since being in office? Dis one dat ur saying I shud give him a break..its not his fault..PDP is a party of destruction.

He has accomplished a significant lot. It's just that you are too blind to see or you pretending not to see. Insinuating that he hasn't accomplished anything is, to say the least, the height of irresponsibility.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by jobsat34(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2014
i will beat star 1 54-0 for PS2..
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2014
otijah: ehm am even thinking of boarding a flight to the eagles sqaure that day, I want to commend my able president GEJ he has really done well from last year independence to this year e.g curbing ebola menance, desintegrating boko haram, tactical measures of bringing back our girls without harm, and many more. #GEJ 2019

I guess this must be an independence joke.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by 50calibre(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2014
SurePresident: Invite, at least, 20 of your good friends and this would be an Independent Day you will never forget!!! PICTURE of the event flyer not uploading, but I'll keep trying.

If you are in Abuja, you probably have heard the announcement on the Radio that the Ground Breakers Forum invites you all to "What Can We Do For Nigeria" AIT, NTA, News Papers would be present. Bring your Thoughts, your Poems, your Arguements, etc.. and be aired live on TV. VENUE: Center for Womem Development Abuja

That summit is a sheer waste of time & only going to be attended by fools. What has the retar*ded leaders of Nigeria done for Nigeria since independence?

Only a foolish youth will think he/she has anything to contribute to Nigeria.

The only reasonable discussion at that summit should be how to start a revolution or how to assassinate the retar*ded theives ruining their lives.
Re: As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? by Philadelphia: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2014
popson1st: Drinkin Orijin, Baby Oku, Ogidiga, Osomo, Alomo, Passion, Dongoyaro, Monkey Tail, Opa Eyin, Ale, Afato, Jedi, Etc..

Then..

Knack Akpako
Knack Akpako
Knack Akpako
Knack Akpako
Knack Akpako.

Then At Night..

I'll Sleep.

Then..

Knack Akpako
Knack Akpako
Knack Akpako
Knack Akpako
Knack Akpako.

Then At Night..

I'll Sleep.

Seriously I'm thinking I've lost my sense of humour because I didn't find this funny. - No vex undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage / Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways / Today Is My Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.