Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. (5644 Views)

Google Launches New Social Network App - Who's Down / New Social Network Discovered / Ten Reasons You Might Want To Switch From Facebook 2 Ello–The New Social Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
ellolibrukututututututututuutututututututututu
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by 100Cents: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Will it add money to my pocket ?

If not..

Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Abbey2sam(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
ionsman: If Zuckerberg is threatened, he buys them....... cheesy

You really know this guy......abi him be your brother
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by UchihaItachi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aitee1:

U are missing then... grin

I don't believe I am
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Superstar007(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
penquin: perhaps afronigeria ?

lets see how is goes. ka shi ma wo

he really needs competitors.

Your forum is just one of the 1001 forums in Nigeria just like the various social networks everywhere that do not pose any threat to facebook. I meant a major competitor
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Superstar007:

Your forum is just one of the 1001 forums in Nigeria just like the various social networks everywhere that do not pose any threat to facebook. I meant a major competitor
its just a month n 2weeks old its a mata of tym
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by olajobsmaster(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
LoL!
Oh well then, JobberMan had better be prepared. 'Cos for #JobSeekers, a One Search - http://jobsmaster.com.ng/ - All Jobs in Nigeria FREE resource tool is here!!!
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by DesmondAbey(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Managing stress! Just for you!!!
Stress is a physical, mental, or emotional strain within the body in all types of situations. It is not a disease; it is a normal part of everyone’s life. However, stress can adversely affect one’s state of wellness. Manage daily stress and boost your well-being

>>Identify stress triggers
You should become aware of stress triggers and reactions. By doing so, you would learn to avoid some of the triggers and manage others. For those who have trouble decompressing, certain coping
techniques such as deep breathing, yoga, stress balls, or meditation have proven effective in stress management.

>>Build relationships
To improve mental health wellness and manage stress, you need to build interpersonal relationships and develop a strong support system. Developing and maintaining relationships with people around- who will support and enhance your life, as well as look out for your interests has a significant effect on a your well-being.

>>Develop personal time
Another tip that is essential to mental health wellness and stress management is the concept of ‘Me’ time. It is important to set aside time for recreational activities and projects you enjoys and in which they look forward to participating to relax and refresh.
It is also important to be spontaneous and allow your creative ability to flow. Go to the movies, tackle a crossword, enjoy a walk or run, read a book, or play chess.

>>Engage in group activity
Participation in group activities would promote good mental health and increase your sense of well-being is. By joining a club or group of people who have shared interests, you might not feel isolated or alone. You could form common bonds with people at a gym, band, dance class, book club, theatre, or singing group.

>>Volunteer
Volunteering for a cause promotes wellness and stress management. Whether you help out a neighbour or devotes time to hospice care, your contributions mattered and those efforts were
appreciated.

>>Develop healthy mind/body
Physical and mental health is closely linked and people tend to feel more satisfied in life when their body and mind feel good. There is also a well-known link between physical activity and lower stress levels. You could maintain a healthy body by combining physical activity with a balanced diet to nourish their bodies and minds, as well as promote stress management.

>>Sleep
Sleep restores and repairs both the mind and body and is extremely beneficial for wellness and stress management.You should try to get on a regular sleep schedule and practice good habits to get better sleep. "You should snap out of stress and feel free!!!" @Desmond

Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by simdam500(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
egopersonified: No ads for how long? Havent being to my fb page for like three yrs so I dont see myself having an ello account, nl and google does it just fine for me. Thanks anyway.
u dont wanna know... A friend once accuse me making nairaland my default search...
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by nwaobitex: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
hw can i get invited
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
iamsegsy: sure grin

just as he bought whatsapp

Bros, Zuckerburg did not buy Whatsapp o! I am sure you recieved a message saying one Jim Belsamic sold whatsapp to Facebook,well Belsamic is not the CEO of Whatsapp, Jam Koum and Brian Acton are.
Check the web before believing everything you see on whatsapp.
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by iamsegsy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

Bros, Zuckerburg did not buy Whatsapp o! I am sure you recieved a message saying one Jim Belsamic sold whatsapp to Facebook,well Belsamic is not the CEO of Whatsapp, Jam Koum and Brian Acton are.
ok sire....
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Enouwem(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by nani667: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Facebook is Stale... Twitter is where it's all happening now.... ✔
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by sniperwolf(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
When the traffic becomes huge the ads will start pouring
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Richiy(f): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Facebook would be very difficult to beat, Google plus didn't come close. But its not impossible.
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Richiy(f): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

Dude, Facebook did buy Whatsapp. You may want to check online.
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Richiy(f): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
UchihaItachi:

I must be the only person that doesn't tweet
Not only you o. Me too.
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Ryabcool(m): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
Richiy:
Dude, Facebook did buy Whatsapp. You may want to check online.
Yup! For $16 billion, i think.
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Richiy(f): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ryabcool: Yup! For $16 billion, i think.
Exactly. The guy z basing his facts on those unending Whatsapp broadcast messages.
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Ryabcool(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Richiy:
Exactly. The guy z basing his facts on those unending Whatsapp broadcast messages.
smh! When will people learn?
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Seamareggae(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
nani667: Facebook is Stale... Twitter is where it's all happening now.... ✔
Many don't know... Twitter is da ishhhhhh
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
ello! hmm, sounds kinda funny
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Mention(m): 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
They wanna replace facebook?? That's the biggest dream of the century..
They won't even be a threat to Nairaland, not to mention a whole facebook!!

1 Like

Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Mention(m): 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Exactly
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by donstevico(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2014
make ah go create account before pesin steal my nickname
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by bobo65(m): 3:04am On Oct 01, 2014

bought instagram
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by bobo65(m): 3:06am On Oct 01, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

smallpenis small brain grin
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Talk2SeaL: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2014
pls send me the web address?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[hack] Brothers In Arms 3 Sons Of War Obtain Feel Free [energy] Android / Airtel Introduces New Plan Called Triple Surf Offer / Is Snapdragon Really Better Than MTK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.