Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. (5645 Views)

Google Launches New Social Network App - Who's Down / New Social Network Discovered / Ten Reasons You Might Want To Switch From Facebook 2 Ello–The New Social Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by roufy235(m): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2014
hmm
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2014
Stories....fb boast of more dan a billion users. An ant n a giant. Wat a comparison
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by DangotePikin: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2014
You must be living in the bush....d pple on twitter is not even half d pple on fb.....most matured busy men are not on twitter
Aitee1: Like seriously??

Who uses fb these days when u can get all the info on tweeter

Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by timbros(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2014
UchihaItachi:

I must be the only person that doesn't tweet

You're not alone bro.
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by darlingnuel(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
Seamareggae:
Many don't know... Twitter is da ishhhhhh
Would u pls recommend d best and most efficient twitter app fr android
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by iscom(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Talk2SeaL: pls send me the web address?
just type ello and Google it. Meanwhile the queue is very very long.

1 Like

Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by nani667: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Seamareggae:
Many don't know... Twitter is da ishhhhhh

Sadly only the cool Kids are on Twitter..... Facebook now is just filled with secondary school kids...
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by nani667: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
darlingnuel: Would u pls recommend d best and most efficient twitter app fr android

If you wanna enjoy Twitter, go for Tweetcaster ✔
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Oahray: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2014

fb is boring, but twitter is overhyped crap. "Follow me and I'd follow right back!"

Mtscheeeeew!
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by nani667: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oahray: fb is boring, but twitter is overhyped crap. "Follow me and I'd follow right back!"

Mtscheeeeew!

LOL... Sadly, You know Nothing sir... sad
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Seamareggae(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
darlingnuel: Would u pls recommend d best and most efficient twitter app fr android
I use tweetcaster pro... But there are others like Twitter for Android, plume, ubersocial, nd the rest... Try some and choose one that suits ur taste...
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Seamareggae(m): 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
nani667:

Sadly only the cool Kids are on Twitter..... Facebook now is just filled with secondary school kids...
Even primary school kids sef... Don dey Create group...
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Oahray: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
nani667:

LOL... Sadly, You know Nothing sir... sad
yeah, right! I've probably signed up on more social networks than you have ever heard of. Keep begging people for follows and imagine you are living the life.
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by nani667: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oahray: yeah, right! I've probably signed up on more social networks than you have ever heard of. Keep begging people for follows and imagine you are living the life.

If you think Twitter is all about following and begging for follows then sadly your case is worse than I thought sad
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Slowpois0n: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
UchihaItachi:

I must be the only person that doesn't tweet
I tell you man... i just dont understand how tweeter works
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by nani667: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Slowpois0n:
I tell you man... i just dont understand how tweeter works

Well thats how it is initially... But eventually you get used to it... And you start enjoying it.... You can only enjoy it with the right Twitter app... I registered years ago and I never really did anything on Twitter, I always thought it was pointless, but eventually I came across Gravity (one very awesome Twitter app during the days of Symbian) and I just became kinda addicted....

There's a reason why all these Celebrities are always on twitter and not Facebook.... ✔
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by timilehing(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ello ko, Hi ni
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by timilehing(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
nani667:

Well thats how it is initially... But eventually you get used to it... And you start enjoying it.... You can only enjoy it with the right Twitter app... I registered years ago and I never really did anything on Twitter, I always thought it was pointless, but eventually I came across Gravity (one very awesome Twitter app during the days of Symbian) and I just became kinda addicted....

There's a reason why all these Celebrities are always on twitter and not Facebook.... ✔
What is the reason?? Twitter sucks!!
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by timilehing(m): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
The little introduction I read on the home page is enough to discouraged me
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Talk2SeaL: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
iscom: just type ello and Google it. Meanwhile the queue is very very long.
Thanks
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by ITbomb(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2014

For people like me that reads beyond the headlines, Facebook provides the full article not some two liner that has been bend by poster to blend with his prejudice. Ok, unless you mean all those celebrity junk news bits

Vanguard on Twitter can never be as rich as Vanguard on Facebook
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Oahray: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
ITbomb:
For people like me that reads beyond the headlines, Facebook provides the full article not some two liner that has been bend by poster to blend with his prejudice. Ok, unless you mean all those celebrity junk news bits

Vanguard on Twitter can never be as rich as Vanguard on Facebook
well said. Herd mentality is the reason behind all the twitter craze. They want to be cool by going with what's in vogue, even if it's meaningless.

"I'm current if I follow celebs." and "I'm a celeb if people follow me." Shallow mindset.
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by ITbomb(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oahray: well said. @ siggy
All men must die but those who fought valiantly, nobly and honourably will be remembered - Ser ITbomb
Re: Ello: A New Social Media Site Threatens Facebook. by Oahray: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
ITbomb:
All men must die but those who fought valiantly, nobly and honourably will be remembered - Ser ITbomb
true, but they are still very dead, only remembered by the less valiant, less noble and less honourable who are generous enough to tell the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? / Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance / Etisalat Back And Better On All Opera And Ucweb Handler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.