Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days (3474 Views)

Abiola Pictured With Babangida And Mandela / Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] / Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by tiwaz(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Who is Abacha where Obasanjo is talking? Who is Danjuma where Babangida is playing a board game?..
This pictures tells us that Obasanjo and Babangida have come a long way. No
be small thing my people..
They have been ruling since
the white and black days Up till the HQ and 4D generation. When me I go rule na? SMH!
For Naija. See as Abacha and Danjuma dey watch their superiors play board game, e
don tey wey OBJ don dey rule his domain no b today
ooo.. I wonder if this was
the same room they planned
and perfected the flow chart of Naija’s future source:http://www.pijango..com

Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by ifaoni(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2014
hmmmm, i termed them evil
R
U
L
E
R
S
Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by wawaboy1(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2014
obj is going to beat ibb 10 -0 .
Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Obj get swags... I dey feel the muscles...and 6 packs...i guess
Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by donphilopus: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
wawaboy1: obj is going to beat ibb 10 -0 .

Unwellness! cheesy grin!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Obj get swags... I dey feel the muscles...and 6 packs...i guess
u de see big belle u call am sixpack??
anyways danjuma na fine boy shaa

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by holarid(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
wetin dey shine dat abacha teeth ?? dat wicked soul angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by hazyfm: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
I LOVE HISTORY
Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by Aitee1: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
angry angry angry
Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by juman(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
That obj disgrace yoruba people as failed president.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by adeowo84(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
na my late papa b de cornel looking on....on a serious tin o
Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
One puff for babaginda, nigeria's idi amin, one puff for obasanjo, nigerias napoleon, one puff for abachi, nigeria's adolf hitler
Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by moneybag100: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
How many times una go post this pics.....omo baba get power see him muscle, if e hit person one blow na die dat.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by U235weapongrade: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by AustineE1: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
...this is the old block,the evil gang,the old order,the notorious oligarchy,serial looters,pillagers,political scammers,devilish coupists and the reason Nigeria is still suffering till today!the congregation of the vultures, THIS WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE CONSPIRACY!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by specco(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Birds of a feather flock together. No surprises.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by major466(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Why OBJ get big Cheeks like this? grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by funshyboi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
When men were boys
Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by iamsegsy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
now we can only see of Obj and Babaginda..... Abacha is dead sad

who's next??
Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by onlyme12: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
life back in the day
Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by kellyJames5(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
My friend would always say that 'the ontological specimen of identical plumage congregates to the nearest proximity'
So this was where they distinctively 'planned' the suffering of our generation.
Huh! undecidedMy friend would always say that 'the ontological specimen of identical plumage congregates to the nearest proximity'
So this was where they distinctively 'planned' the suffering of our generation.
Huh!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days by nairalife2013(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
T. Y. Danjuma is d only 1 wid a fairly good mind among d quad

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Victims Arrives Lagos From Sierra Loen, People Scampered. / Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 / PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Local Government Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.