Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million (3515 Views)

Seized $9.3million Controversy: APC Raises 15 Questions For President Jonathan / 2 Nigerians, 1 Israeli Caught With $9.3million For Arms In South Africa / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Bigcake: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2014
I was opportuned to discuss the state of the nation with my Uncle who is a retired Group Captain in the Nigerian Airforce. My uncle who is non partisan told me that it is a common occurence in the military circle for such large sum of money to be transfered mostly during when the country is faced with security threats. He told me that he was the leader of the team that travelled during the Abacha junta with millions of dollar in cash to The United States to procure arms. I queried him about what the arms were meant for as we didnt really have serious internal crisis like we have now. He responded by saying that those arms were actually bought in order to use and secure the volatile Bakassi Pennisular. He further revealed how they American Arms dealers almost fleeced them by parking fake and substandards arms to them. He revealed that the money in their aircraft flown from Nigeria was more than the current $9.3million and was not declared but atleast was carried by military officers so that is where the government went wrong on the $9.3million saga for failing to send atleast an officer to accompany the deal. He concluded by saying that such movement of large sums are a day to day activities that shouldnt raise dust........................ Nairalanders what do think?.............................. Posting this with my 3310 Nokia, so please take heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by nedu2000(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2014
Op,the point isn't the arms dealing,the issue is that the said amount is being laundered,that's why there was no officer involved....simple case of looting or according to GeJ,stealing

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Bigcake: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2014
nedu2000: Op,the point isn't the arms dealing,the issue is that the said about is being laundered,that's why there was no officer involved....simple case of looting or according to GeJ,stealing
So what do think could be the role of the Isreali who accompanied them? I know Isrealis to be major arms dealers mostly in the black market.

7 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Everfrank(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2014
Bigcake: So what do think could be the role of the Isreali who accompanied them? I know Isrealis to be major arms dealers mostly in the black market.
That money was jointly stolen by GEJ and Oritsejafor. Israelis are criminals that can do anything for money.

14 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by dan55: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2014
Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Bigcake: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2014
dan55: and
What more do you want to hear?
Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by nedu2000(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bigcake: So what do think could be the role of the Isreali who accompanied them? I know Isrealis to be major arms dealers mostly in the black market.
the isreali could be a banker,a bodyguard,a doctor,oil worker anyone,his position is yet to be known....the south African are for good reason,not satisfied with our explanation

1 Like

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
What happened is money laundering. Imaging civilians buying arms for the military. By the way, why are the names of the two Nigerians involved shrouded in secrecy?

2 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by 9jii(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Your Uncle is one hell of a storyteller.

And he forgot to mention he used Sultan plane for that Deal.

Me too I have Abacha right man uncle hahaha

5 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by MeAboki(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
9jii: Your Uncle is one hell of a storyteller.

Im uncle name na Oritsejohnathan wey give am small pocket money make e come tell dis small pickin tori.

6 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by nuclearboy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Childish story.

They give you 5,000 Naira out of 9.3 million Dollars to go sell an idiotic story and you feel it will fly?

Better stop drinking fermented ota-piapia when next you need to construct lies. This lie don get accident with trailer

12 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Metallurgist: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Op na only waka cum. Chai this storie u are sharing.... Deris gud o

6 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Bigcake: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
9jii: Your Uncle is one hell of a storyteller.

He even told me that some senior officers had suggeated that he disappear with the money that there woundnt be any traces. But he valued his name than those illegitimate wealth.

1 Like

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by dridowu: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Simply money laundering in association with pastor bling bling

2 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Bigcake: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
nuclearboy: Childish story.

They give you 5,000 Naira out of 9.3 million Dollars to go sell an idiotic story and you feel it will fly?

Better stop drinking fermented ota-piapia when next you need to construct lies. This lie don get accident with trailer
One thing i know for sure is that madness has a funny way of showing itself.

1 Like

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Bigcake: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Metallurgist: Op na only waka cum. Chai this storie u are sharing.... Deris gud o
Nawa for una, is it bad to share what i heard from my uncle for a healthy discussion? Must you guys be irrational?

1 Like

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by egift(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Op tell that to the Marines. It sounds more like your Handler from the Coven, than an Uncle.

OP you can lie shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by basty: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
OP, you are a useless liar.

3 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by nuclearboy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bigcake: One thing i know for sure is that madness has a funny way of showing itself.

Abi? Na true you talk

When a jobless nuisance gets his hands on more booze than is good for him, it can easily manifest as delusions of grandeur whereby he starts hallucinating and sees his brick-layer uncle wearing air-force uniform and telling him tales by moonlight!

Go and sleep - hopefully, it will have passed when you awake

4 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
I just need to know the brand of weed your uncle takes.

Quality stuff apparently.

6 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Bigcake: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
egift: Op tell that to the Marines. It sounds more like your Handler from the Coven, than an Uncle.

OP you can lie shocked shocked shocked
egift the true teller.

1 Like

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Bigcake: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
basty: OP, you are a useless liar.
Please i beg of you not to insult me, in reality you cant stand me. What do i stand to gain by giving fake information?

1 Like

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Ayomi088(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Spread Mat

2 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Such clandestine activities are common. But when a gov fails to follow standard protocols for such operation then suspicion well be rise by folks. My 2 cent
1 why will the NSA use a civilian jet for such clandestine arm purchase when we have Military & PAF planes with full diplomatic immunity
2 why was there No military intel agents assign with cash
3 why was there No operatives on Ground to facilitate the deal
4 what was d purpose of the visit to S/A when the arms supply was in cyprus

3 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by rman: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Unfortunately for the OP, he picked another very corrupt administration to justify this corrupt one.

Has anyone noticed how the TAN idea is just a replica of the one million man March in support of Abacha?

Are we seeing the correlation between this administration and that of Abacha who was also the sole candidate for the shabby election he was organising before death came?

People begged Abacha to contest, now we are also begging GEJ as incumbent. Lol

Like GEJ like Abacha. I pray he completes his 8yrs in peace. I have accepted that nothing much is likely to change under him. He seems like a nice gentle man. He is just a man that was thrown into the middle of the worst set of political class on earth unprepared. If he changes too much, he loses, if he changes very little, he will just be forgotten like every other mediocre that ruled eg Shagari.

3 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Mamaflex(f): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lmao @ comments. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by AdimGreat(f): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
You guys should free the @op jare. He's only doing what he is paid to do. After all they were asked to take over the social media.

Uncle ko grandpa ni!
Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Mamaflex(f): 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ibnsultan: Such clandestine activities are common. But when a gov fails to follow standard protocols for such operation then suspicion well be rise by folks. My 2 cent
1 why will the NSA use a civilian jet for such clandestine arm purchase when we have Military & PAF planes with full diplomatic immunity
2 why was there No military intel agents assign with cash
3 why was there No operatives on Ground to facilitate the deal
4 what was d purpose of the visit to S/A when the arms supply was in cyprus
Abeg help me ask o. Too many questions begging for answers sef. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Johnnycrash(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Just watch how this case will be swept under the carpet.

I doubt the abilities of Mr President in matters as this, especially it involving his brethren; The 'Machine-Gun-BlingedOut-Preacher of Warri.

2 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Sunymoore(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
And you expect me to believe this shit_?

1 Like

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Bigcake: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
AdimGreat: You guys should free the @op jare. He's only doing what he is paid to do. After all they were asked to take over the social media.

Uncle ko grandpa ni!
What shall it profit the OP to do this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even Boko Haram Are Afraid Of Buhari / Enugu -PH Train Hoax Crash : APC Lying Team Stranded (Pictures) / 2015 Elections: My Perception About The Yorubas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.