Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,641 members, 7,816,639 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? (36689 Views)

Top 10 Not So Handsome Comedians Who Ended Up Marrying Very Beautiful Women / Wives Of Nigerian Comedians; Who Is The Most Beautiful Amongst Them? / Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Thunder fire poverty cheesy

I can remember each one of these comedians when they were still hungry grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by boiohboi(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
What of Funnybone?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
AriDsexy:
Correct,dts regarding I go die being vulgar in his jokes but if u also listen to basket mouth,sincerely,u'll know he sometimes can be vulgar,considering the fact that the're my top 2 comedians.

yesso...all of them, even AY. seems it's only Akpororo that doesn't say things like that. E just be like I go Die own worse- 'worster' grin...
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by symbian03(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Princess ooooo chei
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by boiohboi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
boiohboi: What of Funnybone?

best young stand up comedian of our time.Kapon said so.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by shegixo(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Abeg make I no lie;That Ay woman tooo fine

I bin the tink sey na only mammy water the fine like that fa!!

C dea wire attire abeg!!
#I_de_trip!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Burger01:
Wetin dey delay you? Go hug transformer jare angry

Bad belle
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by superolaoluwa: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I will go for #BasketMouth

I go Die- sometimes his jokes gets too vulgar for my likening... embarassed

@Alibaba - that one jokes requires viewers intellect/discretion , so when I'm not in the mood to rack my brain - I might not enjoy it grin

...damn!! Their wives though...these niggas be in heaven(on earth) already!
-money makes a 'short man' -tall
-money makes a 'chimp' - a cutie
-money makes an uglee muchacho - a prince charming
-money makes an oldie a young guy
...above all...money makes women blind to the obvious

God punish poverty!! grin
Finally no man is 'less' - just have a handsome pocket/prospects/future...hahahaha

@Alibaba - that one jokes requires viewers intellect/discretion , so when I'm not in the mood to rack my brain - I might not enjoy it grin

Finally no man is 'less' - just have a handsome pocket/prospects/future...hahahaha

lwkmd...na true na if not why u dey go skol
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by wiringdpt(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wetin Agwu, AY and Seyi dey do on the list?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by coolebux(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Clint still staggering even in a family pix grin grin grin

Basketmouth's son looks more like I Go Die grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by AriDsexy(f): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

yesso...all of them, even AY. seems it's only Akpororo that doesn't say things like that. E just be like I go Die own worse- 'worster' grin...
Lol @ worster...akpororo is a church boy,so for now his jokes are clean.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by honeric01(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Can anyone provide us with Akpors's pictures?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Okaakoko(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Basket mouth, Bovi and Seyi Law any day any time
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Basket mouths kids though.

Awesome list
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by ogaofficer(m): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wey akpororo? My main man
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
penquin: that A.Y has no jokes yet 9jirians are still paying him.

ina ge money for naija oo

i hail thee
Beta pikin. God bless you jare. I thought I was the only one that has this perception of him. Na just say him sabi speak english, dazsall.
Basketmouth, Bovi and I go die are the pro's for me. Okey and Gordons too.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by DONADAMS(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
gratieao: What about the comedian in chief

*falls frm palm tree*LMAO!9jerians wicked fa

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by DONADAMS(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
pussyaddict:

True talk. U gat a Gordons co-fan here bro
nd here too
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Alexcollins(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sammyblaq: basket my brother...the tripple B(BasketM,Bovi,Buchi)
Gbam!! Dis guys no well, dem fit make old man cry of laugh.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by DONADAMS(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mehn..bovi,basketmouth,I go dye, nd ma Guy gordons..halleluyah!u nid 2 listen 2 his comedy clinics mehn!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by yemyemis(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Where is godon
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Op where is Gordon Halleluyahhhh
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Op where is my Gordon Halleluyahhh
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by tophee(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Me sef go get money 1 day!... See bovi babe,see as teju bae sef set.God dy
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
MzPreshie: Beta pikin. God bless you jare. I thought I was the only one that has this perception of him. Na just say him sabi speak english, dazsall.
Basketmouth, Bovi and I go die are the pro's for me. Okey and Gordons too.
he ll just be saying rubbish mentioning the likes of tonto desmond n so on.. ha has no jokes except doing one foolish fake cele pastor mcheew very irritating
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Rachelwest(f): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
I love BM
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
penquin: he ll just be saying rubbish mentioning the likes of tonto desmond n so on.. ha has no jokes except doing one foolish fake cele pastor mcheew very irritating
The one I so hate is the 'who wants to be a millionaire' act, so lame except for Bovi.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Having gone through the list, I observed that all their wives are classic and beautiful.. One lesson for we the guys, stop chasing girls, work hard and earn a living and you will be surprise the class of girls that will be tripping for you... Just give it a try bro.. All the rich men that I know today got married to beautiful girls.. How come??

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by apogeez(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
WCM

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by biopat(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
gratieao: Here comes the comedian in chief

grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo you funny gôn!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Basket mouth for sure[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' / Temi Otedola Taking Driving Lessons In London (Photos) / Efe Visits Ali Baba, Who Gifts Him A €160 Expensive Remy Martin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.