Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? (36687 Views)

Top 10 Not So Handsome Comedians Who Ended Up Marrying Very Beautiful Women / Wives Of Nigerian Comedians; Who Is The Most Beautiful Amongst Them? / Nigeria Comedians, Who Is The Most Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by zinny01: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
sunnyshayne: Ojoro ojoro ojoro!

Where is Sheyi Law?

OP continue with the list or else i will hug a transformer.:-(
the transformer far from ur aus
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
zinny01: the transformer far from ur aus

No, the transformer near you pass na!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Sammyblaq(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Alexcollins: Gbam!! Dis guys no well, dem fit make old man cry of laugh.
those guys are naturally gifted on the game..their collabo cracks the ribs and widen the mouth...they can even make 1 spit at another in course of laughing
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by MadCow1: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Seyi Law is proof that Money does not answer all things.. grin

Yoruba Gene is stronger than Ebola Virus.. grin

See as ehn worwor still strong even with all ehn money.. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by MadCow1: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sammyblaq:
those guys are naturally gifted on the game..their collabo cracks the ribs and widen the mouth...they can even make 1 spit at another in course of laughing

Most of them are very good..

Shout out to Ali baba and Basket mouth for taking the Nigerian Comedy game to the next level..

What I would like to see next is a one man show like Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, Kat Williams, Late Richard Pryor, Kevin Hart and Co do in the U.S.. A one man show with no breaks or musical acts.. The first artist to pull off such would officially get the title of King of Nigerian Comedy.. Some of their shows like night of a Thousand laughs and Co are getting stale and repetitive in Content.

If I wasn't where I am today, I am almost sure I would have been a stand up comic and a darn good one at that.. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Jaglieski: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dame Patience Jonathan
Comedian-in-Chief of the Federation.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by iccydope(m): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Civory: I prefer Okay Bakasi
Okey Bakasi is the worst comedian among the above listed comedians.. The guy is drrrryyyyy ehn grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by Komedy(m): 1:29am On Oct 01, 2014
iccydope:
Okey Bakasi is the worst comedian among the above listed comedians.. The guy is drrrryyyyy ehn grin
yu prolly don't understand his jokes, Okey is good

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by January27(f): 4:20am On Oct 01, 2014
I prefer Buchi's joke and Bovi's
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by naturally: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2014
Cute families, cudos to their wives. I just like this bovi's face grin. He is an inbuilt clown
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by naturally: 7:25am On Oct 01, 2014
Lala, Is Helen Paul not a comedian? She is my best female comedian
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by lozanni(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2014
Basket mouth of course !!! The mere sight of him will cause you to laugh.
Alibaba is another favourite for his well researched and enlightened jokes.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by samesco: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Samesco
Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Samesco #2goface
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by isimemenuduehi11: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
basket mouth all d way 4 me smileybasket mouth all d way 4 me
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? by GossipCheff(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
I believe that when it comes to Nigerian Stand Up Comedians, Basket mouth, Ali Baba, gordons, Bovi are on a different playing field. They come first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me / Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.