Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

House Of Rep Suspends #4000 Call Up Letter Fee - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / House Of Rep Suspends #4000 Call Up Letter Fee (18392 Views)

Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps / NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. / Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Rep Suspends #4000 Call Up Letter Fee by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Am baffled by the comments here, did peeps really read the story or do we have poor comprehension? It talks about the online registration fee for A15 which was hitherto compulsory. It's silent on C14 which NYSC made clear was optional. So why is everyone bitching about those who paid N4k? Those who paid the money did so cos they put a premium on their comfort, and wouldnt mind spending cash for comfort

1 Like

Re: House Of Rep Suspends #4000 Call Up Letter Fee by slimstanakacns(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Super story-if I hear say de reimburse them ,I go stop to de enter Naira land
Re: House Of Rep Suspends #4000 Call Up Letter Fee by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
OwerriChairman: Why are some people asking if people that have paid would be refunded. The post said that the #4000 fee would take effect from 2015. And we re in 2014 Da.amnitt,,,, So, if your child collected money from you to pay for call-up, Ask him now which girl him fuc.k with d money.
yuck! this one is globally dull, prolly had APGAR scores of 2&5
Re: House Of Rep Suspends #4000 Call Up Letter Fee by Vicky2k(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Those that have not paid are saying thank GOD that i did not pay like as if those that paid will not get the value for their Money which Accelerated Registration at the orientation Camp and Printing of Call up Online. Well the most Important thing there is that for those that have paid, the NYSC must Deliver their Callup Online to their Email or Via sms as promised. For me, I did not pay the 4k. Wetin dey vex me sef na say Cyber Collect 1k Instead of 500 that they were told to charge. Check out my Complaint below
http://nounstudentportal..com/2014/09/nysc-online-registration-issues.html
Re: House Of Rep Suspends #4000 Call Up Letter Fee by ahizih(m): 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nice development,I wonder what Nysc will be doing with fresh graduates money,Nigerian agencies defrauding youths since 1960 lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: House Of Rep Suspends #4000 Call Up Letter Fee by creativemusic: 4:46am On Oct 02, 2014
,Evil and wicked leaders impose hardship on the youths of this generation, they look fat, whereas the youths are dying, God SAVE US FROM THIS LEADERS.......
Re: House Of Rep Suspends #4000 Call Up Letter Fee by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2014
abnot: Surprising how Nigerians reject positive change. The world is going digital and NYSC decided to go into a public-private partnership since they were not able to win more budgetary allocation to implement the Online system. I was able to sit down in my apartment in London and complete the registration process online within 10 minutes as opposed to travelling to Abuja and moving from one NYSC office in Abuja to another. Moreover, the 4000 Naira in question is optional. I wonder why we are crying foul. Our protest should have been directed to the federal government for failing to acknowledge the importance of IT in organisations by voting sufficient budgetary allocations to it's parastatals to improve efficiency in governance. But on the contrary we have youths (leaders of tomorrow) yelling in an effort to maintain the status quo thus hindering a positive development. I am beginning to get more convinced that progress in Nigeria has been to some extent hindered by the Nigerian people and not our leaders as we've been made to believe.

This is the change we want. House of rep be dwelling on less important issues to create a positive image of them. The whole process is a stress free one nd 4k completely optional. So y are people crying undecided
Re: House Of Rep Suspends #4000 Call Up Letter Fee by hormorjay(m): 12:22am On Oct 04, 2014
They directed nysc to suspend d collection of the 4k on tuesday and yet nysc is yet to obey dat order because I know of someone who was able to pay today (friday). Who is fooling who. Who b boss?

1 Like

Re: House Of Rep Suspends #4000 Call Up Letter Fee by z07ion: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now / NYSC Presents N26.7m To Families Of Dead Corpers / Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.