Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Infinix Mock Iphone Too? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Mock Iphone Too? (3106 Views)

Apple Unveils Their New Product The Internet Is Right There To Mock At It / LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' / Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Just saw this post by infinix on Facebook page
Are they mocking iPhone also?

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Lordaweezy: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Was surprised too

i just saw it on their fb page

phone that the gorilla glass breaks from little fall

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by dryakson(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
IPhone never comment on this............. Very soon injoo and TECNO will join...... Diaries God oo

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by samsard(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
dryakson: IPhone never comment on this............. Very soon injoo and TECNO will join...... Diaries God oo
Am sure Apple are not even aware of the existence of companies like injoo and TECNO. Besides Nigeria is not really a big iPhone market.

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
My father usually tells me that when people mock you like this for no just cause, it means you are doing something right or you are far ahead than them. Because of that, all of them will always seek the slightest opportunity to mock you . Do you guys even know that if we put together all infinix phones in the whole
World together and sell them, we wont be able to generate enough funds to build Apple headquarters? I have been using an Iphone for the past seven years... Starting from 3GS... Mehn, this phone is tha bomb! All these beefing is even making my craving for the iphine six increase! Apple is a class of its own

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by slinkman(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
apple should be embarrassed, honestly after going through #bendgate hash tag on IG, i feel sorry for them. they are loosing it grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by dazekid(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
hmmmnnnn shaki'n se bi ora...pomo'n sebi eran...
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by simdam500(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
exxell: My father usually tells me that when people mock you like this for no just cause, it means you are doing something right or you are far ahead than them. Because of that, all of them will always seek the slightest opportunity to mock you . Do you guys even know that if we put together all infinix phones in the whole
World together and sell them, we wont be able to generate enough funds to build Apple headquarters? I have been using an Iphone for the past seven years... Starting from 3GS... Mehn, this phone is tha bomb! All these beefing is even making my craving for the iphine six increase! Apple is a class of its own
kudos to JOBS...
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Richiy(f): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
1) The mocking came too late. The media buzz over the bendgate issue is fading already

2) From Infinix?

3) They joined the crowd too.
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Low self esteem wan kill this people

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Mention(m): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lol.... Even C'mon Infinix don dey look Apple for eye...
Children of nowadays sha

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
wahala dey o
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Dragonking: 12:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Lordaweezy: Was surprised too

i just saw it on their fb page

phone that the gorilla glass breaks from little fall

gorilla glass is scratch resistant and not break resistant.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Dragonking: 12:17am On Oct 01, 2014
zopaks: still waiting for sagem to mock iphone too..lol

Sagem is Infinix FYI.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by bobo65(m): 2:54am On Oct 01, 2014
can u imagine?

what does infinix know about phone production?

wetin dey worry all these China producers?

no matter how tech infinix think they are, their best phone won't match even iphone 3

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Iceman296: 3:45am On Oct 01, 2014
Why the Unnecessary Mockery? Apple is sure ahead of all these other phone companies. Did you all see the Queue that gathered to Purchase the new Iphone? Same can't be Said about Infinix or LG.
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by bobo65(m): 3:54am On Oct 01, 2014
Iceman296: Why the Unnecessary Mockery? Apple is sure ahead of all these other phone companies. Did you all see the Queue that gathered to Purchase the new Iphone? Same can't be Said about Infinix or LG.

the tin dey pain me eh

see dis useless infinix company
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Iceman296: 4:24am On Oct 01, 2014
bobo65:

the tin dey pain me eh

see dis useless infinix company

Its annoying. The companies sef no de shame. Its Like Mocking your grand Pa.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Chimezie250(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2014
saw it on facebook ,so funny because of substandard zero the hyping about
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by henryobinna(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2014
samsard: Am sure Apple are not even aware of the existence of companies like injoo and TECNO. Besides Nigeria is not really a big iPhone market.
even infinix self.

tho I use tecno but all these companies put together cannot be compared to iphone both in quality, fan base, company worth or even anything. infact they should just shut up,
when samsung talks they too think they have a say. can they all pay 1billion dollar fine?
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by timilehing(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2014
exxell: My father usually tells me that when people mock you like this for no just cause, it means you are doing something right or you are far ahead than them. Because of that, all of them will always seek the slightest opportunity to mock you . Do you guys even know that if we put together all infinix phones in the whole
Guy, even if you have been using iPhone since your birth, some people are not as obsessed as you are. But to be sincere, what can you do on your iPhone that I can't do on my Android??

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Godswillu(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2014
I can see that Infinix is looking for cheap popularity, But no matter how hard infinix try, If it is not Iphone it can never be the same as Iphone.
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by bobo65(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2014
timilehing: Guy, even if you have been using iPhone since your birth, some people are not as obsessed as you are. But to be sincere, what can you do on your iPhone that I can't do on my Android??

he has more class than u do
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Fukup(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2014
bobo65:

nice statement Bro....... I use an Android device now but I believe that iPhone is the best...... I will definitely use an iPhone in due time.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by onajo2000(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Dem they talk of meat for soup pot....pomo(kpomo) they raise hand

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2014
o ma wa ga ooo
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by timilehing(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2014
bobo65:

"class" Like a substitute for international passport or visa to travel?? Your mumurity no get senior
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by Lordaweezy: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2014
Dragonking:

gorilla glass is scratch resistant and not break resistant.

smh

People that don't mid handle even complain about little scratches on screen how do you justify that
Re: Infinix Mock Iphone Too? by timilehing(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2014
Fukup: nice statement Bro....... I use an Android device now but I believe that iPhone is the best...... I will definitely use an iPhone in due time.
A lost sheep, my only advise to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Tecno's Flagship Smartphone For 2015 / How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro / Hot: Get 300MB Plus N2,400 On MTN For Just N30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.