Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... (891 Views)

"Obontami" Here Is D Hot Sex Testimony You Asked To Be Shared. Too Hot To Hold. / SEE TRUE LOVE: Can You Do This For Love? (pix) / love can sometimes be foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by bdchange(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen! I believe 'Love' no matter the way we view it can never be shared equally from both parties. Itz either you luv ur man more or he does. The best thing you can get close to a perfect love is the one that once existed in Titanic between Jack and Rose. Where Jack died for Love and Rose lived the rest of her life unmarried. Yet I still believe its not equally since she didnt die with him. So now can u tell me how much u luv ur husband/wife/bf/gf. and how much u think he/she loves u back ? pls be sincere
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
bdchange: Hi Ladies and Gentlemen! I believe 'Love' no matter the way we view it can never be shared equally from both parties. Itz either you luv ur man more or he does. The best thing you can get close to a perfect love is the one that once existed in Titanic between Jack and Rose. Where Jack died for Love and Rose lived the rest of her life unmarried. Yet I still believe its not equally since she didnt die with him. So now can u tell me how much u luv ur husband/wife/bf/gf. and how much u think he/she loves u back ? pls be sincere

Defo truth. Theres no such thing as loving equally between partners
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by clem305D(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
you don't measure love in a relationship...its never a competition, rather you freely give the much you can as your heart tells you to. if you feel your partner does not love you as much as you do, just keep loving them the way you know best. wink
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by bdchange(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=voodoo85]

Defo truth. Theres no such thing as loving equally between partners[/

xo btw u and ur partner wus luv is superior?
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by ideology(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
My opinion

Its has never been equal and may never be.

Generally I think men have more capacity to love genuinely than women. Women at large can appreciate a man's love through caring, respect etc.

On the other hand, mothers appear to love their kids more than the fathers

1 Like

Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=bdchange][/quote]
I think its me loool
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
ideology: My opinion

Its has never been equal and may never be.

Generally I think men have more capacity to love genuinely than women. Women at large can appreciate a man's love through caring, respect etc.

On the other hand, mothers appear to love their kids more than the fathers

Yes very true. smiley

1 Like

Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by ideology(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
andromida:

Yes very true. smiley
cheesy, so You are one of those that are holding back love abi
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
ideology:
cheesy, so You are one of those that are holding back love abi

I don't hold back love when i love. smiley
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by ideology(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
andromida:

I can relate to that anyway, but I shall find out soon cool
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
ideology:
I can relate to that anyway, but I shall find out soon cool

smiley

1 Like

Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by stinggy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
[size=16pt]What is love [/size]
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
stinggy: [size=16pt]What is love [/size]

What do you think it is?
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by stinggy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
andromida:

What do you think it is?
I have no idea. The reason I asked
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
stinggy:
I have no idea. The reason I asked

O.k maybe someone will come along to help us out. smiley
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by Wristler: 2:35am On Oct 01, 2014
andromida:

Do some hold back??...then i think in such cases, it wasnt really Love
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by Pdizzle(m): 4:08am On Oct 01, 2014
Life ain't fair, you know
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
andromida:

O.k maybe someone will come along to help us out. smiley
It is bouncing. Just send it to this my nairaland id @mail.com
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
satope1: It is bouncing. Just send it to this my nairaland id @mail.com

Alritey.
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
andromida:

Alritey.
Replied. sorry for the late response. I was taking a nap.
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
satope1: Replied. sorry for the late response. I was taking a nap.

No problem it feels great to be thought of so.......well nicely so thank you.
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by Kunleskey(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
bdchange: Hi Ladies and Gentlemen! I believe 'Love' no matter the way we view it can never be shared equally from both parties. Itz either you luv ur man more or he does. The best thing you can get close to a perfect love is the one that once existed in Titanic between Jack and Rose. Where Jack died for Love and Rose lived the rest of her life unmarried. Yet I still believe its not equally since she didnt die with him. So now can u tell me how much u luv ur husband/wife/bf/gf. and how much u think he/she loves u back ? pls be sincere
romeo & juliet
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by MisterLongman(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
^^^Bonnie and Clyde
Re: Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
andromida:

No problem it feels great to be thought of so.......well nicely so thank you.
Welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Special Way To Toast An Ajebota Babe? / When Will Nigeria Ladies Start Thinking? / He Just Discovered His Elder Brother Has Once Dated His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.