Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Dogo Argentino puppies for Sale and Brief History of Dogo Argentino. - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dogo Argentino puppies for Sale and Brief History of Dogo Argentino. (20887 Views)

Dogo Argentino Litters From:reina De La Paco X Ch Hu Verdes Pampas / Any Dogo Argentino Breeder Here In Nigeria?? / Female Adult Rott Gsd For Urgent Sale And Affordable!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Dogo Argentino puppies for Sale and Brief History of Dogo Argentino. by Spanishmilf(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
gowaga68:
Hello Sir, i feel you, being a Nigerian we are always skeptical of things we do.. Never buy nor pay without seeing the said Parents of the puppy.
am left with only the Female puppy.

they are pure Dogo Argentina puppies both parents were Imported

I will attached the papers of the said Parents and that of the Fathers and Mother's pics.

This is not a pedigree
Re: Dogo Argentino puppies for Sale and Brief History of Dogo Argentino. by gowaga68: 6:43am On Feb 02, 2020
Spanishmilf:
This is not a pedigree
Yes, that's import papers.

Who will post pedigree on a Nigerian forum?

The parents were on site for anyone to see then.
Re: Dogo Argentino puppies for Sale and Brief History of Dogo Argentino. by Coolkid11(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Any one still available contact me on what’s app 09043470811

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! / Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? / 10 Incredible Hybrid Animals You Wouldn’t Believe Exist. (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.