Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? (21178 Views)

Beware Of Quack Vets / Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... / Why Do Vets/pet Store Like Keeping Lhasa In Their Shop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by ProphetJeroboam: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
I need information guys. I’m so pissed and annoyed and I haven’t been myself since yesterday.

I bought a German shepherd puppy less than a year ago and I spent money on her a lot, i mean a lot. Routine vet visits, expensive canned food, noodles and dry food, up to date on all vaccinations, I even hired a personal dog groomer to make her look really beautiful and attractive all the time.

If I calculate the amount I’ve spent on this dog, you’ll think I spent it on a girl I’m planning on marrying. Her parents are good looking German shepherds, in fact the dad is actually an imported GSD from the UK. The dad is agile, ferocious and will rip any stranger apart but my pup has always been too docile and can only bark when she’s inside a cage. That’s discussion for another day.

I never bought her with the intention of breeding her for puppies to sell, I bought her because I needed a pet and I swore never to mate her with any dog. Sadly I traveled out for schooling and I left her with a friend who I regularly send money to for her upkeep.

I noticed that my friend had the intentions of mating her for puppies because he really needed money and since I won’t be in Nigeria anytime soon, I reluctantly agreed on the conditions that he select a pedigree GSD stud for her. She came on heat 2 days ago and I discussed with my friend and gave him contacts of a guy with a good GSD stud. Yesterday night I was studying when he sent me pictures of her being mated by a Bingo!!!! A fvcking ekuke! A stupid 404 whose destiny and life purpose is to end up in the pot of a calabar man with pot belly. She had even achieved the lock position with the stupid ekuke. I was angry and I knew that if I was there, God knows I would have murdered that ekuke with my bare hands. How that ekuke entered the high fenced compound is a mystery to me.

How my friend could be so negligent to allow this to happen. The thing with male ekuke is that they don’t mate once and he was with her all night. Now I am thinking of telling my friend to take her for an abortion if she gets pregnant. No dog of mine is giving birth to pups fathered by an ekuke.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by ProphetJeroboam: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Seun lalasticlala help me move to front page so I can get more information.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Timoleon(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Give am postinor 2 chop undecided

197 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Oyin2212(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
You no get work bro. Walahi you no get grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

252 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by visijo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pushing a ball outside the net doesn't mean that the player have not scored already. Do you understand�

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by EMXTAN1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Historically I don't know what to say but then why would want to abort ya puppy..?

3 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by luqhas100(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
I hope its not what am thinking sha

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by tutudesz: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by realstars: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
UK

1 Like

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by hibeebeeking: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Yes of course.They are treated like humans. Blood also runs in their vein. Capital Yes.

9 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Cumtroller: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Your dog has obviously taken after its owner. You fvck anything in skirts and expect your Dog to have class? Hypocrite.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by dandydrey(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lmao..of all the problems we are facing in this country

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Kellie069(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Some people not just get watin de bother them for this life [color=#990000][/color]

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin
Na wa oh...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by darniejay(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by greenie77: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ekuke no be dog? cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by taiwofawole: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Good evening nairaland , my name is Kennie Fawole , a certified business strategist , you need proof about me check the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

So recently , I kickstarted a financial company , what we deal majorly with is dogs (averagely dog breeding is one the most lucrative livestock business) but we aren’t just focusing on dog breeding , we have quite a large number of options of services regarding dog breeding , I need investors on both short terms and long terms to work with me .

At least 50% return of investment is guaranteed , kindly call or whatsapp me for further discussion
0806026493eight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Sanchez01: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin

This has got to be one of the funniest threads on this forum! grin grin

This is almost similar to Nollywood movies of those days where rich folks spend a lot to raise their daughters, give them the best of education and all, only for them to fall in love with some stubborn, wretched dudes whose families have never seen a miniflat.

Ekuke of life! grin

243 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by condralbedez: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Stevenson20: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Even dogs dey do abortion too?

Wahala don wear chieftaincy agbada and cap

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by OssyMalik: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
You are mean o!!
I just imagine that the dog was human. You will be a strict and mean person

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by alpamo6: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
With all your knowledge of dogs and expenses, you can't get a vet you can call before bringing it on Nairaland.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by mikaael(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Na wá o
For this country wey person Neva see food chop
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Hyphy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bro you're fuckin funny BUT I feeel your pain. I believe abortion is possible in dogs, I'm pretty sure vets here can corroborate this

7 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Kevinsamba: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
; grin cheesy cheesy this is a very funny story
Yes it can be done.
Oh god i had a good laugh

12 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Marvyx(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Obob Naija na really cruise. But why you no go dy talk like this when you dy jand?? Omoh for here sardine na 500 abeg leave us. Ekuke don nack craze comot from the dog after the whole canned food and noodles.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by BoosBae(f): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
See racist oh, wonderful grin

So, you don't want an Ekuke to be your in-law?

Now this is why some parents reject some kinda suitors grin After investing heavily, one rada rada will want to come and marry cheesy

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by SniperSmurf(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
The Ekuke na Badoo. grin

11 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by flexlatifa: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Give am action bitters

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Timagex(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
I just dey laugh here.

Bros, when you finally find that stud you want to marry your dog off to, I wish to inform you that, I am a professional wedding photographer. cool

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Ulunne777(f): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
[center][/center] grin
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by KhingLufem1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Incredible Hybrid Animals You Wouldn’t Believe Exist. (PHOTOS) / Barren Female Dogs / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.