Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (39642 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
destante: hehe. Anyways stop picking on that lady too. smiley
She stepped on the toes of a man, so she deserves every stuff that comes her way. Women make me annoyed atimes but it is sensible smiley ones like you, that helps me keep my cool grin . Did I just laugh? I seldom laugh when I read silly posts. angry
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Agrika: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
A lady should know how to cook but referring to any lady who can't cook as "irresponsible" is irresponsible in itself.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:

I am not married. Thank God for the men in my life who are not stol1d r*etards like you broke a*ss fools on here.

You have the IQ of a mannequin with brain tumor, shut your mouth already!

Smh and when they gave birth to her they were happy, waste of sp**m and e*g in my own view waste of life!

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy: Isn't the husband included in the family?
When women begin to see species like cococandy as a source of intellect, then something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
yungmill:

Smh and when they gave birth to her they were happy, waste of sp**m and e*g in my own view waste of life!
BananaBender is suffering from psychotic disorders. Don't take her for her words.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
yungmill:

You are a waste of flesh. A living emptiness, a meaningless void!

Your mother should have swallowed you instead. Useless thing!
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Misogynist2014: BananaBender is suffering from psychotic disorders. Don't take her for her words.
No wonder

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
I actually pity ladies like xoxogirl ; Its for girls like her that I'm here.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
yungmill:
No wonder

That is the same thing your adopted father said when he found out your mother slept with a mad man to have you.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:

So a man that cannot cook wants me to be faithful?? LMAO!

Soonest, it will dawn on him. I won't even be stup1d like most of you to marry a man that can't fend for himself.

Who wants a baby for a husband??
OK
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by LibrarianD: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Truckpusher: Don't give up. Most of these Nairaland female tigers are just toothless bulldogs in real life. grin

If you see the length at which most of them would go to keep their relationship intact ,you'd be dumbfounded. grin

All these bananabenders,carefreewannabes and the entire park of feminist wannabes are the easiest of women to control,manipulate and do whatever you wish .Mark my words we've seen them before and we are still seeing them today.

One night of marathon is enough to reset their brains. grin

You know that awkward moment when a supposedly hard babe follows you around while crying like a puppy telling everyone that cares to listen - how much she loves you? wink.......She doesn't really love you ,you're just too hot to cage and every woman wants to do this (cage this wild man and keep him for herself) grin
Do not loose hope ,it is normal for teenagers from homes where there is no love between parents to resent men especially if their fathers were bad men to their mothers, the only difference now is that they are hiding under feminism to vent their anger. grin

Just get yourself one and prove me wrong......Ayam waiting cheesy
you've killed feminism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Shirley07: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:

So a man that cannot cook wants me to be faithful?? LMAO!

Soonest, it will dawn on him. I won't even be stup1d like most of you to marry a man that can't fend for himself.

Who wants a baby for a husband??
Tell them.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: tongue

We sincerely want dem to step up.
I will nt cos I want respect marry a girl who earn little or nothing-No!
I won't feel intimidated too if she is climbing up d ladder in her place of work.
It'll be a tin of joy to see my wife appearing on new and making giant strides in her place of work.
It doesn't make me any less a man neither shld it make her neglect completely her duties as a wife.
That sounds inspirational and intrinsic!

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Shirley07:
Tell them.
So this FÖÖL still trolls this thread.angry
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Shirley07: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Misogynist2014: She stepped on the toes of a man, so she deserves every stuff that comes her way. Women make me annoyed atimes but it is sensible smiley ones like you, that helps me keep my cool grin . Did I just laugh? I seldom laugh when I read silly posts. angry
And what did you do? Because I'm still living and sound.
Iirc, you ran out of words. Such a little boy.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by ireneidiva(f): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
KAYD007:

Say what?? You call this a triviality? It is because of women like you who does not know how to cook the reason why children and women alike are starving with hunger in the dafure region!
Which women and children are starving because women cannot cook? What rubbish! Smh. See how far you are going to show your mind set on this trivality!

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Toothless feminist cheesy they are the greatest a.ss lickers.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:

You are a waste of flesh. A living emptiness, a meaningless void!

Your mother should have swallowed you instead. Useless thing!

Continue to vent ur anger and frustration on me, am glad my mother looks nothing of an abomination like u a disgrace to womanhood and family values in d name of civilization. U throw insults and can't take them yet u fight for equal false right which only applies to ladies having d ryt to go as far as men, intellectually and otherwise but not parenting what a hypocrite, I just asked if u are a simpleton and uve been throwing derogatory remarks all along, u went to sch yet u don't know d difference between a question and an insult.
Pls stop making a fool of urself lord help the man that will put a nuisance like u in d family way, the thought of that even make me wanna puke. What a charade of a life u have
Disgusting piss of trash

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Shirley07:
And what did you do? Because I'm still living and sound.
Iirc, you ran out of words. Such a little boy.
Let a MAN be RIGHT and a woMAN WRONG. grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Shirley07: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Misogynist2014: So this FÖÖL still trolls this thread.angry
I'll leave after you.
Just run along like the little boy you're.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:

That is the same thing your adopted father said when he found out your mother slept with a mad man to have you.

Very crude and un polished girl

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Shirley07: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Misogynist2014: Let a MAN be RIGHT and a woMAN WRONG. grin
Says who? Your fellow clueless idiots.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by golddeejay(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:

We will definitely adapt that. Thanks for your unsolicited advice.
u r wlcm...God helps that young man
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
yungmill:

Very crude and un polished girl

What an ignorant and unintelligent boy.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Misogynist2014: I actually pity ladies like xoxogirl ; Its for girls like her that I'm here.
biko why do u pity me.smiley
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by shaqhead: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
butanep: " what your definition of being irresponsible"...
Primary School Definition: not responsible
Ofcourse dts urs BUT wen u use the word "irresponsible" u see a SIX(6) where I see a NINE(9) and that's where u way out of line (No offence).

Cooking, as important as it is, is a minutely significant of wat makes a lady a woman.

Where I disagree with u is calling a woman "irresponsible"...that she cant cook is enough insult on her...adding "irresponsible" is way extreme bro n doesnt change nothing!

Hope u get ma drift!!!

Shalom
Salam
Peace
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by destante(f): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Misogynist2014: She stepped on the toes of a man, so she deserves every stuff that comes her way. Women make me annoyed atimes but it is sensible smiley ones like you, that helps me keep my cool grin . Did I just laugh? I seldom laugh when I read silly posts. angry
shocked he jes called my post silly! @Shirley07 babes ride on jor! cheesy tongue
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
butanep: Any woman that can't cook is highly irresponsible and not also fit to be called a woman. It is part of the responsibility of a woman to learn how to cook as she is growing up either from her mother or foster-mother.

So when a woman fail to acquire the cooking skills as she is growing up, she has failed in her responsibility and therefore not responsible because she might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Men should teach their wife that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous. If a woman don't know how to prepare a particular food the man like very much, that's a different case but to say she don't know how to cook... she is worth nothing,because she has wasted over 10 to 15 years to lean part of her responsibility...

A woman that can't cook clearly shows, she never assisted her mother in the kitchen or her mother don't know how to cook. That woman shouldn't be taken seriously because she will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.

50calibre, why did you share this post with me?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
yungmill:

Continue to vent ur anger and frustration on me, am glad my mother looks nothing of an abomination like u a disgrace to womanhood and family values in d name of civilization. U throw insults and can't take them yet u fight for equal false right which only applies to ladies having d ryt to go as far as men, intellectually and otherwise but not parenting what a hypocrite, I just asked if u are a simpleton and uve been throwing derogatory remarks all along, u went to sch yet u don't know d difference between a question and an insult.
Pls stop making a fool of urself lord help the man that will put a nuisance like u in d family way, the thought of that even make me wanna puke. What a charade of a life u have
Disgusting piss of trash

Vent what anger?? You are the one crying and throwing tantrums because I said it is not the role of a woman to cook.

You are a disgrace to humanity not just 'manhood'. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you.

You are logically r*tarded and this exchange has been painful. You have no reasoning capability, you are clueless and shamelessly foolish.

May you choke on your stup1dity, dullard.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. A worthless pile of cow dunk.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by piagetskinner(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
If as a guy I know how to cook at least 4 different kind Of nigerian soups, I see no reason y a girl would give some stupid excuse of y she cannot cook anything#except 4 some shitty noodlesundecided
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
yungmill:

Disgusting piss of trash
I also used go get frustrated by women like bananabender , until I stumbled on this manly website ( menarebetterthanwomen.com ) It is hilarious, yet nothing explains to us who a woman is.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Ijobaorun(m): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
butanep: Any woman that can't cook is highly irresponsible and not also fit to be called a woman. It is part of the responsibility of a woman to learn how to cook as she is growing up either from her mother or foster-mother.

So when a woman fail to acquire the cooking skills as she is growing up, she has failed in her responsibility and therefore not responsible because she might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Men should teach their wife that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous. If a woman don't know how to prepare a particular food the man like very much, that's a different case but to say she don't know how to cook... she is worth nothing,because she has wasted over 10 to 15 years to lean part of her responsibility...

A woman that can't cook clearly shows, she never assisted her mother in the kitchen or her mother don't know how to cook. That woman shouldn't be taken seriously because she will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.
Capital YES. not only cook but be able to make good dishes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? / My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. / ‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.