Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (39572 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dcmg: Yes.The number of women in the Military should increase.Atleast half of our armed force should be filled with Women,they should protect the country and go for peace keeping,they should face boko haram one on one.We need EQUALITY.Carefreewannbe should be the combat leader,we need Equality.
Yes, we want equality!!!
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by destante(f): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Misogynist2014: I know, I actually have regards for women, but when life throws shit at you, you throw it back....... Newton's third law of motion.
well this isnt physics, this is about relating to others undecided
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by doofanc: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Truckpusher: Don't give up. Most of these Nairaland female tigers are just toothless bulldogs in real life. grin

If you see the length at which most of them would go to keep their relationship intact ,you'd be dumbfounded. grin

All these bananabenders,carefreewannabes and the entire park of feminist wannabes are the easiest of women to control,manipulate and do whatever you wish .Mark my words we've seen them before and we are still seeing them today.

One night of marathon is enough to reset their brains. grin

You know that awkward moment when a supposedly hard babe follows you around while crying like a puppy telling everyone that cares to listen - how much she loves you? wink.......She doesn't really love you ,you're just too hot to cage and every woman wants to do this (cage this wild man and keep him for herself) grin
Do not loose hope ,it is normal for teenagers from homes where there is no love between parents to resent men especially if their fathers were bad men to their mothers, the only difference now is that they are hiding under feminism to vent their anger. grin

Just get yourself one and prove me wrong......Ayam waiting cheesy

LOLZZZ!! grin grin grin grin of course, only an iidiot will take these NL closet feminists seriously.

But who are we to begrudge them their few minutes of fantasy, however inane it may be? shocked No doubt, it must be immensely gratifying for them and their horde of IQ-bereft followers to form "big girl" on the virtual world of cyberspace by typing crap all in the name of feminism. Plssss allow them to enjoy it while it lasts. . . grin grin

The thing about fantasies is that they're just that: fantasy. The reality normally should hit them once they log out. Nonesence

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Missy89:

What if she also loves sports? or do you think only men are allowed to watch "super Sunday" ? tongue

Lmao...that makes sense, and that's the type of woman I like. But the food has to be somewhere (preferably Saturday cooking, with just microwave warming on Sunday) while we both sit there, have fun, and enjoy Sundays - from AM to PM.

Don't mess with a guy's food on a Sunday lol.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
diablos:

Bananabender, d she-male frm Liberia. I see u cool

I see you too, the fvcktard from caveland.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Sunshinelady(f): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Phema:

Huh? I don't even get you.

Anyways, I made my comment. Make yours, since you know what is relevant to the topic and what isn't. I no dey talk long tori for "useless" threads filled with rants from one teenager on midterm break kiss
. Lmao @teenager on mid term break cheesy.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Danhumprey: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Cooking is a woman's responsibility! Like it or hate it. Agree or disagree. That's your problem! End of discussion!

If you don't like it,go and die!

Just have it in mind that cooking is a woman's RESPONSIBILITY to her husband/partner and family!angry

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Kirinwa: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
lovelyronke20: Your wives are not your maid..

No matter how beautiful a woman is, she's irrelevant without cooking for hubby.

No wonder some men do marry their househelps and throw out the dumbo to go and meet her mother. Rubbish!

NB: Only exception is if she's physically challenged.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by chiboy429(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lol,this aint a topic not even serious to consider ,to the extent of nairalander guys to start giggy cracking their heads on a stone because on the fore note women aint suppose to cook in what so ever reason or situation

This is a personal conviction and for anyone to denigrate me is not worthwhile but to ask for clarification

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
PeetaBishop: does being responsible come with cooking? I really don't get it :S
kini? So u didn't know? cheesy on NL it does ooo grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Tallesty1: Any woman wey no sabi cook no be woman.
so what makes a man a man then?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Kirinwa: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
doofanc:

LOLZZZ!! grin grin grin grin of course, only an iidiot will take these NL closet feminists seriously.

But who are we to begrudge them their few minutes of fantasy, however inane it may be? shocked No doubt, it must be immensely gratifying for them and their horde of IQ-bereft followers to form "big girl" on the virtual world of cyberspace by typing crap all in the name of feminism. Plssss allow them to enjoy it while it lasts. . . grin grin

The thing about fantasies is that they're just that: fantasy. The reality normally should hit them once they log out. Nonesence

Very true. This is their only channel to pour out their frustration.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Kirinwa: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mondisweets: so what makes a man a man then?

Ability to provide adequately for his family and take his wife to cloud 9. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by chiboy429(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
destante: well this isnt physics, this is about relating to others undecided

Destante please and please physics is every thing .think physics and think possibilities ..its the nucleus of existence .

Am not deviating from the thread please everyone just correcting an impression
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Howcomes(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
A woman who can't cook can't catch me o. Please learn how to cook or forget me. God forbid dat I marry a lady dat can't cook. Ha! Disgusting! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kirinwa:

Ability to provide adequately for his family and take his wife to cloud 9. tongue
most guys cant make a have an orgasm grin that means all of them who haven't been able to do that aren't men abi? undecided
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by diablos: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:

Hehehe, dum.b biatch wit a brain d size of bean seeds...always rudimenting over threads 2 display ur idiocy n apex stupi.dity when sane minds are interacting. Life as a she-male should be a burdenly curse on ur existence. It sure sucks 2 be u grin

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
destante: well this isnt physics, this is about relating to others undecided
Are you saying women should not cook(perform natural duty)? shocked You might just have succeeded in offending me. angry
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Karleb(m): 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Danhumprey: Cooking is a woman's responsibility! Like it or hate it. Agree or disagree. That's your problem! End of discussion!

Just have it in mind that cooking is a woman's RESPONSIBILITY to her husband/partner and family!angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr Danny, small small o! wink grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by graciousamy: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
no problem at that o. that means also that any man who couldn't make enough money to provide enough for his family is what??.... irresponsible right?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kirinwa:

See your role models people who won't see cooking as a woman's duty. Your sister was prolly lazy so she ran. That man is far better off then bcause the way to man heart is stomach.

Any man who says he doesn't enjoy good food is lying.
I guess u would allow ur sis marry that kind of a man (as in my sister ex fiance) ??

My sister is far from lazy. If u want to eat pounded yam and fish pepper soup as early as 6am. Wake up urself and prepare the damn meal. And don't disturb me from my beauty sleep. I'm not obligated to cook for u. Get a chef if ur dat hungry to fill ur stomach.

Please my dear this is 2014. Change ur ways. kiss

I want to know Would u people give ur daughters this advice, u folks keep dishing out. ?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
diablos:

Hehehe, dum.b biatch wit a brain d size of bean seeds...always rudimenting over threads 2 display ur idiocy n apex stupi.dity when sane minds are interacting. Life as a she-male should be a burdenly curse on ur existence. It sure sucks 2 be u grin
God bless you!!! They are running away from their duties. grin grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Danhumprey: Cooking is a woman's responsibility! Like it or hate it. Agree or disagree. That's your problem! End of discussion!

even u??

Please would u give ur daughters this archaic advice
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nsonaso:

GBAM with capital LETTERS

NA SOO
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by diablos: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Misogynist2014: God bless you!!! They are running away from their duties. grin grin

Ur welcome grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:

Shut up! Or I'll descend on you.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
doofanc:

Even carefreewannabe cooks for her husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lwkmd! Wonders never end.

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
@ Bananabender: I wish u and your like-minded colleagues a fruitful marriage.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sunshinelady: . Lmao @teenager on mid term break cheesy.
Go and cook and stop typing gibberish!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by destante(f): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
chiboy429:

Destante please and please physics is every thing .think physics and think possibilities ..its the nucleus of existence .

Am not deviating from the thread please everyone just correcting an impression
hehe I am not arguing science with anybody. But you know what you said doesn't apply to every situation right? cheesy
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
GlorifiedTunde: @ Bananabender: I wish u and your like-minded colleagues a fruitful marriage.

Thank you.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mondisweets: so what makes a man a man then?
Very simple! His ability to beat and talk sense into the empty skull of a woman. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

My Husband Has A Different Surname To The One He Uses.. / Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses / Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.