Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

When He Asks You To Lend Him Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Asks You To Lend Him Money (6541 Views)

Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? / What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Is Broke And Asks You For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by khukhi(f): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hi everyone,
Please tell me if u think its appropriate for a guy to borrow money from his g.fwhen he hardly gives her money . I think at times a guy assumes u don't need his cash simply cause ur not asking for it. Its still very embarrassing for a lot of women to disclose that they help out financially while dating someone because of what the friends or family might think.

Why do guys even resort to this.. what happened to the man's pride. This is becoming too common for my liking in my society.
I would just like to know if u think its socially acceptable .
Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by patholaw: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
There is nothing wrong with it....

2 Likes

Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by thrizzle(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
I wouldn't borrow money from a girl I'm really in love with.. Ive borrowed a lot from other girls and you won't believe what it amounts to but I thank god for their lives sha god bless girls dumb enough to borrow.

1 Like

Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by Danhumprey: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Money,the root of all evils!

Money,causing wahala/problems/disagreements in relationship. Smh.

Stinginess and greediness are deadly diseases!

1 Like

Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
khukhi: Hi everyone,
Please tell me if u think its appropriate for a guy to borrow money from his g.fwhen he hardly gives her money . I think at times a guy assumes u don't need his cash simply cause ur not asking for it. Its still very embarrassing for a lot of women to disclose that they help out financially while dating someone because of what the friends or family might think.

Why do guys even resort to this.. what happened to the man's pride. This is becoming too common for my liking in my society.

Khukhi, I'm guessing you're South African by the sound of your name. I stand to be corrected.

I'm also South African & I will never, I repeat, never give even one rand to a man. Our culture is not like that. At least not from where I'm from. It's totally unacceptable & a huge turn-off.

I'm not a gold digger, but ain't wasting my time on a broke n*igger. Sorry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tell him to go to mashonisa. WTH? Ewww.

1 Like

Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by yorex2011: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by bhaliz44(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
it ain't bad.
Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by khukhi(f): 4:45am On Oct 01, 2014
thrizzle: I wouldn't borrow money from a girl I'm really in love with.. Ive borrowed a lot from other girls and you won't believe what it amounts to but I thank god for their lives sha god bless girls dumb enough to borrow.

My thoughts exactly. You've made my day. Now I know I'm not being impossible.
Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by khukhi(f): 4:47am On Oct 01, 2014
Thank you for ur feedback everyone. Its much appreciated.
Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 01, 2014
khukhi: Hi everyone,

As far as u both love each other,there is nothing wrong with it,its jst dat vast majority numba of Nigerian gurlz believes its mandatory for der boi friends to kip paying der gurl friends crazy bill...

It wasn't written in the bible,in any wise or book of wisdom, neither was it written in d 1999 constitution of d federal republic of Nigeria, dat a man must pay/settle his girlfriends bills,ur bill is ur bill nt mine.

But i hope ur boi friend isn't asking u for money on regular occasion, cos if he does, dat i find offensive & inappropriate.

2 Likes

Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2014
khukhi:

My thoughts exactly. You've made my day. Now I know I'm not being impossible.

Don't listen to wat dey ar sayin...
It drives me crazy to knw dat i hav a supportive woman in my life,if any nids arises.

But if i may ask,did ur boi friend lose his job,or does he have a project @ hand dat makes him run short of cash & him resorting to him asking for money¿

I think u shuld watch/monitor his actions towards u i.e....if he still treats u d way he does d 1st tym u both met,is he always der for u¿

As for me,der is nothin wrong getting money frm ur love,but a guy shuldn't go about it all d tym,jst once in a while or der about.

1 Like

Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by Nutase: 6:28am On Oct 01, 2014
run barbie, run
Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by donodion(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Khukhi, I'm guessing you're South African by the sound of your name. I stand to be corrected.

I'm also South African & I will never, I repeat, never give even one rand to a man. Our culture is not like that. At least not from where I'm from. It's totally unacceptable & a huge turn-off.

disagree with you on the issue of culture and women lending money to male friend in need.At least not from the xhosa ladies I've either stayed or worked with.Its a personal choice.

People, especially allies and close family members have hurt those who helped them out financially a lot and the reason why such decline to help.

Never lend out what you cant let go of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by link2ok(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Yu js blabbed. Think,write and read b4 yu post. If well examined na ur type dey give boi her life savings.
Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
link2ok:

Yu js blabbed. Think,write and read b4 yu post. If well examined na ur type dey give boi her life savings.

Dude, I'm not a journalist therefore I will write down my thoughts as they come. Deal with it. A man will never get a single red cent from me. He'd have to go down & break-dance on his balls before that happens.
Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by link2ok(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Dude, I'm not a journalist therefore I will write down my thoughts as they come. Deal with it. A man will never get a single red cent from me. He'd have to go down & break-dance on his balls before that happens.

As yu grow older yu wuld undstnd life beta. Hav a luvly sundai evenin
Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
link2ok:

As yu grow older yu wuld undstnd life beta. Hav a luvly sundai evenin

I'm a grown woman so I think I have life figured out already. I know exactly what I'm comfortable & uncomfortable with when it comes to relationships. Leeching, mooching & broke @ss men are the bane of my existence. They get no understanding at all from me.

You also have a lovely evening.

2 Likes

Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by stevoskyj(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2014
khukhi:
Hi everyone,
I think at times a guy assumes u don't need his cash simply cause ur not asking for it.
Nice post.. i've been in terms with guys recieving money from girls (they are not married to) because am sure when the relationship ends the girl will definately boost about it beside when a guy recieves money from a girl she expects alot more committment.. thank God i now know the opinion of ladies on this issue.. i will never fall victim..
The extract from your post has really got me thinking here
Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by khukhi(f): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
stevoskyj:

Nice post.. i've been in terms with guys recieving money from girls (they are not married to) because am sure when the relationship ends the girl will definately boost about it beside when a guy recieves money from a girl she expects alot more committment.. thank God i now know the opinion of ladies on this issue.. i will never fall victim..
The extract from your post has really got me thinking here

Its not good at all. Despite everyone's advice my good heart allowed me to give him the money which he hasn't paid back.

Just last weekend he wanted more money.

Now I've done the run baby run I was initially advised to do.
Maybe I can be a sugar mama when I'm 50 ...I'm just too young for this kind of stress. I have my family to worry about. Can't do with another responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by GoodFaith: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
khukhi:
Hi everyone,

Some Women today make more money than men
Women are getting better education
Good Businesses
Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
The only woman i will eva borrow money from is the girl i wil get married to.... My dignity i cherish so so much.....
Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by stevoskyj(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
khukhi:

Its not good at all. Despite everyone's advice my good heart allowed me to give him the money which he hasn't paid back.

Just last weekend he wanted more money.

Now I've done the run baby run I was initially advised to do.
Maybe I can be a sugar mama when I'm 50 ...I'm just too young for this kind of stress. I have my family to worry about. Can't do with another responsibility.
run baby run.. lolzz

all izz well dear
Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by khukhi(f): 5:37am On Oct 24, 2014
Cutehector4u:
The only woman i will eva borrow money from is the girl i wil get married to.... My dignity i cherish so so much.....

I beg dignity is very important. Women are working 2x as hard to be as good as they're male counterparts but u need to be on top of ur game as a guy.
Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 24, 2014
khukhi:

I beg dignity is very important. Women are working 2x as hard to be as good as they're male counterparts but u need to be on top of ur game as a guy.
its like u ddnt get wad am sayn... Its practically ok for a wife to support her husband...thats wad dey were created for...isnt it?
Re: When He Asks You To Lend Him Money by khukhi(f): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cutehector4u:
its like u ddnt get wad am sayn... Its practically ok for a wife to support her husband...thats wad dey were created for...isnt it?

Wife yes definitely.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Come Across Those Girl In Dis Photo Wat Will You Do / Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long / What Is Currently Your Number One Addiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.