Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Best way to Prevent irritation, After Shave Burns, huge rash growth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best way to Prevent irritation, After Shave Burns, huge rash growth (1930 Views)

Febrile Rash Illnesses Hits Lagos Community, 20 Killed So Far / Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best way to Prevent irritation, After Shave Burns, huge rash growth by badmanjo(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
As a razor blade moves across your skin, it
can cause nicks, scratches or ‘razor burn,’
leaving your skin irritated and dry.

By using d forever living GENTLEMAN's Pride lotion to soothing those areas aftershave it'll keep the skin and face moisturized and prevent razor burns.

Pamper
and soothe your skin with the moisture of
Gentleman’s Pride®, an alcohol-free
aftershave in a clean, masculine scent.

In the form of a smooth, silky lotion, it
doubles as a skin conditioner to soothe and
replenish the skin after shaving. The aloe vera,
mixed with special conditioners such as
rosemary and cucumber, helps to gently
soothe the skin.

Men will love the fresh, clean feel of
Gentleman’s Pride®, and women will love its
unique, masculine fragrance! Contains ALOEVERA

For more info; call/ watsapp: 08169291433...... Here to serve u with free advice and tips also

1 Share

Re: Best way to Prevent irritation, After Shave Burns, huge rash growth by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
I have pots of aloe vera in my yard so y buy this n how much?
Re: Best way to Prevent irritation, After Shave Burns, huge rash growth by badmanjo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
not all aloe vera is healthy for human use buh d one in this product contains aloe barbadensis miller which is d best aloe plant species .
you can Google for verification .. price:#2,450 you can also contact me above for more info
Re: Best way to Prevent irritation, After Shave Burns, huge rash growth by Olayiwolaola(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
can I get it elsewhere
Re: Best way to Prevent irritation, After Shave Burns, huge rash growth by badmanjo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
no, you can only get it at d company and by a registered distributor like myself

(1) (Reply)

Surprising Things That Can Damage Your Liver... / Some Interesing Facts About The Dreadful Ebola Virus. / Can You Read This? Doctor’s Handwriting Baffles Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.