Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? (8746 Views)

Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game / Independence Day Speech In Kannada Language 2015 | 15 August Speech In Kannada / Independence Day Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Sanchez01: 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
As we breeze through Independence Day, most people tend to ask what is worth celebrating in Nigeria.

I must point out that it is not new that we have come to know that a lot is wrong with Nigeria. Ranging from corruption to tribalism, looting, kidnapping, terrorism, ritual killings, rioting, greed, unaccountability, rigging, politricking... The list is endless.

The question is this, if you have just ONE chance to change a thing in Nigeria, what would it be?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Sanchez01: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
For me, I'll say TRIBALISM - Our strength lies in our diversity.

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
So of all d things na tribalism u see first to change! grin

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
When I'm done with d country. Everybody will be singing

"I dey sing, dem dey dance; nah my market dem dey buy"

Just like that oh!
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Corruption and tribalism....I'm sick of these two

8 Likes

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by saxwizard(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Power sector
As i dey type so na gen i dey use charge

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Sanchez01: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Silkmoth33: So of all d things na tribalism u see first to change! grin

Ehen nao... It's sickening seeing us attack each other... BTW, you haven't told us what you would change.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sanchez01: As we breeze through Independence Day, most people tend to ask what is worth celebrating in Nigeria.

I must point out that it is not new that we have come to know that a lot is wrong with Nigeria. Ranging from corruption to tribalism, looting, kidnapping, terrorism, ritual killings, rioting, greed, unaccountability, rigging, politricking... The list is endless.

The question is this, if you have just ONE chance to change a thing in Nigeria, what would it be?
Our Educational and Orientation System !!

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by morbid: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
PHCN back to NEPA
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Myself to the best me...
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Power
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sweep away all dem corrupt thieves.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Blackchampion(m): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by rosette08: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
The Entire political situation of this country,that's what I will change
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
I would solve the problem of electricity/energy sector,a nation that aims speedy development must solve this first,without this,we are only playing to the gallery..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Blaqsmith(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Injustice

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by DopestepTJ(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
DGKN: Girls will not put on trousers

Any girl caught in the act will be sentenced to 5years in prison..

www..net
Shaking My Head undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by toureman(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Eradicate all d corrupt big men

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Blackchampion(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
emmyrichie: Sweep away all dem corrupt thieves.
Corruption can not be swept away rather reduced. There is no developed/developing nation dat is corruption free

1 Share

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Busieman(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
everything!!!
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by perfectcrush(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
I will change the name nigeria, I bet u, tins will be ryt in our beloved nation... God bless our nation...

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by peter4d2(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
I'm not a lawyer or barrister but I like 2 see d judiciary system get strenghten so even d poor woman dat was accused culd sue d biggest/rich man in our beloved con3.

3 Likes

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Akalia(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
I will see to it that our criminal justice system and the judiciary institution is fixed proper.
Also the Nigerian police force will be rid of bad eggs.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by sexzskil(f): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
I'll wipe out the whole thieves and re.tards called leaders from the surface of the earth. Annihilation babayembarassed

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Dannyset(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Change our extravagant and ridiculous shitty system of govt.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by obagangan: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
I would share love to allow
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by sexzskil(f): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
I'll wipe out the whole thieves and re.tards called leaders from the surface of the earth. Annihilation, baby!embarassed

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by murphyx: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Unemployment
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
firstly na patience Jonathan,plastic surgery for obj,bring back our Darling NEPA & chibok girls. and to myself na this dreadlocks wey dey grow for my armpit I don tired,and if to say the hair for there black ni e 4 beta but na blonde ...the way I dey fold hand whenever I wear armless u go think say I be angry soldier cuz nothing can raise than my hand up

3 Likes

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by LagosBoi2(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
I will imprison Jonathan and his friends

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by chibwike(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
I wud change the name of Lagos to maybe Congo, so that people wud stop trooping there for greener pastures, lagos is overcrowded abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Bride Price List Items / Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d / Abuja Wedding Venue Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.