Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones (8245 Views)

Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village / Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / When Are You Too Old To Cry Openly Over A Lost Loved One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by DVMtuppence(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2014
j
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by Arcard(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2014
Today is mi papa's birthday oh (rip)
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by arvinsloane(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2014
****crying***
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by Aulor(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2014
I think the best thing to do is to pray for the repose of their soul. Lost my my younger bro last year, I still remember every ill thing we shared, I still still see his smiling face at least once every day.
#heartbroken
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by jimjones: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2014
Kill yourself...perhaps you'll then finally figure out that dead is dead, stuрid... Talking about, "might be rude if I do nothing." Rude to who?
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by Diznie(f): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2014
jimjones: Kill yourself...perhaps you'll then finally figure out that dead is dead, stuрid... Talking about, "might be rude if I do nothing." Rude to who?
Thats too harsh

1 Like

Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by airsaylongcon: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2014
Crying as I read this post... Lost my mum 22days ago and the pain is still very severe. She would have been a year older in 24days. Still very clueless on what to do on her birthday
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by abdul4new(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2014
who approve this post in the first place?

Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2014
airsaylongcon: Crying as I read this post... Lost my mum 22days ago and the pain is still very severe. She would have been a year older in 24days. Still very clueless on what to do on her birthday
Be strong dear. Just b strong. I know its hard, but u have to heal. Am really sori for ur loss. Her bday is gonna b difficult,bt u can hold on with family members on dat day.
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by Pdizzle(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2014
May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by airsaylongcon: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2014
ogorkojo:
Be strong dear. Just b strong. I know its hard, but u have to heal. Am really sori for ur loss. Her bday is gonna b difficult,bt u can hold on with family members on dat day.

I try... It's just that when her face with her smile flashes in my mind's eye or when I see some old pics the floodgates open. #warriorMum
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by DorisK(f): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2014
I just brood thru out..... Probably cry if it gets bad. Miss u dad. Mis u Valentine. Miss u Oscar
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by ifimix(m): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2014
khassy: Sorry dear... Touching to me

Just dnt know if I can survive loosing my mum

That woman is everything to me

i pray u wont loose ur mum untimely. The truth is anything dat happen wont bring down d sky. I lost ma beloved dad jst a month ago nt easy tho cos am a dads boy bt life will always go on.
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by golddeejay(m): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2014
i tink u shd be more concerned with the anniversary than the birthdays of our dead ones. I lost my dad 2 yrs ago,sept 11...he was nt a bday celebrating person. So i feel comfortable doing smth on his death anniversary. Wcheva one u choose to 'celebrate'...just give smth to the needy,the orphans...jst do good in memory of her. But d truth is notn good u do on behalf of the dead will get to them, we r jst doing it for our peace of mind n 'karma'

1 Like

Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by golddeejay(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2014
airsaylongcon:

I try... It's just that when her face with her smile flashes in my mind's eye or when I see some old pics the floodgates open. #warriorMum
it always lyk dat...but the gud tin is memory fades n time heals all wound...in like 2 yrs time(evn less), the pain will b gone, all u will have is good memories of her n how much she loved u...trust me i hav bn there. Just appreciate the loved ones that u hav left,show them n tell them how much u love them...dat z my only regret
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by golddeejay(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2014
ogorkojo:
u r gracious
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2014
Samiceman: A little party for her, pray for her soul...works for me
na advice be dis [b]Does prayer &partying works together[b]?
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2014
Samiceman: A little party for her, pray for her soul...works for me
na advice be dis Does prayer &partying works together
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by poik(m): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2014
The dead have no relationship with the living. There is nothing rude about not commemorating it. Its okay to reminisce but when the borderline is crossed we offend God.
For Pete's sake the spirit is gone back to the owner, the body has decayed. It can neither move nor speak. So how can she record and or punish what's rude or not?
Na we dey cause some things for ourselves. When the demon impersonates her body to start appearing to u, u begin to cry foul.
Dear, face yo life and move on. Its not rude. She's dead and gone
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2014
airsaylongcon:

I totally understand. U will get better. Take care of urself
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2014
golddeejay: u r gracious
Thank u
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by golddeejay(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2014
ogorkojo:
Thank u
u r welcm my lady
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by ifimix(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2014
for me i will alwys celebrate my dads birthday tho i lost him 2 d cold hand of death just a month ago. He died exactly 20 days after celebrating his 56th birthday for me n my siblings. **crying** painful
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by airsaylongcon: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2014
ifimix: for me i will alwys celebrate my dads birthday tho i lost him 2 d cold hand of death just a month ago. He died exactly 20 days after celebrating his 56th birthday for me n my siblings. **crying** painful
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by airsaylongcon: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2014
ifimix: for me i will alwys celebrate my dads birthday tho i lost him 2 d cold hand of death just a month ago. He died exactly 20 days after celebrating his 56th birthday for me n my siblings. **crying** painful

The good die young... My mum was young as well. Cry a little, clean ur eyes and then cry a little. Read Isaiah 57:1, Ezekiel 24:15
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by Mention(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Atmmachine: Make Eba & a delicious Okro soup for them grin grin grin
Atmmachine: Travel to the spirit world & celebrate it with them.

1 Like

Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by ifimix(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
airsaylongcon:

The good die young... My mum was young as well. Cry a little, clean ur eyes and then cry a little. Read Isaiah 57:1, Ezekiel 24:15

hmmmm...tnx fr dt lil word n d Bible verse(s)
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by joywendy(f): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
jimjones: Kill yourself...perhaps you'll then finally figure out that dead is dead, stuрid... Talking about, "might be rude if I do nothing." Rude to who?
Na wa oh!

Take it easy! Na fight?

There are more sane ways to pass this your message across than for you to mention suicide.

It's very inhumane!
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by inosend: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Whatever happened to letting the dead bury the dead. Should I be happy she made heaven or sad she missed it?
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by lolaxavier(m): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2014

Oloshi oloriburuku omo jati jati...idiot...
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by khassy(m): 6:25am On Oct 02, 2014
ifimix:

i pray u wont loose ur mum untimely. The truth is anything dat happen wont bring down d sky. I lost ma beloved dad jst a month ago nt easy tho cos am a dads boy bt life will always go on.
Amen
Re: What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones by Elinob(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
I wil always mart it has remebrance day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. / Why Would Your Parents Disown You? / Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.