Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

The ZOOLOGICAL Republic Of Nigeria Has Made It Up To 54 And The Animals ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The ZOOLOGICAL Republic Of Nigeria Has Made It Up To 54 And The Animals ... (1701 Views)

Five Reasons Why The Zoological Republic Of Lord Lugard Must Fall!! / A Biafran Tears His Nigerian Passport And Called Nigeria A Zoological Republic / Count Down To The End Of Nigeria, The Zoological Republic after 100 yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ZOOLOGICAL Republic Of Nigeria Has Made It Up To 54 And The Animals ... by Emenike1990(m): 1:05am On Oct 01, 2014
The ZOOLOGICAL republic of nigeria has made it up to 54 and the animals in it are celebrating … wahoooo
what a shame
if i may ask what are you celebrating?
Is it the killing of BIAFRANS and CHRISTAIN in the northern part of the zoological republic of nigeria?
Is it the FAKE niger bridge that only existed on the face of news papers?
Is it the SACKING of some prominent IGBO of people from there various offices?
Is it the deportation of the ARABIANS from lagos state?
Is it the good road that never existed or the once we hear only on the radio & television?
Is it security of lives and property that this ZOO is celebrating?
Is it electricity that we only get electric for on 2 hours per week?
what about the education system is that what they are celebrating?
real i cant make a head or tail of this so called celebration when this ZOO have a load of issues to settle, looking at the ethnicity problem where majority keep shouting for freedom.
PLs can someone tell me what this mad people are celebrating.

http://michaeltikon.blog.com/?p=1058
Re: The ZOOLOGICAL Republic Of Nigeria Has Made It Up To 54 And The Animals ... by McWhillion(m): 1:49am On Oct 01, 2014
I am not happy about the present state of the entity called Nigeria but I will not subscribe to anyone calling her a ZOO and her people ANIMALS.
The Yorubas have a saying "It's only a bastård who uses his left hand to describe his father's homestead"
I am proud to be Nigerian irrespective of her shortcomings.
Happy Independence Day!!!

2 Likes

Re: The ZOOLOGICAL Republic Of Nigeria Has Made It Up To 54 And The Animals ... by Cjrane2: 3:54am On Dec 07, 2015
The zoo , the zoo grin grin grin grin
Re: The ZOOLOGICAL Republic Of Nigeria Has Made It Up To 54 And The Animals ... by Cjrane2: 3:38am On Dec 09, 2015
I heard the zoo is buying more cages for animals.
and iran will soon supply weapons.

if they like, let them get Iraqi weapons, we must leave this zoo.
Re: The ZOOLOGICAL Republic Of Nigeria Has Made It Up To 54 And The Animals ... by Sall(m): 3:54am On Dec 09, 2015
For you coming on line with niaraland from same zoo makes you an undesirable animal. Biafrud my asss.

(1) (Reply)

FG To Legalize Arms Possessions For Nigerians / APC Convention: Fayemi Named As Chairman, May Emerge As Vice President Candidate / 2015 Election: Top 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Vote For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.