Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million (3482 Views)

Seized $9.3million Controversy: APC Raises 15 Questions For President Jonathan / 2 Nigerians, 1 Israeli Caught With $9.3million For Arms In South Africa / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by ziryboy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
You and your useless story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
OP, ur uncle 4llow tif money be dat
and u dey 4llow eat 4rm am, directly & indirectly angry

1 Like

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Bigcake: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sunymoore: And you expect me to believe this shit_?
When you are a nobody so how does your preference matter here?
Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Bigcake: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
ziryboy: You and your useless story
I think you have a mental problem.
Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by arresa: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bigcake: I was opportuned to discuss the state of the nation with my Uncle who is a retired Group Captain in the Nigerian Airforce. My uncle who is non partisan told me that it is a common occurence in the military circle for such large sum of money to be [b]transfered [/b]mostly during when the country is faced with security threats. He told me that he was the leader of the team that travelled during the Abacha junta with millions of dollar in cash to The United States to procure arms. I queried him about what the arms were meant for as we didnt really have serious internal crisis like we have now. He responded by saying that those arms were actually bought in order to use and secure the volatile Bakassi Pennisular. He further revealed how they American Arms dealers almost fleeced them by parking fake and substandards arms to them. He revealed that the money in their aircraft flown from Nigeria was more than the current $9.3million and was not declared but atleast was carried by military officers so that is where the government went wrong on the $9.3million saga for failing to send atleast an officer to accompany the deal. He concluded by saying that such movement of large sums are a day to day activities that shouldnt raise dust........................ Nairalanders what do think?.............................. Posting this with my 3310 Nokia, so please take heart.

Bigcake: Northerners should simply call their children to order. Gej is not their errand boy so such baseless threat is unequivocally nonsensical. To hell with their Ebola infected votes, we need them not. Gej till thy kingdom comes.

Do you hate mongers and bigots get paid to fabricate worthless stories too or this is just part of your internet assignments..?

3 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Bigcake: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
arresa:

Do you hate mongers and bigots get paid to fabricate worthless stories too or this is just part of your internet assignments..?

I make bold to say that your case is that of joblessness
Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Sunymoore(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bigcake: When you are a nobody so how does your preference matter here?
Granted, I'm nobody, but I'm worth more than your cretinous fucktard_ brother. Ass_ hole

3 Likes

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Bigcake: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sunymoore:
Granted, I'm nobody, but I'm worth more than your cretinous fucktard_ brother. Ass_ hole
Dead men dont talk in the midst of the living.
Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by Sunymoore(m): 2:53am On Oct 02, 2014
Bigcake: Dead men dont talk in the midst of the living.
Some deads are important than miserable livings.

1 Like

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by arresa: 3:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Bigcake: I make bold to say that your case is that of joblessness

Joblessness sure sounds better than dishonesty, bigotry and peddling made up lies and rubbish on the internet..

1 Like

Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by rusher14: 6:35am On Oct 02, 2014
I'm intrigued by your tales. Please how do I subscribe to your newsletter?
Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by macb2k: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Everfrank:
That money was jointly stolen by GEJ and Oritsejafor. Israelis are criminals that can do anything for money.

May i remind u that it is wrong to accuse any one jux on the surface or base on what u think or feel wihout any empirical evidence to buttress ur claim
Re: What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million by cronsberg: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mtsheeww, stop trying to defend the indefensible jorr. The money was meant for purchase of arms for niger delter militants and boko haram. unfortunately it exposed GEJ, the bling bling leader of C.A.N and Asari as sponsors of terrorists, now you are trying to defend them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! / Sahara Reporters:how To Remove Bukola Saraki From Office By The Nuclear Option / Kayode Ogundamisi To Ben Murray-bruce On MTN/NCC N5bn Fine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.