Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

How To Spot A Bad Boss During A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Spot A Bad Boss During A Job Interview (19063 Views)

Secretary Screaming Loud Under The Influence Of Bad Boss In Office / How To Spot A Bad Boss Before You Start A New Job / How To Spot A Bad Boss Before You Start A New Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How To Spot A Bad Boss During A Job Interview by chubysoft1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
idealsico:
Bad bosses the likes of Engr. Emeka Unachukwu.

who be this one. why are you calling names? be careful oh!
Re: How To Spot A Bad Boss During A Job Interview by PMIcon(m): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
youngwolf:
I once had an interview with a big four audit firm. When I entered d partners office he told me he just finished eating cake, so I was even happy tot he was in good mood. Dats was how the interview started, he started picking out the mistakes n flaws in my application form and transcript. Eg he said.."I know u met all the requirements for this job but I don't think you re good enuf", I asked why sir ..." He said u don't have enough As in your WAEC result..he was saying I had a 2.1 but my CGPA was not strong enough.
All in all he was jus trying to tell me he can't employ me for reasons best known to him alone. But I wondered during the interview why I was not asked a single question that tests my competency or knowledge at all.
Its all good now. I know better offers will come
Amen. Maybe what he was saying indirectly is that you are better than how much he can afford to pay you. As long as you are not bitter, it will end well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited / #50,000 Job In Ibadan And #100,000 Job In Lagos, Which Is Better ? / What Is The Implication Of Accepting A Job Without An Employment Letter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.