Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded (39036 Views)

Foodstuff Suppliers Wanted ASAP / Supply Of Foodstuff. 07064749772. / Suppliers Needed For Export Commodities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
321ray:

Saki prices are cheaper than major cities na. So it won't help us
It will help those that want to buy foodstuff in bulk

1 Like

Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by gatiano(m): 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
1 barrel of crude oil is under 65$, and i'm sorry to say, it will go down to 20$ and would not come up again, not for a very longtime. the west is broke to the teeth and marrow, they need cheap gas and oil. there will subsidy granted for saudi arabia. that is one commodity price i know. with low crude price, electricity too should be cheap, when that is cheap, the level of production in nigeria would increase.

jethro2:

Please post any commodity price you know
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
zeriod:
I once had a stint with Esoko, I would appreciate tthe OP for a good job so far, it would be great if you cud include location as well as making it clear if ure quoting market or farmgate prices.
For those who may be a little confused, the way commodity prices change has been a major problem marketing agricultural produce.
Keep up the good work nd I like the way you handled some issues.
Good luck with your business.
Thank you. I will work on the mentioned point
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 12:00am On Dec 11, 2014
otokx:
Lovely thread.
Thank you
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 12:01am On Dec 11, 2014
ACESON:
welldone jethro2
Thank you
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by pipiwindsor: 2:05am On Dec 11, 2014
Hello OP,
Would you be kind enough to share your contact information:Email and/or Phone number. Our company is interested in buying bulk foodstuffs directly from source (farms).
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by josPlateau(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
samchide:

Hi Good friend,

We can supply to you Groundnut Ogoja; Big seed and small Seed.
we load 350 bags in a trailer of 113 kg per bag when
weighed.

Also Egusi (melon) Hand Peeling and Engine peeling.
A trailer load is 500 bags

Also available is Soya beans.

And Red Corn

for more information please kindly call Now 08036028085

Block 27 shop Number 10 kure Market Minna Niger State
[i][/i]

If you are on whatsapp,i will send you a message.
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by Chadys: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
@jethro.....Could u pls drop ur Email address. Mine is gladysokoye@gmail.com
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by kiru2013: 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Onions in port harcourt nko?
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by hotmas911(m): 6:44am On Mar 20, 2015
what of soybean
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by feminineA: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
jethro2:
A pick up of cassava is N20,000
50kg of white Gari is N3,500
120 pieces of yam tuber is between N7,000 -N10,000
A basket of 30Kilo Tomato is N4,000
A bowl of Egusi melon is N500
A kilo of handmade Sheabutter is N300
5 Litre of original honey is N4,000
25 Litre of original honey is N20,000
A kilo of dry Maize is N45
A kilo of Soya beans is N100
Still loading.............

please can i get your email or phone number? am intrested in the soya thanks. Here is my email: flourishingpearlng@gmail.com
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
feminineA:

please can i get your email or phone number? am intrested in the soya thanks. Here is my email: flourishingpearlng@gmail.com
Soya beans is off season now. We are preparing for another planting season
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by feminineA: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
jethro2:

Soya beans is off season now. We are preparing for another planting season

ok> please keep me posted. what of palm karnel nut or shell?
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
feminineA:

ok> please keep me posted. what of palm karnel nut or shell?
We don't have them in our axis
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by olatundes14: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
hi jethro, i need a dry maize supplier that can deliver 1,000tons to lagos state(gbagada precisely) also to eagle flour mill in ibadan.
i can come and see the maize ,make payment and move the trailers,or see and confirm the availablity of the maize,issue bank guarantee for the supplier to deliver for me.
i also need OGUFE(LIFE ONE)
contact me on 08098726776-watsapp, or call 08084847744
please not a joker, i mean my word.good price per ton please,i need competitors

1 Like

Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by Amoxdave: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
hello jethro.. I am really interested in ur biz. kindly send me your contact number... and also ur e.mail address? thanks
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Amoxdave:
hello jethro.. I am really interested in ur biz. kindly send me your contact number... and also ur e.mail address? thanks
adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by GCIT: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
HI ALL, PLEASE WHAT'S THE CURRENT FARM PRICE FOR A TON OF GARI, A TON OF MAIZE AND A TON OF CASSAVA
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
GCIT:
HI ALL, PLEASE WHAT'S THE CURRENT FARM PRICE FOR A TON OF GARI, A TON OF MAIZE AND A TON OF CASSAVA
50kg bag of gari currently is N4,000
2.8 tonnes of cassava is N18,000
We dont have maize.
Saki price as of today
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by Daffidson: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
jethro2:
50kg bag of gari currently is N4,000 2.8 tonnes of cassava is N18,000 We dont have maize. Saki price as of today
Pls, how much will it cost to transport this 2.8 tonnes from Shaki to Lagos?
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 6:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Daffidson:

Pls, how much will it cost to transport this 2.8 tonnes from Shaki to Lagos?
The smallest quantity of tonnes that people transport to Lagos is 30 tonnes with trailers. Saki to Lagos is 4hrs + travelling distance.
Considering the transport cost. Its not worth it moving that distance with a small pickup
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by Molayan: 1:39am On Jun 23, 2015
jethro2:
50kg bag of gari currently is N4,000 2.8 tonnes of cassava is N18,000 We dont have maize. Saki price as of today
Price of 25ltr of oil palm
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by DonUwaski(m): 4:25am On Jun 23, 2015
jethro2:

adesola_yinka@yahoo.com

Hello Boss, nice work you are doing and I am glad to have seen your thread.

Please I need information on the following products:
1. Crayfish
2. Ogbolo
3. Eguisi
4. Grounded pepper.
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 5:59am On Jun 23, 2015
Molayan:

Price of 25ltr of oil palm
Sorry we don't have oil palm in our area
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 6:03am On Jun 23, 2015
DonUwaski:

Hello Boss, nice work you are doing and I am glad to have seen your thread.
Please I need information on the following products:
1. Crayfish
2. Ogbolo
3. Eguisi
4. Grounded pepper.
We don't have no 1and 2.
Is it peeled or unpeeled egusi?
Pepper can only be grinded on special request
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by DonUwaski(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2015
jethro2:

We don't have no 1and 2.
Is it peeled or unpeeled egusi?
Pepper can only be grinded on special request

I will actually want grinded eguisi and grinded Pepper
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
DonUwaski:
I will actually want grinded eguisi and grinded Pepper
Sorry I dont deal with that.
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
2ND FARM2MARKET VEGETABLE TRAINING When you pay N25,000 for a month training,
you automatically have:
1. Access to half acre of ploughable land to plant vegetable for a year free which will be allocated immediately after the one month training
2. Accommodation of shared hotel room has been arranged for participant to stay for a month
3. Seed will be given for you to pay at harvest
4. You can only plant vegetables
5. We will help to sell your vegetables if you follow the good agricultural practise that we will all learn during the training
6. You must participate in vegetable training for minimum of a month
7. No fertilizer will be given. We will teach on how to make your own organic fertilizer and you can easily buy the inorganic fertilizer and organic if you want
8. You will pay for your tractor usage which is N3,000 per acre at the LGA. Trainee will take care of their farm labour
9. You get to feed yourself throughout the period
10. You will take care of the farm land given to you but we will provide technical support throughout your planting period.
11. We take care of your accommodation for a month.
12. Alternative accommodation is been arranged for trainee to take care of themselves after the one month if they choose to stay
13. We only have space for 30 trainee for the month of July
14. Its on first pay first participating basis
15. Participant should prepare for real farm work.

Training dates July 6th - July 31st
Where Ago Amodu Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Contact no 08064688501
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by GCIT: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
HI ALL, PLEASE WHAT WOULD BE THE MOST IDEAL COST OF PRODUCING A 50KG BAG OF GARI FROM A PROCESSING PLANT ON A FARM IN UROMI, EDO STATE. PLEASE ADVICE IF YOU CAN. THANKS
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by GCIT: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]HI ALL, PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE WEIGHT OF A FULL LOAD OF CASSAVA TUBERS ON A PICKUP VEHICLE IS.
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by GCIT: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
HI ALL, PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE WEIGHT OF A FULL LOAD OF CASSAVA TUBERS ON A PICKUP VEHICLE IS.
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Depends on the loading. it ranges from 2.8 tonnes to 3.1tonnes
GCIT:
HI ALL, PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE WEIGHT OF A FULL LOAD OF CASSAVA TUBERS ON A PICKUP VEHICLE IS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export / I Killed A Snake Today At The Farm / Huge Elephant Shaped Bunches Of Banana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.