Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded (39065 Views)

Foodstuff Suppliers Wanted ASAP / Supply Of Foodstuff. 07064749772. / Suppliers Needed For Export Commodities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
sotireo:
Hi Jethro, can you provide me the amount of plastic container ( 1 kg ) in a bag of Elubo and the price as of now. Thanks Jethro
No rural farmer or open market will quote price for you in kilo.
They sell in bags unmeasured.
Sorry I don't have the current price
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by joetoocute: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
jethro2:

You are welcome
Mr Jethro,at what price can i get 1000 tonnes of white maize.
I am in Ibadan.
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jimbod19: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
https://mobile.facebook.com/teamtomatojos?_rdr
Are you a vegetable farmer? A tomato farmer? You could learn for free from pro through shared experiences and feedback question. Visit the link above and learn through others' practical experiences.
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by toluh(f): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Please, what is the minimum size of shea butter I can order for, and price.
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by Ujuuzoma: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2016
Goodday people,

Can you supply any of the following:
palm oil
palm kernel
coal
tin
Lead
Zinc
Iron ore
Clay
Timber
Sesame seed
cocoa
groundnut
Cashew

what are your:
detailed specifications
price/unit(please quote in Naira)
payment terms
Lead time etc
add pictures if possible.

SEND TO ujubeniz@gmail.com

VERY URGENT...NO JOKE PLEASE
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by Swiftmeasures23: 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
I have Palm oil for sale. It depends on your quantity. What is your quantity and wer is your location. I also deliver
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by srickerking: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
i will like to know how u sell it my location is Lagos ikorodu this is my no 08056029481
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by ReduceWeight(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2016
what's the current price of a 50kg bag of garri?
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by laupee: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please what's the current price for basket of tomatoes, bag of beans, bag of elubo and keg of oil?
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by iamphill: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
Please does anybody know where they manufacture or where i can get these bags(sacks) polypropylene sack for bagging rice and for bagging beans etc

Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by bezaleeltech(m): 4:38am On Aug 23, 2016
I have quality garri in bags both white and yellow one, call 08103781532 if you are intrested,

Features include
Fresh and Neet
Stoneless
Dried
and Tasty.
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:46am On Aug 23, 2016
iamphill:
Please does anybody know where they manufacture or where i can get these bags(sacks) polypropylene sack for bagging rice and for bagging beans etc
Chat me on WhatsApp. Hope you have the design and dimension of the exact sack you need and minimum quantity is 1000pcs
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by bodnel: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2016
How much is the latest price for garri,palmoil etc in lagos? U can add me up on watsap for updated price of food stuff. 08023908522
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
The African Bird Eye Chilli ABEC Export Network.
African Bird Eye Chilli (ABEC) is a hot spicy pepper that originates from Africa.
Billion of dollars are exchange in trade from Europe, Germany etc with some other African countries like Kenya and Ghana for ABEC.
50% of FCMG in Nigeria make use of chilli pepper spices which they imports from Thailand and co.
The price of a tonne of grounded ABEC fluctuates from $6,000 and above.
A plant of chilli pepper under good agricultural practised gives minimum of 2 kilo of fresh pepper which is equivalent to 1 kilo of dried pepper.
Our group will be working with 250 farmers that will be growing a quarter acre each of the chilli pepper.
The opportunity is open to intending farmers, unemployed youth, practising farmers etc. The farms can be anywhere.
Traceability will be put in place with everyone having their code to supply.
Every participants has to undergo a compulsory one month on farm training to be put through the required agricultural practises and drying methods to prevent aflatoxin.
We will give sample seed free for participant to grow after which we will be buying others
To participate
Call 08188540086
Or send mail to
adesola_yinka@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by bezaleeltech(m): 3:49am On Nov 09, 2016
Quality Garri is available for sales in bags, kg and congo
call us now to get your tasty and health garri.
Whatapp or call 0810 378 1532 to get price
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by wishmewell: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2016
Please house what is the price of a bag of dry ginger in mile 12?
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by dominicnuel(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
palm oil,egusi n honey available 4 sale
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by wishmewell: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
wishmewell:
Please house what is the price of a bag of dry ginger in mile 12?
Please contact me for supply of dry split ginger. Thank i
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by Arifabconcept82: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Pls Mr Jethro what is the current price of dry big bitter kola and fresh one. Thanks
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by Alanzazani: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2016
wishmewell:

Please contact me for supply of dry split ginger. Thank i
we can supply to you from kaduna
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by Peeo(f): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
jethro2:
Saki Area Cassava Tapioca, paint bucket N700 Bag of rice N6000 A bowl of gari (government bowl) N50 A male goat N4,000 and above. Based on size Cow based on size N40,000 and above Sheanuts N1000 per bowl of 20kg Cashew nuts N400 per bowl
Did u say a bag of rice is 6k Abeg na which kind rice?
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by jethro2: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Peeo:
Did u say a bag of rice is 6k Abeg na which kind rice?
Did you check the date the post was made?
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by graciousme(f): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
Genetically modified crops are currently considered for field trials in Nigeria under the watchful eyes of the appropriate biosafety regulatory agency. find below an independent survey to find out the readiness of Nigerians for the eventual commercialization of genetically modified crops.
Kindly complete the survey to voice your opinion and also share the link among your friends for a wider reach.

Survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by Peeo(f): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
jethro2:

Did you check the date the post was made?
lol. I for fear o. Thk u jare.
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by funlover1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hello, can anyone please provide me with the current selling price for a pick up load of fresh maize as well as the price per bag (which usually contains about 120 cobs).
In short i need the rate per cob, bag and pick up load.
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by pillarmaria(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
contact me if you need soybeans of any quantity. 08184020638
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by giddyyayo: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2016
Please can someone provide me with the weight of a full bag of potato and the cost at mile 12 market?
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by GabdelandAgro(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
giddyyayo:
Please can someone provide me with the weight of a full bag of potato and the cost at mile 12 market?
talk to me on whatsapp 09095500809
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by bezaleeltech(m): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
Garri Ijebu For sale in bags what app or call 08103781532
Re: Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded by inspirational93: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
jethro2:
I will be uploading market price for varieties of foodstuff on a daily basis. Both wholesale and retail price. My base is Saki East LGA Oyo State. Everyone can upload theirs for comparism
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export / Huge Elephant Shaped Bunches Of Banana / I Killed A Snake Today At The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.