Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

If Adam And Eve Didnt Eat The Fruit,wont Their Children Eat It? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Adam And Eve Didnt Eat The Fruit,wont Their Children Eat It? (1684 Views)

Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) / Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? / Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Adam And Eve Didnt Eat The Fruit,wont Their Children Eat It? by CANTICLES: 5:30am On Oct 02, 2014
Imagine if there is no Law in Nigeria ,Please imagine for a seconds ? Stealin , and murder will prevail , rape victims will skyrocket ... Isnt it? The existence of law instill fear in everyone, isnt it ? It shows d constitution is supreme, isnt it? ! So wats special dat God gave law to guide man in d beginning! It instill fear in him and make him realize dat the lawgiver is Supreme, dat fear and supremacy was clear when d man went and hide after d misfortune! .. And secondly, ( Correction: God has bless dem to av children already in Gen1:27,28 .. So Whether Dey Eat It Or Not Dey Will Eventually Multiply) ! If any of their children eat it, d principle applies " the soul that sin - it itself shall die" Eze 18:4,20 so, only d accused will die! ... ( God didnt create animals to live foreva, we are to kill and eat them, didnt u read Gen 1:28,29 ) ! U Guyz nid to think: why do d human community speak different languages ?? LANGUAGE Diversity is a blow to evolution and a distinction to d Bible
Re: If Adam And Eve Didnt Eat The Fruit,wont Their Children Eat It? by asalimpo(m): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2014
davien:
"adam and eve" are jewish mythologies.....
you've got to be ignorant of biology to believe two individuals can populate a species....
Irrespective of that i doubt you understand that
"everything god made,god saw to be good" therefore an "evil tree" of no-good is illogical....
Also did "adam" swim and hold his breathe to name a sea anenome or spider-crab?
Also of what good is "man" on earth when "man" was supposedly meant to be in "gods image"...."god" supposedly lives in heaven so why should its "image" be any different?
Also please explain what the rest of the billions of stars...billions of galaxies....billions of planets,moons,asteroids are for
adam was made from earth i.e his body,that says a lot about man.
Man was created for earth.
Earth is man's domain.

You've to lack common sense to know, 2 people cant populate d planet. Your argument is baseless.
Even biology supports this: cell division,from one cell comes many cells.

Why an evil tree?
The tree wasnt evil. The fact is evil was a real possibilty given the tool of free will which man possessed. The only way there woulnt be evil is if man and angels had no free will.
Yet the only way man can enjoy life is if he had free will- free will is a gift.
Man wouldve hav to b taught how to 1) obey authority 2) say no to evil.
Man failed tht test.

The rest of the planet of stars etc is extra.
because God is a God of variety.

Did adam swim and hold his breathe?
Nobody knows. First,the first man had a superior and pristine (perfect) composition.
Even after sinning,it took man a looong time to succumb to death.
These ppl were living 700+ years at a stretch. Before eating d fruit, adam was incapable of dying, so death by suffocation wasnt an issue.
Two God brought the animals to him so hard part was over.
Watever,the bible doesnt go into minutiae. How he named them is irrelevant to d purpose of d book.
Re: If Adam And Eve Didnt Eat The Fruit,wont Their Children Eat It? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2014
asalimpo:
Earth is man's domain.

You've to lack common sense to know, 2 people cant populate d planet. Your argument is baseless.

Why an evil tree?
The tree wasnt evil. The fact is evil was a real possibilty given the tool of free will which man possessed. The only way there woulnt be evil is if man and angels had no free will.
Yet the only way man can enjoy life is if he had free will- free will is a gift.
Man failed tht test.

Nobody knows. First,the first man had a superior and pristine (perfect) composition.
These ppl were living 700+ years at a stretch. Before eating d fruit, adam was incapable of dying, so death by suffocation wasnt an issue.
Watever,the bible doesnt go into minutiae. How he named them is irrelevant to d purpose of d book.
Please who created evil in the first place? How did evil come to be Since there is no evil in God and according to Christians, the universe started with God. Can evil come out of something good?
So What was Gods purpose for creating those extra planets? What is the purpose of those planets?
So the whales octopus sharks dolphins swam up unto Adam to be named right? Like They developed lungs for breathing on land So as to be named by Adam and then the lungs transformed back to gills before They launch back to the ocean right?

Why do you think minute details are omitted from the Bible?

Why didnt God tell us about his variety, that he created other "useless" planet just to quench his taste of variety? undecided
Re: If Adam And Eve Didnt Eat The Fruit,wont Their Children Eat It? by davien(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2014
asalimpo:
Earth is man's domain.

Why an evil tree?
Man failed tht test.

Lol.....asalimpo please just keep mute....
Two individuals of the same species cannot re-populate the species without serious genetic defects...
humans especially have less than 1% variation....in-breeding will only lead to less viable offspring....
you need atleast 50 members of a species to retain its vigour and diversity...
Again saying "man had free will to choose good or evil" is like me pointing a gun at you and telling you...
"you have the free-will to give me all your money or die!"
having an ultimatum isn't part of "free-will" by the concept theists portray it as....
And your "god" is also evil(by its supposed qualities) if it also has "free-will" to tempt people with evil...
And another thing....can you point to the supposed people who were living 700± years
And wasn't it your mythological being that in the bible vanquished everything(fathers,mothers,children,babies) because it didn't deem them good...that right there is an evil quality...
Think of it this way...if the United states killed everyone...including babies in natzi germany(at the time of the war) would you consider that a moral decision (your answer here would be the same for "god" allegedly wiping everything out)...
Re: If Adam And Eve Didnt Eat The Fruit,wont Their Children Eat It? by EagleNest(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dapo777:

Are you sure u read the OP? My point is that If assuming Adam and Eve obeyed throughout their lives in the garden, a day would come some curious descendants of Adam would want to taste from the mysterious tree that their forefathers avoided,So What's now the point of having the tree there? Since there is every chance that one day any of Adam's descendants would be curious and eat the fruit. undecided

I am sure I read the OP. It's an imaginative thinking that the OP is projecting and it's difficult to concretise or compare b/c we don't know how human beings would have behaved if Satan did not rebel, and Adam & Eve did not eat the forbidden fruit and realise that they are naked.
Simply I don't know the chances of Adam's descendant eating the forbidden fruits if there Dad & Mum did not.
Re: If Adam And Eve Didnt Eat The Fruit,wont Their Children Eat It? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
EagleNest:

I am sure I read the OP. It's an imaginative thinking that the OP is projecting and it's difficult to concretise or compare b/c we don't know how human beings would have behaved if Satan did not rebel, and Adam & Eve did not eat the forbidden fruit and realise that they are naked.
Simply I don't know the chances of Adam's descendant eating the forbidden fruits if there Dad & Mum did not.
Is it possible dat all the descendants would be obedient boys and girls?
Re: If Adam And Eve Didnt Eat The Fruit,wont Their Children Eat It? by EagleNest(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2014
Dapo777:

Is it possible dat all the descendants would be obedient boys and girls?
Honestly I don't know but the key problem would be...whether Satan will intrude or not.
Because the primary source of disobedience is Satan and not the created beings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father Plan To Curse Me On My Wedding Day, What Can I Do? / International Council For IFA Religion / How Ethiopian Orthodox Religion Shaped Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.