Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,857 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. (26672 Views)

Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
tolusaliu:
I give glory to the Almighty God who gave me the privilege to share this great experience. But surely not all people will believe my testimony,but blessed are you who believe the word. I was right on my bed lying down to take a sleep when i saw myself in the spirit been carried away by chariot of horses with different colours ( white, black )and i was on the chariot moving in the atmosphere, taken away in the sky outside the earth and as i was going i saw outside of the earth, the sun and also the stars, moving in speed with the chariot of horses. And it got to a point when i got to a place where the chariot now stopped which i then stopped and came down a and behold i saw a mighty gate before me which is whiter than snow written on top of it "city of angels"This gate was opened and i saw the street very clean and also whiter than snow and of a sudden i saw angels moving to and fro in speed in white garment as people so busy with what they are doing and immediately i saw an angel stood before me to attend to my presence, and we begin our journey while he began to show me several places in heaven. He showed me father Abraham's house in heaven.......this house is really a mansion which i cannot compare anything with it and he also took me into a mansion that is so beautiful which i saw several things in that house with the living bed too that no one has ever seen before and also a standing mirror with golden design and is glass was so clean and clear like a crystal which made me to move closer and touched the glass and as i touched it with my finger the glass was now soft and moved in as if i touched a cushion and it moved in and also came out back when i removed my finger and i was scared immediately because have never seen anything like that before in my whole life.
Beloved, i must confess there is nowhere you can compare heaven with on this planet..............ohhhhhhhh,what a lovely and beautiful place. And the angel that stood beside me now made me realise that i will have to return back to the earth which i refused that i was not going to return but of a sudden he showed me the earth where i saw a whole lot of crowd calling my name to save them, and as i see this mighty crowd i began to have compassion on them.......... immediately i found myself back on my bed on earth.
Brethren please i beg you in the name of JESUS CHRIST don't let anything make you to miss heaven.Give your life to JESUS today and he will save you,
Say after me, dear JESUS am sorry, pls forgive me for all my sins, i confess to you today that am a sinner pls forgive me.Am born again.Thank you Lord, in JESUS NAME, Amen.

*In Nelly's voice* it was only just a dreeeeeeaaaaaammm. #Humming#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by ooman(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
malvisguy212:
but you spend to much time on it.....maby you want to believe in it,if it true. Right?

are you blind or something?
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 19, 2014
mekzyjoe:
. Son of lucifer....dis clown,u r here again.....dumb shiit head
This frustrated homosexual slowpoke, stop following me on nl.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Blessed is he that believe
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
Thank GOD for everyday
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Thank God for this weekend. Bless you all. IJN, Amen.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by ExtraMusica: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
@OP i believe u seriously,
but please also believe me cos i know its hard. I also had a vision where Jesus appeared to me and told me he would minister to you directly.
But he ordered me to ask u for a seed of 500,000NGN and he told me to tell u not to be wary of my motives because the instruction is coming from him. Please have faith in my message and dont doubt, faith is the evidence of things not seen so please dont try to look at my profile or to do a background check. Just pm and we shall discuss.
U better believe and make sure u dont blaspheme the holy spirit cos that is the unforgiveable sin.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by ooman(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
ExtraMusica:
@OP i believe u seriously,
but please also believe me cos i know its hard. I also had a vision where Jesus appeared to me and told me he would minister to you directly.
But he ordered me to ask u for a seed of 500,000NGN and he told me to tell u not to be wary of my motives because the instruction is coming from him. Please have faith in my message and dont doubt, faith is the evidence of things not seen so please dont try to look at my profile or to do a background check. Just pm and we shall discuss.
U better believe and make sure u dont blaspheme the holy spirit cos that is the unforgiveable sin.

Double the amount, then pm me when the deal is done to give me the half wink

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2014
Thank JESUS for today
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2014
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by frank317: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2014
so the inscription "City of angels" you saw was written in english? am i to assume that English is the official language in heaven? is heaven another white man's land?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2014
Brethren in all my post here i never asked for money neither do i asked for help, but i only told you what he showed me and what he commanded me to preach to you all. Either you know me or not only believe and have it in mind that the world is already ending and his coming back now. Take for example some people are already dying before the rapture and they are missing heaven, but we all still have a better Chance to repent before death or rapture. That's why am preaching the gospel to you all now because he loves all of us. Thk u all and GOD bless you in JESUS name, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by rinrin23(f): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2014
malvisguy212:
may God continue to reavel himself to the elect, in jesus name so that the harden minded man will change his way.

Makes no sense. Why not reveal himself directly to the 'harden minded man' so he could change his ways.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by malvisguy212: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
rinrin23:

Makes no sense. Why not reveal himself directly to the 'harden minded man' so he could change his ways.
the Bible make us to understand that God hate sin, He cant behold a single sin infact Sin take you away from God.the only option the harden minded man has is the testimony of one or two to believe there is God,the op deliver his testimony to you guys,what els do you guys needed? That God will come down to show himself to you?if you want Him to do so, you must called on him.
Please dont ague,if you dont satisfy with my explanation,just pass by. Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by rinrin23(f): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
malvisguy212:
the Bible make us to understand that God hate sin, He cant behold a single sin infact Sin take you away from God.the only option the harden minded man has is the testimony of one or two to believe there is God,the op deliver his testimony to you guys,what els do you guys needed? That God will come down to show himself to you?if you want Him to do so, you must called on him.
Please dont ague,if you dont satisfy with my explanation,just pass by. Thank you

Noted. Passing by
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by macof(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
tolusaliu:
I give glory to the Almighty God who gave me the privilege to share this great experience. But surely not all people will believe my testimony,but blessed are you who believe the word. I was right on my bed lying down to take a sleep when i saw myself in the spirit been carried away by chariot of horses with different colours ( white, black )and i was on the chariot moving in the atmosphere, taken away in the sky outside the earth and as i was going i saw outside of the earth, the sun and also the stars, moving in speed with the chariot of horses. And it got to a point when i got to a place where the chariot now stopped which i then stopped and came down a and behold i saw a mighty gate before me which is whiter than snow written on top of it "city of angels"This gate was opened and i saw the street very clean and also whiter than snow and of a sudden i saw angels moving to and fro in speed in white garment as people so busy with what they are doing and immediately i saw an angel stood before me to attend to my presence, and we begin our journey while he began to show me several places in heaven. He showed me father Abraham's house in heaven.......this house is really a mansion which i cannot compare anything with it and he also took me into a mansion that is so beautiful which i saw several things in that house with the living bed too that no one has ever seen before and also a standing mirror with golden design and is glass was so clean and clear like a crystal which made me to move closer and touched the glass and as i touched it with my finger the glass was now soft and moved in as if i touched a cushion and it moved in and also came out back when i removed my finger and i was scared immediately because have never seen anything like that before in my whole life.
Beloved, i must confess there is nowhere you can compare heaven with on this planet..............ohhhhhhhh,what a lovely and beautiful place. And the angel that stood beside me now made me realise that i will have to return back to the earth which i refused that i was not going to return but of a sudden he showed me the earth where i saw a whole lot of crowd calling my name to save them, and as i see this mighty crowd i began to have compassion on them.......... immediately i found myself back on my bed on earth.
Brethren please i beg you in the name of JESUS CHRIST don't let anything make you to miss heaven.Give your life to JESUS today and he will save you,
Say after me, dear JESUS am sorry, pls forgive me for all my sins, i confess to you today that am a sinner pls forgive me.Am born again.Thank you Lord, in JESUS NAME, Amen.

When we all going to be praising and singing for all eternity non-stop when would we have time to enjoy mansions and glass cushion grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by macof(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
UyiIredia:
Fool!

wat do u mean calling him fool?? Is the OP not more foolish than a person who asks for pictures of him in heaven?

If heaven can have beds and mirrors, streets and gold, garments and mansions it's only expected that cameras with 100mega pixel are available to take pictures as evidence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by macof(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
chimerase2:
I believe u
I had a similar one wen I was sick and I gave up the ghost I saw ma self in a place inshort is a long story

U had a near death experience caused by low oxygen in ur brain

Almost everyone has that at critical health situations
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by macof(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
ROSSIKE:

''Your father, Abraham''? How is ''Abraham'' your father? Colonized goat.

Lol is this not Africa of today? Where a man doesn't know his Great grand father but knows the Great progenitor of Israel and can trace his seeds down to 21 generations

Slaves and bastards that wat African Christians and muslims are

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by macof(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
We judge every word with the Bible.Sorry bro the Scripture disagree with ur vision.

Really? Kinda support ur argument with Bible passages...I am curious
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by macof(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
mekzyjoe:
. Tank u for dis womderful testimony...d canal man cannot understand d tins of d spirit..pls put me in ur prayers cos am a sinner,,,I bliv a day is comin wen men shall seek thee n will nt find it jst like d days of noah,,,,for me to die in Christ,I gain heaven,,,pls send me a pm messages abt ur revelations ,,tnx

Tah! Shut ur mouth ode. U are not spiritual and don't know a thing about the spirit.
If u did you would not worship a dead jew as ur God
Olosi omo ale

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
wow
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Blessed are those who believe.Satan is a big liar
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by olempe(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2014
tolusaliu:
Blessed are those who believe.Satan is a big lie.
Blessed are those who do not see but believe...
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Clintosman(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
And you didn't take a selfie?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Boss13: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2014
Clintosman:
And you didn't take a selfie?? cheesy

There were beds and mansion with clean streets. Father Abraham had his own mansion but cameras are not allowed. It is infact prohibited.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 6:07am On Nov 03, 2014
Happy new week, we shall all have a blessed and fruitful week, IJN, Amen.
Be born again...... GOD help you all.Amen.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
We shall all inherit the Kingdom of GOD IJN, Amen.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Weah96: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
asalimpo:

dont blame God wen satan sinke his ptch fork and tridents into ur spirtual azhole!

God allowed Satan to kill every member of job's family, and Job was a RIGHTEOUS man.

Worry about yourself, mr. Christian. You might be next on the torture list.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
Repent from sin and you shall see the glory of God,Amen
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2014
Thank God for today
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by ooman(m): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2014
malvisguy212:

And you think a "testimony" can change a hardened heart?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / "How Mad Is Your Madness?" Church Poster In Jos (Photo) / Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.