Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. (26670 Views)

Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by haffaze777(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
tolusaliu:
I give glory to the Almighty God who gave me the privilege to share this great experience. But surely not all people will believe my testimony,but blessed are you who believe the word. I was right on my bed lying down to take a sleep when i saw myself in the spirit been carried away by chariot of horses with different colours ( white, black )and i was on the chariot moving in the atmosphere, taken away in the sky outside the earth and as i was going i saw outside of the earth, the sun and also the stars, moving in speed with the chariot of horses. And it got to a point when i got to a place where the chariot now stopped which i then stopped and came down a and behold i saw a mighty gate before me which is whiter than snow written on top of it "city of angels"This gate was opened and i saw the street very clean and also whiter than snow and of a sudden i saw angels moving to and fro in speed in white garment as people so busy with what they are doing and immediately i saw an angel stood before me to attend to my presence, and we begin our journey while he began to show me several places in heaven. He showed me father Abraham's house in heaven.......this house is really a mansion which i cannot compare anything with it and he also took me into a mansion that is so beautiful which i saw several things in that house with the living bed too that no one has ever seen before and also a standing mirror with golden design and is glass was so clean and clear like a crystal which made me to move closer and touched the glass and as i touched it with my finger the glass was now soft and moved in as if i touched a cushion and it moved in and also came out back when i removed my finger and i was scared immediately because have never seen anything like that before in my whole life.
Beloved, i must confess there is nowhere you can compare heaven with on this planet..............ohhhhhhhh,what a lovely and beautiful place. And the angel that stood beside me now made me realise that i will have to return back to the earth which i refused that i was not going to return but of a sudden he showed me the earth where i saw a whole lot of crowd calling my name to save them, and as i see this mighty crowd i began to have compassion on them.......... immediately i found myself back on my bed on earth.
Brethren please i beg you in the name of JESUS CHRIST don't let anything make you to miss heaven.Give your life to JESUS today and he will save you,
Say after me, dear JESUS am sorry, pls forgive me for all my sins, i confess to you today that am a sinner pls forgive me.Am born again.Thank you Lord, in JESUS NAME, Amen.

Ogun ngbo did thing is not good for ur health
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Fash20: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmm.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Idrismusty97(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Did you meet Moses? Is he still carrying that stone tablet around and people are still riding in chariot? Gosh heaven is so uncivilized! If not most of our great inventors are atheists and will all roast in hell Moses would had have a feel of Apple tablet cheesy.

I bet all the people you met there including your "father Abraham" and all the angels are all whites.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by hogunzy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Kei144:
Did you see the virgins that will be given to humans who will make it to heaven?
lol
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by TDstarr: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
pesty100:
if this guy could be begging people to believe he saw heaven, why can't I beg people to believe I butt f*cked jesus
You be fool, useless goat, wish i could behead you
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by TDstarr: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
pesty100:
if this guy could be begging people to believe he saw heaven, why can't I beg people to believe I butt f*cked jesus
You be fool, useless goat, wish i could behead youbdb
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by hogunzy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
Kei144:
Did you see the virgins that will be given to humans who will make it to heaven?
lol the virgins are kept in a secrete chamber grin
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by iceweed12(m): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
At times dos "BELIEVERS" really amaze me oooo... D bible says "EYES HAVE NOT SEEN, NEITHER EARS HAVE HEARD WHAT GOD HAVE IN HEAVEN FOR US" my dear dreamer u now want me to believe. U and shun d BIBLE Right.. Cos u've seen end we have heard from u and dis singular Action turns d word of God into a lie...... I fear some people oooo..
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by iceweed12(m): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
hogunzy:
lol the virgins are kept in a secrete chamber grin
. For boko boys abi?
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
ramdris:
Pictures of u in heaven with d angel or I don't believe it. tongue

shey him 4 carry camera abi phone go? Hehehe mumu.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by walexGodson(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Instead of u to tell us u want to preach u dey dia dey tell us d visions of heaven,moreover u didn't tell us when u wake up frm ur dream...lolz.
Na d mod I blame sha

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by AdeniyiA(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by unmask: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
the op was taken by a black horse...really.......and he saw places whiter than snow, hope the op has actually seen snow
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Exodus2k(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
I believe it, heaven is real
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Nehemiah459(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
When will a Muslim go to heaven and come back?
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by elbinmanny(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
pesty100:
I also butt f*cked Jesus please believe me
the devils are rejoicing on your behalf..they just won another soul

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by XRAY21(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
pesty100:

Just wait and see the punishment awaiting you
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by ProBlack03(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
@OP i have just one question:

Was the angels in heaven BLACK OR WHITE ?

Please answer cool

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
ProBlack03:

Please answer cool
Of course you should guess the answer smiley.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by JoeCutie(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
pesty100:
argumentum ad
misericordiam
"Appeal for mercy"

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Wolexdey(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
THANKS BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by freecocoa(f): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
unmask:
the op was taken by a black horse...really.......and he saw places whiter than snow, hope the op has actually seen snow
Didn't you read the OP, does he sound like someone who's seen snow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by JoeCutie(m): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
ProBlack03:

Please answer cool
If you go to Heaven & see black Angels, you no go run?

They say God, Abraham, Moses, Virgin Mary, Peter - every soul in heaven, are whites. Only Satan & every soul in hell are blacks.

#RacismFromTheWordGo! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by smokeyupu(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wetin u smoke? A friend of mine used to believe that a bag full of dollars will suddenly fall out of the skies whenever he was high on marijuana and beer. The bag fit fall for ur head break ur neck...... I have no reason not to believe ur story.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by JoeCutie(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
freecocoa:
Didn't you read the OP, does he sound like someone who's seen snow?
Chai! Wicked Wickedness on a Sunday! cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be lie, me sef reason that thing oh. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
TDstarr:
You be fool, useless goat, wish i could behead you
Bro, watch your BP. U go kill urself over someone wey jesus go forgive.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by ellechrystal(f): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
pesty100:
May Jesus Christ 4giv

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by jbaby265(f): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
peteregwu:
That was a great and awesome experience. Oh, what a wonderful thing on that day when the Lord Jesus shall appear to them that love him.

Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

lord jesus will help us to see him and be raptured amen
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Amhappy(f): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Since Oct 1 na today this post make front page ,Mods there is God oooo. Op if i be you i no go come back lai lai to this earth not to talk of this country. Heaven is waiting for those who believe. Dont miss it.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by ellechrystal(f): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
pesty100:
Keep shut already.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
See I've been to my own heaven.

I was 13yrs old. All I could see around me were steamy smokes racing through the open space and then all of a sudden, the air was clear and behold were pools of chocolates shocked in different compartments. And then the angel said EAT EAT EAT my child EAT. grin filled with so much excitement, I felt my stomach drop down, hands shivering, eyes erect with elation, I began to sing songs of praises cheesy '' come and see what he has done for me, oh my lord stand up and praise his name''

And then my mum woke me up embarassed angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Maximus85(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
OP has taken a mixture of palm wine with burukutu, origin, opa Eyin, baba apari, ginger, Chelsea and some igbo before going to bed.

Olodo like you. Spirit get house for heaven. Wetin be the name of the street wey Abraham dey stay? So one angel leave him work come dey show you around? You be Bovi?

I know say you never wake up as you dey type this trash. Shallom

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / "How Mad Is Your Madness?" Church Poster In Jos (Photo) / Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.