Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. (26664 Views)

Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Maximus85(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
jbaby265:

lord jesus will help us to see him and be raptured amen

Rapture indeed.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by ellechrystal(f): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=peteregwu post=26825168][/quote]
Def He'll. Silly guy
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by JoeCutie(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
I didn't even imagine that black horses could be seen anywhere around heaven. I thought everything there would be white, even the interlocks or the grasses. Well in that case, we still get hope. Maybe one day, Martin Luther King Jnr. would kick racism out from Heaven. grin

Chai! People are wicked sha. grin
I just hope say dem no go change am for this Op, like dem change am for that "Pink lips" guy. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by shegsrules(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
All this people wey d claim say dem go heaven God is watching u people oohhh. Cus even God say if I send any1 to them dey won't believe since d can't believe d ones d have with dem (Lazarus and d rich man)

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Untrollable: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Loooooooooooooool! This is so f****** hilarious! I must get a dose of what you took before going to bed mate
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Weah96: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
I believe it was either Oyedepo or TB Joshua who said that an angel carried him on his/her back one day from Nigeria to a cabinet meeting at the White House in DC. He then stated that for security reasons he couldn't divulge the discussions which took place but it involved major events.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Bmark: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
pesty100:
argumentum ad
misericordiam
my brother in philosophy and logic,,i see you,,,permit me to add to the fallacy,,more like argumentum adcerebrowereism,,,the kind of vision you see when you are striken with confirm cerebral malaria the one yoruba calls ako iba
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by donbenie(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bros,i be like say this your MALARIA na better one o..
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by azeezya2007: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
I am so happy for you please keep your good work going in order to make it real
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Shut up there! shurt that ur stinking mouth up! is an imagination which jobless spirit go dey cary jobless person around? if i catch that spirit i go beat am white & blue. we no go enough transport in nigeria he dey cary go heaven abeg it be like say hungry they catch u that time na so u just dey imagine be life for urself liar.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by lomprico(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
the Bible make us to understand that God hate sin, He cant behold a single sin infact Sin take you away from God.the only option the harden minded man has is the testimony of one or two to believe there is God,the op deliver his testimony to you guys,what els do you guys needed? That God will come down to show himself to you?if you want Him to do so, you must called on him.
Please dont ague,if you dont satisfy with my explanation,just pass by. Thank you
Saul was a hard core sinner and God revealed himself to him. The devil (everything evil n sinful) came into Gods presence to bet with him (job's story (which I still dont believe)) so this ur explanation doesnt count.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by anonimi: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Maximus85:

Rapture indeed.

Nor mind am o jare.
If im see death, im go pick race sharp, sharp grin
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Did u see brother & uncle bokos & their virgin queens over there? if u know see them u be bloody liar

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by flexing11(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
pesty100:
if this guy could be begging people to believe he saw heaven, why can't I beg people to believe I butt f*cked jesus
are u sick or better still mad,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by donbenie(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hallucinations,a malarial complication..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by MistadeRegal(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
ramdris:
Pictures of u in heaven with d angel or I don't believe it. tongue

Will you be reasonable just this once!
This I know that several will miss heaven. But I will not miss it
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by lomprico(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
This guy is a nut case! undecided

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by malvisguy212: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
lomprico:

Saul was a hard core sinner and God revealed himself to him. The devil (everything evil n sinful) came into Gods presence to bet with him (job's story (which I still dont believe)) so this ur explanation doesnt count.
saul was chosen by God via the prophet samuel,saul did not stand in God presence.job was a righteous man.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by HEAVENconscious(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
OP, I believe ya.......... *seriously awaits His second coming* "Even so, come Lord Jesus, Come"Amen.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
The fact that u acknowledged that some people won't blv u makes the story unrealistic.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Orikinla(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
OP, you have been called to preach the gospel of salvation to millions of people and save the lost before it is too late.
See The Rhema on http://therhema..com/

[size=18pt]For God says,

“At just the right time, I heard you.
On the day of salvation, I helped you.”[a]

Indeed, the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation.

~ 2 Corinthians 6:2, Holy Bible, New Living Translation (NLT)[/size]
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by lomprico(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
saul was chosen by God via the prophet samuel,saul did not stand in God presence.job was a righteous man.
Not that saul, saul the persecutor that later became Paul. And u have not explained the job scenario.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by donbenie(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dagah2:

But vision can be possible you know....don't call it delusion.Vision not dream
Vision and Delusion..two sides to the same coin..All na sion,sion..
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
pesty100:
I also butt f*cked Jesus please believe me
Dis is hw ppl add unnecessary plagues to dr lives....well I trust Jesus, He's so kind he wuld 4give u 4 all u wanna do is to get noticed.....we hav noticed u
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Dagah2: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
donbenie:
Vision and Delusion..two sides to the same coin..All na sion,sion..
lol...sion sion
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by donbenie(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
TDstarr:
You be fool, useless goat, wish i could behead you
Guy,take a chill pill and relax,if there is God,let him fight his own battles..
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Youngzedd(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
@OP

Is there Internet there

I don't go far without my laptop.

I believe bitter leaf soup will also be available there.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by 9jauk: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
I enjoy posting funny pics on nairaland just for fun ;however I don't doubt this gentlemans statement because I'd experience something similar,if you seek him he would reveal things to you in the spiritual realm.

I got up in my long dream exactly 3am or thr about,my bedroom in uk,i was soaked sweating...I won't go further :but if you seek him diligently he would take u to places.

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Ghyft(f): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
pesty100:
argumentum ad
misericordiam
Non sequitor
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by AlphaDibia(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by AlphaDibia(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
First it was Emanuel Swedenborg's account of Heaven and Hell. Now it's yours.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by seggs101(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Thank u jesus!!!plz repent, jesus is coming soon...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) / Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / "How Mad Is Your Madness?" Church Poster In Jos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.