Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. (11047 Views)

Former COAS Lt Gen KTJ Minimah's Daughter Set To Marry / Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle / Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by asadike(f): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
Balkan nwanem, have u heard anything about d burial coz me av nt. Was he buried lyk a hero or a rat? Ow many shops nd offices closed up 4 him. Pls i rily want to know.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
asadike: Balkan nwanem, have u heard anything about d burial coz me av nt. Was he buried lyk a hero or a rat? Ow many shops nd offices closed up 4 him. Pls i rily want to know.

I heard UNN will soon be renamed Black Scorpion University.
What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by superstar1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
Aigbofa:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you want all of them to have heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Balkan: @Mod. You have deleted a thread I created to give it back to your
people on how the used and bragged about Adenkule Killing Igbo women and Children.
this topic running now was created by your brother Olandoowoh and you did find anything wrong with this thread.

Yorubas cannot win any war with the Igbos be it in reality or in dreams. you can only manipulate things on NL.
I hate e-war but when you keep threads only to spite IGBOS I must react to it. so many hate thread created here against
the Igbos always make front page.

[size=16pt]Just I that asked how the burial of Adekunle was going as your brothers bragged about it you rushed to delete the thread.
[/size]
ONE NIGERIA
what do u want to know abt d burial of adekunle.....y do u fink igbos would defeat yorubas in war,yorubas did not just fought war among oursef,we fought and conquered oda tribes,most of d soldiers dat were under 3rd marine commando were yoruba,y couldnt igbos defeat dem.a igbo man has not rule nigeria since 1967,u should show us ao powerful u are,by issuin ultimatum to nigerians dat "if we dont vote in a igbo man in 2015,u will mak nigeria ungovernable"...when fashola deported igbos to onitsha,u pple should hav retaliated by also deportin yorubas from d south east,,igbos defeatin yorubas in war is just a dream....just d way u are so sure igbos will defeat yorubas in war,is also d way is sure for me dat,we will conquer u igbos in war,i want u to b careful bro,we hav alot of Awolowo and Adekunle among we yorubas
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
asadike: Balkan nwanem, have u heard anything about d burial coz me av nt. Was he buried lyk a hero or a rat? Ow many shops nd offices closed up 4 him. Pls i rily want to know.
wot a daft,and very stupid question.Why will shops and offices b closed,because a former army general is been buried,u sound so daft,ao many shops were closed when shuwa was buried,ao many shops hav been closed since d nigerian army has been buring dead soldiers fightin boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by aryzgreat: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
By now ode.kunle vegetable body go don dey decompose exponentially. Chai. Dis man was really abandoned by his people. Not even 1hr live telecast. EWuchim angry

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
aryzgreat: By now ode.kunle vegetable body go don dey decompose exponentially. Chai. Dis man was really abandoned by his people. Not even 1hr live telecast. EWuchim angry

One day you too will decay. If you don't stop hating that day will come sooner than later.
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by tsolz400: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

And are u in any way today better than the people he did harm to? Wat is the life expectancy in yorubaland and compare to the people of the east?

This is why u are bitter and remain backward. Go ahead and celebrate criminal.

First picture is Ibadan and second is onitsha...

Don't test our patience lady..

Evergreen123 walked on this same path you are tryna thread,she is forever green in our memories..

Pls,for the sake of next time,dont spew trash about the awo nation

And Ibadan is my home town.

I won't be patient with you next time..

Bisalam#

5 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by aryzgreat: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2014

Heard d odour emanating from the mat they rolled him in can cause asthma.

The drunkard was buried like a dog killed by a hit and run tuketuke

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by aryzgreat: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Aigbofa:

One day you too will decay. If you don't stop hating that day will come sooner than later.

My family will not abandoned me . They will give me a befitting burial when am gone. Ode.kunle died with catarrh nose.

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by tsolz400: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Chimax15, where are you?

I thought u were beating ur chest yesterday?

ButcherXYZ, more grease to your elbows
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Balkan(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
My sister its very funny mods on NL always bring Igbo Issue on the front page. They bragged so much about this Black cockroaches' burial and today not even osundefender carried the news about this women an Children murderer.

ONe NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Balkan(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Onye ti gi ife?
Your Hero was covered under the sound today unceremoniously for termite to feast on

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by modhream: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Balkan: Your Hero was covered under the sound today unceremoniously for termite to feast on
He lived a rat,died like a rat and was buried deservedly,like a rat.
C'est finis

3 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by modhream: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Heck,this is worse than a pauper's burial.I've been scouring Nigerian news sites all afternoon,not even a passing mention of it.This kind of "military/state burial" must be unique,one-of-a-kind,as befits a cowardly dog cashiered out of the military for malfeasance.

5 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by nwafuluozoh: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
modhream: Heck,this is worse than a pauper's burial.I've been scouring Nigerian news sites all afternoon,not even a passing mention of it.This kind of "military/state burial" must be unique,one-of-a-kind,as befits a cowardly dog cashiered out of the military for malfeasance.
Has he been buried?
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Balkan(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2014
GeneralScatter: Yeebos always looking for trouble, when we start you rush the mods. @Balkan, Be careful. Enough said. cool
you are just a frustrated fool

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by asadike(f): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2014
Aigbofa:

What do you think?
its like u v forgoten dat tinubu is nt d president of dis country.
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by asadike(f): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2014
Omololu007:
wot a daft,and very stupid question.Why will shops and offices b closed,because a former army general is been buried,u sound so daft,ao many shops were closed when shuwa was buried,ao many shops hav been closed since d nigerian army has been buring dead soldiers fightin boko haram.
branch,make i see better people. D way u guys were publicising d burial,i thought nigeria wil b at a stand still,evn nairaland did nt av anything on him yest. Scorpion indeed! Abandoned in life, abandoned in death nd stil abandoned in d grave.
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by asadike(f): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2014
aryzgreat nd balkan nwanem, odikwa terrible,or did he died of ebola. This type of unceremonious burial,na wah o.
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2014
asadike:
branch,make i see better people. D way u guys were publicising d burial,i thought nigeria wil b at a stand still,evn nairaland did nt av anything on him yest. Scorpion indeed! Abandoned in life, abandoned in death nd stil abandoned in d grave.
u are not still makin any sense,who are d pple publicisin is dead,he fought for nigeria,and he was honoured yesterday,,u should hav gone to TBS yesterday,to see tins for ursef
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by asadike(f): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2014
Omololu007:
u are not still makin any sense,who are d pple publicisin is dead,he fought for nigeria,and he was honoured yesterday,,u should hav gone to TBS yesterday,to see tins for ursef
av seen it, e remain small make fashola cover im nose. D disease dat killd him must have bin terrible.
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by supereagle(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

you and I know that Ihejirika reached retirement.
Adekunle? No honour, no settlement.
He actually confessed he fought for oil but none got to him.
Why did you people leave him in penury?
That is Tragedy of Victory"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FULL TEXT: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And The Missing Trillions Pt.1-Chukwuma C. Soludo / Yorubas Do You Regret Voting For Buhari?? / Malami Secretly Awards Multi-Billion Naira Assets Recovery Contract To Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.