Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. (11046 Views)

Former COAS Lt Gen KTJ Minimah's Daughter Set To Marry / Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle / Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
BOAR:

Good to see you are pained and frustrated. Flattie.
ur father

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by BOAR: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chimax15: God punish my father for sowing hatred into me

Go and kill your father.

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Benjamin adekunle = nigeria's napoleon

2 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
eye4eye:

I never knew your Igbo father was ewure until you said it. Does your father eat grass or cassava?
His uselss father is Clifford Orji. Igbos are human flesh eating cannibals. Igbos are cursed

3 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
BOAR:

wasted sperm
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
At the mention of the name Benjamin Adekunle every ibo must bow

5 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Francis5:

Agutan oni didirin, what does compulsory retirement mean?
oloshi so u need a yoruba man to b tellin u d diffrence btwn a military man dat is been dismiss and d one dat is retired

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by eye4eye: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA: At the mention of the name Benjamin Adekunle every ibo must bow

Adekunle beat, maim, harassed, rap.ed, impregnated, sodomized many Ibos that I know of. Many Ibo kids born between 1969 and 1972 were Adekunle children because Adekunle was just bursting Ibo ladies puzzies on daily basis.

grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Francis5:

Agutan oni didirin, what does compulsory retirement mean?
oloshi so u need a yoruba man to b tellin u d diffrence btwn a military man dat is been dismiss and d one dat is retired....oloshi am not hia to teach u flat head,go n kill ursef if u dont know d diffrence btwn a man dat was dismissed from d army lik ojukwu,untill he was pardon by a man from d tribe igbos lik u lick dia ass shagari,and adekunle dat was retired...u b oloshi

6 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chimax15: it means
he was expelled
If he was expelled the COAS wouldn't have made this release, even describing him as retired Brigadier-General. Samuel Ogbemudia that was expelled by Murtala Muhammed does not even use any military title.

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
eye4eye:

Adekunle beat, maim, harassed, rap.ed, impregnated, sodomized many Ibos that I know of. Many Ibo kids born between 1969 and 1972 were Adekunle children because Adekunle was just bursting Ibo ladies puzzies on daily basis.

grin grin grin grin grin

you ended up insulting the so called ade.
He was a rap.ist?

2 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
If he was expelled the COAS wouldn't have made this release, even describing him as retired Brigadier-General. Samuel Ogbemudia that was expelled by Murtala Muhammed does not even use any military title.
so he wasn't?
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chimax15: it means
he was expelled
if he was expelled he wont b called a retired brigadier General,he would hav been mr benjamin adekunle,,
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by eye4eye: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
[url][/url]
InyinyaAgbaOku:

you ended up insulting the so called ade.
He was a rap.ist?

Reward for fighting stupid war. This was war with no rules of engagement. Anything can happen in wars; including rape grin grin grin

I like those pictures below grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Omololu007: if he was expelled he wont b called a retired brigadier General,he would hav been mr benjamin adekunle,,
issokay. have heard u
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Francis5: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
Omololu007: if he was expelled he wont b called a retired brigadier General,he would hav been mr benjamin adekunle,,

Shattap. In Nigeria anything goes. In saner climes, the man would be called a ''fired, disgraced officer''. He was sacked for instituting corruption at the Lagos port. Or you think we do not know?

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
eye4eye: [url][/url]

Reward for fighting stupid war. This was war with no rules of engagement. Anything can happen in wars; including rape grin grin grin

it seems u are very happy?.
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Calculia: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
eye4eye: [url][/url]

See this child killer posing with a picture of captured Nigeria soldier stripped naked by Biafran troops. Nigeria internationally aided blockade killed the vunerable children, elderly and sick. Eye4eye is proud and happy that Adekunle murdered unarmed women, children and elderly in cold blood. This is your hero?

3 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Francis5:

Shattap. In Nigeria anything goes. In saner climes, the man would be called a ''fired, disgraced officer''. He was sacked for instituting corruption at the Lagos port. Or you think we do not know?
idiot he was not fired,he was retired cos d likes of gowon was scared he was so popular,and why didnt d federal govt prosecute d woman dey accuse of findin hard drug with...u said u know abt it,so tell me y d woman was not prosecuted flat head

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
What is wrong with our people from the South East? Just after the death of Adekunle they argued that he won't get a state burial. As if this was not enough, their representatives in the House of Representatives caused a rowdy session in their plenary just because it was said that the House should observe a one minute silence for the Black Scorpion. Now those of them here are angry because the COAS is giving him a state burial without the National Assembly arguing, like in the case of Ojukwu, whether or not he should get it. Adekunle was indeed a hero.

8 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
the man was a mass murderer and nigerian army of 1968/69 knew that very well and as a result forcefully retired him.
today's nigerian army should not allow itself to be soiled by the legacies of a lunatic bent on murder of innocent children.
remember adenkule's " I will make sure that no Igbo has even any food..." (children inclusive of course).
what type of a soldier does that to people he wants to share a country with?
this lunatic should be dumped into the abyss of history where he belongs.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by asadike(f): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
me,i did nt see anything national abt d burial. If una lyk bury him in a golden casket,d most important thing is,he died a very painful nd miserable death. He even lived 2 see his own death nd how his people abandond him to his fate. Lobatan ni enu temi o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by ButcherXYZ: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chimax15:
wasted sperm

You are feeling funky? arent you? I PROMISE you that you will regret your words here

A word is enough for the wise grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
ButcherXYZ:

You are feeling funky? arent you? I PROMISE you that you will regret your words here

A word is enough for the wise grin grin grin

lol Oga sharttap... gringrin
funky kor. funke nii

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by ButcherXYZ: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chimax15: lol Oga sharttap... gringrin
funky kor. funke nii

Akandu you too like trouble grin grin grin

Please run away NOW.

Quote me Again and I will deal with you very RUTHLESSLY cool

2 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by 0rlando0woh: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: What is wrong with our people from the South East? Just after the death of Adekunle they argued that he won't get a state burial. As if this was not enough, their representatives in the House of Representatives caused a rowdy session in their plenary just because it was said that the House should observe a one minute silence for the Black Scorpion. Now those of them here are angry because the COAS is giving him a state burial without the National Assembly arguing, like in the case of Ojukwu, whether or not he should get it. Adekunle was indeed a hero.
Kabba boy claiming Deltan what is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Omololu007: idiot he was not fired,he was retired cos d likes of gowon was scared he was so popular,and why didnt d federal govt prosecute d woman dey accuse of findin hard drug with...u said u know abt it,so tell me y d woman was not prosecuted flat head

so, because the FG disgraced him, your people followed suit? Its not fair o.
And this is not even a national burial, unless this arrangement is not complete
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by ButcherXYZ: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chimax15

Where are you??

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by ButcherXYZ: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chimax15 You have a very big mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy

Talk to me embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by ButcherXYZ: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Let the discussion of the GREATEST NIGERIAN ARMY OFFICER EVER continue in peace

PM me when Chimax15 tries to derail this GREAT thread and I will deal with him
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

so, because the FG disgraced him, your people followed suit? Its not fair o.
And this is not even a national burial, unless this arrangement is not complete
ao did d fg disgrace him,i hate pple who dont chat wit dia brains,web ihejrika was retire from d army,was he disgrace out of d army,,,som pple are retired in d army as captain,major,lt colonel,e.t.c....adekunle was retired as a brigadier general
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Omololu007: ao did d fg disgrace him,i hate pple who dont chat wit dia brains,web ihejrika was retire from d army,was he disgrace out of d army,,,som pple are retired in d army as captain,major,lt colonel,e.t.c....adekunle was retired as a brigadier general

you and I know that Ihejirika reached retirement.
Adekunle? No honour, no settlement.
He actually confessed he fought for oil but none got to him.
Why did you people leave him in penury?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Truck Drivers Block Road In Kogi, Protest N10,000 Daily Tax By State Government / EndSARS Memorial 2 (Video) / Advantages Of Nigeria's Population.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.