Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) (143166 Views)

10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber / Top 5 Nigerian Soups And Their Health Benefits. / My Garden Egg, Cabbage, And Egusi Soup Recipe (with PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by happykidArotiba(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2014
wao! now I av to fix it in my plans.
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Missmossy(f): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2014
How nicecheesy i see it has a lot of advantages to the body system but it tastes bitter in my mouth. Am i the only one?

2 Likes

Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2014
More agro-preneurs can tap into the production of this crop.Its very profitable and can produce fruits for up to 5 months

Anyway,I enjoy the soup made from it.
Good for your health.

Check my articles if you want to invest in Crop production (cassava,plantain and oil palm ) and crop processing (flour,ethanol,). Get information and latest trends in the multi-billion naira industry of agribusiness.
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 02, 2014
Egg plants come in different varieties. The difference between the green and white egg plants (garden egg) is that the green contains chlorophyll. which is more Liver friendly for detox purpose, though the white egg plants (garden egg) are sometimes more easily digested than the green egg plants (garden egg). the purple Egg plant (garden egg) is rich in Nasunin a powerful antioxidant for brain health. like Grace Ngo Foundation for more or vist www.Gracengofoundation.org
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2014
[code][/code]vEgg plants come in different varieties. The difference between the green and white egg plants (garden egg) is that the green contains chlorophyll. which is more Liver friendly for detox purpose, though the white egg plants (garden egg) are sometimes more easily digested than the green egg plants (garden egg). the purple Egg plant (garden egg) is rich in Nasunin a powerful antioxidant for brain health. like Grace Ngo Foundation for more or vist www.Gracengofoundation.org shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
dridowu: @bolded, www.google.com
Good Fellow Nigerians
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by oba009(m): 9:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Please why not recommended for Ulcer patients?

Sunnycliff: This is one of my best vegetables! Anytime and anyday! But not recommended for ulcer patients
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2014
mystiqueDZ: Are you serious?was told it's quite good...
pls GARDen Egg is an alkaline food good for ulcer patients. most ulcers a due to high acidity in the body. depending on the stage of the ulcer. if it is frsh wound. you may not take garden egg immediately until a certain time when the surface of the ulcer is partly healed
like Grace Ngo foundation on facbook or visit www.gracengofoundation.org for 10 SIGNS IT MAY BE AN ULCER
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 02, 2014
Missmossy: How nicecheesy i see it has a lot of advantages to the body system but it tastes bitter in my mouth. Am i the only one?
pls GARDen Egg is an alkaline food good for ulcer patients. most ulcers a due to high acidity in the body. depending on the stage of the ulcer. if it is frsh wound. you may not take garden egg immediately until a certain time when the surface of the ulcer is partly healed
like Grace Ngo foundation on facbook or visit www.gracengofoundation.org for 10 SIGNS IT MAY BE AN ULCER
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 02, 2014
Sirnuel: When ever we go to harvest the garden eggs, i eat about 100 pieces
Hope its not bad?? @ op
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2014
folawuyo: Dat gud 2 knw, tnks op 4 sharing
you are welcome
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by oweniwe(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2014
garden egg makes me stool.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2014
20pounds: OP, thanks for sharing. I eat it because the combo with groundnut is awesome! I also love it with African salad. Now I have more reasons to eat it.
yeah uwlc
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by j4sure(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Thats true.but excess of it not too good
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Dmentor(f): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2014
One of nature's wonders. Who says it isn't good for ulcer patients? It isn't acidic remember. I've had ulcer for many years but I've never missed garden egg. Like cucumber & pawpaw, it has a cooling effect.
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2014
I don't like garden egg.
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2014
Thnx fr sharing OP...Noted wella
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by etomama(f): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
I love this fruit anyday, you should try garden egg sauce on yam. It's nutritious, that was my breakfast today.
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by donwise1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Anara Na Ose Orji.
Toooo delicious. hmmmmm.
exclusively for the Igbos

1 Like

Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Lbotusme: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Garden egg sauce. Yummy kiss

Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
But its bitter nah
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by sunnyphem(m): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=englishmart]Very soon, you people will come out with "20 benefits of ogogoro[/quote

Lol ....... grin[quote author=englishmart]Very soon, you people will come out with "20 benefits of ogogoro[/quote

Lol .......
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Jyraff(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
englishmart: Very soon, you people will come out with "20 benefits of ogogoro
grin
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 04, 2014
Its been a while since I atw one..... My dad used to get this for us everyday. cry cry..So many benefits.
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 04, 2014
I lovvvve eggplant. I really like eggplant lasagna as a substitute for meat lasagna. I also like it roasted on fresh-baked garlic bread, or even randomly to thrown in a stir-fry. Yumm!
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by mecussey(m): 6:58am On Oct 04, 2014
That thing is a good weight management food and also increases bowel movement.
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by iccydope(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2014
Garden eggs and groundnut paste.. You will reach heavens gates and come back alive I swear down!
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by megawax8: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Educative
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by stellytwinkle(f): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2018
Hi, my name is Stella and I am the CEO of 1000 by 200 initiative.
1000 for 200 initiative is a platform aimed at empowering all at a very little cost.
So, for #1,000, you would get to learn 200 recipes and ideas! Amazing, isn't it?
Learning would take place in the following forms:
1. Audios
2. Visuals ( pictures )
3. Audio - Visuals ( videos ).
Experts would take you on a one - on - one training.
These recipes and ideas are divided into the following categories:
Category 1: SNACKS - 25 Items
Category 2: SOUPS - 25 items
Category 3: DRINKS - 20 items
Category 4: ICE CREAM - 20 items
Category 5:CAKES - 20 items
Category 6: SMOOTHIES - 20 items
Category 7: DISHES - 20 items
Category 8: RESTAURANT DELICACIES - 10 items
Category 9: HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS - 10 items
Category 10: WIG MAKING - 10 items
Category 11: BEAD MAKING - 10 items
Category 12: EXTRAS - 10 items
These items sums up to 200.
Training would be on for 3 weeks.
Price: #1000
Date : August 7th - August 27th
Time : 3pm - 5pm daily
Venue: WhatsApp
Interested persons should pay the sum of #1,000 to this account:
Account no: 0214302005
Bank name: GTBank
Account name: Ukpabio Stella
After payment, send in your name, phone number and proof of payment to 08183615538. After confirmation, you would be automatically added to the group.
Details of items to be learnt would be made available to you on the platform once payment has been made.
Don't miss this opportunity!!!
1000 for 200 initiative - Changing lives
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Blackpearlous(f): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2020
mystiqueDZ:
Are you serious?was told it's quite good...

It is o
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Blackpearlous(f): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2020
Sunnycliff:
This is one of my best vegetables! Anytime and anyday! But not recommended for ulcer patients

Not true
Re: 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) by Christmasdon(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Cnt eat it alone. . #african salad wil do d job
.UGBA TYPICAL OWERRI MAN JOINT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tough Meat. How Do I Make It Soft? / Looking For A Thread? Please Look In Here. (Food Library) / Baby Food Recipes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.