Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me (1004 Views)

Can U Marry A Spouse Who Is 70% Glued To Phone? / Man Glued To Another Man's Wife During Illicit Affair [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by Danokoje14(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
Should I call this a complaint or I am just blowing my own trumpet, what ever ,the fact is that any girl I get intimate with will never let go even if she sees other girls around me...it aint funny because my room is always filled up with girls and I just can't concentrate on my studies any longer honestly...Every night ,different girls ...infact I am almost getting dehydrated ...please help your brother...All the girls I get intimate with shower praises on me because of my ability to last longer on bed...Though its a gift but presently I have girls ,I mean girls flaunting around me like bees ...The truth is that I spend no dime on them instead they do ...Guy I don tire...which level ?
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by SirAweezy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Don't worry soon they will avoid you like plague. so enjoy it while it last. Heard of Erectile dysfunction?? sad

1 Like

Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by mynd44bankrall: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
My friend Shut up!!!
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Buhahahaha.

Mods should fine this dude for trying to advertise here grin
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by Princecalm(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
How does that concern us,there are somethings we as humans ought not to say.so we should start go and give thanksgiving because girls are always around you
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Na lie
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by Uchwilliam(m): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
I think d opposite is d case.op u are lonely
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Rule 22. Do not smoke before posting. And do not post after smoking.
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Danokoje14: Should I call this a complaint or I am just blowing my own trumpet, what ever ,the fact is that any girl I get intimate with will never let go even if she sees other girls around me...it aint funny because my room is always filled up with girls and I just can't concentrate on my studies any longer honestly...Every night ,different girls ...infact I am almost getting dehydrated ...please help your brother...All the girls I get intimate with shower praises on me because of my ability to last longer on bed...Though its a gift but presently I have girls ,I mean girls flaunting around me like bees ...The truth is that I spend no dime on them instead they do ...Guy I don tire...which level ?

Oookay...

Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by Beennkumar(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
angry

Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by Marverick(m): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
I hear lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by marieolae(f): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
undecided
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by jaz(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Danokoje14: Should I call this a complaint or I am just blowing my own trumpet, what ever ,the fact is that any girl I get intimate with will never let go even if she sees other girls around me...it aint funny because my room is always filled up with girls and I just can't concentrate on my studies any longer honestly...Every night ,different girls ...infact I am almost getting dehydrated ...please help your brother...All the girls I get intimate with shower praises on me because of my ability to last longer on bed...Though its a gift but presently I have girls ,I mean girls flaunting around me like bees ...The truth is that I spend no dime on them instead they do ...Guy I don tire...which level ?

guy try find a gf cos its obvious ur sex starved
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
You wish...
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by philantoxx(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
booked..
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
mynd44bankrall: My friend Shut up!!!
tell him again I smell lies
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
Don't you know too much of sex is very bad and it killing you but you won't know now.pls those girls no get brain despite they know each other they are still coming to your house because of konji intact their brain have gone really sour
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by mspeak(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
====
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2014

Pishures, sir. Pishures of your ability to last longer in bed or adonbilivit.
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by Begonia(m): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Yeah right!
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by Jarchi(m): 5:02am On Oct 02, 2014
Seems dis op works in a bakery,he is good at his work, I smell ****
Re: Girls Swarm Around Me Like Bees..they Are So Glued To Me by Sunkyphil(m): 6:19am On Oct 02, 2014
ori obirin ni o gbe waye niyen

(1) (Reply)

He's Very Rich And Handsome BUT He's A Cripple...:girls, Can U Marry Him?? / Ways Women Make A Man’s Heart Melt / Woman, You Have To Be Mentally Attractive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.