Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers (1691 Views)

One Man, Many Wives. The Truth About Modern Day Polygamy in Nigeria / Conditions For Polygamy In Islam... / 13 hypocrisies and Idiosyncrasies of Polygamy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by oweniwe(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
I don't really know where to start from....

Okay... As I read through Sanusi ' s daughter letter to Linda Ikeji, I couldn't help feeling how stewpid some women can be.

The girl was repeatedly justifying why a man who already has three wives and has tasted so many other totoris, is free to marry another wife.

Let me quote her here : "To the ignorant commenter who shamed my father for marrying a young wife: My father is a Muslim and his marriage is legal before Islamic Law (look up Prophet Muhammad S.A.W 's marriage to Nana Aisha). If The Almighty God permits his marriage, who are you to condemn it? Why should he please you, the creation, when he can please The Creator?"

I found it very amusing.... Na wa o. So being a muslim is a green card for a man to rake up as many puss and buubs as he wishes? cheesy

Even if the man is not a moslem, if he wants to marry another "wife" all he has to do is to lavish money on any gal (sometimes when when fees & house bills have not been paid)... The gal will be thinking "I am enjoying my life o... His wife can go to hell ....!!.."

Then when impostor gets pregnant, all the man has to do is to call old women around together, buy them a crate of "minerals" and send them to talk "sense" into his wife.... That's all undecided

An average woman would raise hell fire if she sees her husband with another woman... But if her son or brother does the same, she will turn a blind eye cool cool... She will even encourage her son to go and conquer more girls. grin grin

My cousin's dad once tried that shit... He brought his girlfriend home when the wife had travlled.. Cousin beat up the gal (she's his age mate... Wetin she dey find for old man blockos ) ... He told his dad point blank that if he sees the gal around him again, he will break her legs. After some shouting matches, we never saw the gal again wink

In summary, polygamy and womanizing thrives because women themselves sanction,support and encourage it... The way women think is funny o... Kai kai kai grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by KanwuliaJara: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
What is your business?
You have your own beliefs and culture.
No one cares either! kiss

1 Like

Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by oweniwe(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lol.... I can't say its non of my business cos if I ignore it as being "normal",... it might "happen " to me next. tongue
Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by KanwuliaJara: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Did you really read the letter written to the E-BIZZY BODY?
If you did, you will understand your thread is OFF POINT! kiss
So, who are YOUR "stoooopid women"? :-

It is their culture and they have NO problems with it.
Please, find something else to "gossip" about!
Thanks! kiss
Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by oweniwe(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
I dunno about any letter o... And I'm no busy body o cool

It was just an observation... A daughter justifying her dad's reasons for marrying a gal younger than herself.... Weird

As per the stewpid women? I was referring to women who blatantly, without shame support and condone polygamy because. ... "He is a man... He is a Moslem".... "You are not taking good care of may son/brother so if he wants to take another woman, he is free to do so "
Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
And what has Sanusi done that is wrong

Can you state it with relevant laws to back it up

1 Like

Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by KanwuliaJara: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
oweniwe:

Okay... As I read through Sanusi ' s daughter letter to Linda Ikeji, I couldn't help feeling how stewpid some women can be.

The girl was repeatedly justifying why a man who already has three wives and has tasted so many other totoris, is free to marry another wife.

Let me quote her here : "To the ignorant commenter who shamed my father for marrying a young wife: My father is a Muslim and his marriage is legal before Islamic Law (look up Prophet Muhammad S.A.W 's marriage to Nana Aisha). If The Almighty God permits his marriage, who are you to condemn it?

Linda Ikeji is the E BIZZY-BODY, just as YOU ARE! kiss
I thought you did not know about the letter? undecided
Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by oweniwe(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Linda Ikeji is the E BIZZY-BODY, just as YOU ARE! kiss
I thought you did not know about the letter? undecided

Oh my... I didn't realize that was wat u meant...

Well... I was just "observing" ...

Moslem men are enjoying o cool
Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by oweniwe(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
And what has Sanusi done that is wrong

Can you state it with relevant laws to back it up

I never said he did anything wrong....

The way the daughter was defending and justifying her dad marrying a fourth wife younger than herself ... U get my point? wink
Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
oweniwe:

I never said he did anything wrong....

The way the daughter was defending and justifying her dad marrying a fourth wife younger than herself ... U get my point? wink

her dad was attacked by busybodies and never do wells who dont mind their business and she came to her dad's defence

if someone attacked your own dad for doing nothing wrong or illegal, what would you do?

or whats wrong with her dad marrying someone younger than herself

Donald Trumps wife is about 7yrs older than his first son yet no American is making a fuss about it

The wife is old enough to get married to anyone of any age in any culture
Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by oweniwe(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
raumdeuter: KanwuliaJara

It' s like you didn't get the overall opinion of the thread. It's not really about Sanusi ' s marriage, but women' s sly support for for things that are debasing to womanhood because of religious or cultural excuses.

It's not their fault sha... After boko has killed hundred thousands of young men... husband scarcity ... It becomes "Normal" for 5 women to share 1 husband.
Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
oweniwe:
It' s like you didn't get the overall opinion of the thread. It's not really about Sanusi ' s marriage, but women' s sly support for for things that are debasing to womanhood because of religious or cultural excuses.

It's not their fault sha... After boko has killed hundred thousands of young men... husband scarcity ... It becomes "Normal" for 5 women to share 1 husband.

How is Polygamy or early marriage debasing womanhood? And who determines what debases womanhood?

Is it prostitution, single motherhood, one night stands, nudity, promiscuity that is more prevalent in the South that is elevating womanhood?

Is it the women sliding down poles in Strip clubs in Southern Nigeria, USA that are elevating womanhood or the women placed in show glasses in Netherlands

SHe is an adult and she chose what she wanted based on her religion and culture. So whats your business

the girl got married she would go to school she might end up being first lady or some top shot later in life (Like Aisha Buhari) while those low life loafers who are yarning opat would be hoping one random 60yr old aristo come to their hostel to pick them for a weekend trip and give them 5,000 Naira about $20 and claim they are not debased.

Kemi olunloyo, Aisha buhari, Cossy orjiakor, Bianca Ojukwu? Which of them is debasing womanhood? Note 2 of them married early to men who have had wives previously

1 Like

Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by Chaulay1: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

her dad was attacked by busybodies and never do wells who dont mind their business and she came to her dad's defence

if someone attacked your own dad for doing nothing wrong or illegal, what would you do?

or whats wrong with her dad marrying someone younger than herself

Donald Trumps wife is about 7yrs older than his first son yet no American is making a fuss about it

The wife is old enough to get married to anyone of any age in any culture

Donald Trumps has how many wives please? I guess the wife you are talking about is the 4th wife.... yes, No?

The op's argument here is not the age difference but the number of wives. Shikena
Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by raumdeuter: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Chaulay1:

Donald Trumps has how many wives please? I guess the wife you are talking about is the 4th wife.... yes, No?

The op's argument here is not the age difference but the number of wives. Shikena

And how is a man who married 4 wives over 10yr period and all staying with him different from one that marries one at a time and change them every 2 yrs over the same 10yrs?

In the Trump case, He has been married/associated with Ivana Zelnikova, Carla Bruni, Marla maples, Kara young and Melania Knauss(that I'm talking about). Those are the five that leaked to the public. How is this any different from a Polygamist

If you are tired of the old wife marry a new one into the same house vs If you are tired of your old wife divorce her and marry a new one

1 Like

Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by KanwuliaJara: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
oweniwe:

The women are Muslims.
They are not oppressed women.
If you have a problem with it, too bad!
Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by oweniwe(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

How is Polygamy or early marriage debasing womanhood? And who determines what debases womanhood?
Is it prostitution, single motherhood, one night stands, nudity, promiscuity that is more prevalent in the South that is elevating womanhood?
Is it the women sliding down poles in Strip clubs in Southern Nigeria, USA that are elevating womanhood or the women placed in show glasses in Netherlands
SHe is an adult and she chose what she wanted based on her religion and culture. So whats your business
the girl got married she would go to school she might end up being first lady or some top shot later in life (Like Aisha Buhari) while those low life loafers who are yarning opat would be hoping one random 60yr old aristo come to their hostel to pick them for a weekend trip and give them 5,000 Naira about $20 and claim they are not debased.
Kemi olunloyo, Aisha buhari, Cossy orjiakor, Bianca Ojukwu? Which of them is debasing womanhood? Note 2 of them married early to men who have had wives previously

KanwuliaJara:

The women are Muslims.
They are not oppressed women.
If you have a problem with it, too bad!

chai..... i have suffered....

okay... this is green light nau.... oya both of you come here... i want to marry the both of una....

and i will marry two more wives later...

there is nothing wrong with it nau wink
Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by ovalrose(f): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
rotfl...what an interesting thread. @oweniwe,back down now o before u are baptized wih e-faya! lool
Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
oweniwe:
chai..... i have suffered....
okay... this is green light nau.... oya both of you come here... i want to marry the both of una....
and i will marry two more wives later...
there is nothing wrong with it nau wink

This is the local mentality we are talking about. Did you finish secondary school? And what have you achieved in Life. take note the Emir who took the 4th wife was former CBN governor

So in your village when people who are obviously intellectually above to you present a superior argument, next thing is to marry them

I am sure the Emir, the new wife and the daughter who countered have more sense than you
Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by oweniwe(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
It amazes me how women always find a way to overlook /ignore these unsavory trends :

Prostitution/runs girl: it is her body..it is her life... she is making her money... you dis man u be pevert, wetin concern you with ashawo? what is your business?

Indecent exposure/nudity: these men are primitive o. she's got hot boobs and legs, let her show the world nau.... there is nothing wrong with mini skirt or spandex... its part of fashion ... she is exposing her breasts and u don't like it abi, okay "carry Your eyes away".

Bleaching/excessive make up: it is not possible to look beautiful if you are not light skin or rub pan-cake

Naija ladies.... I dey hail o
Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by oweniwe(m): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

This is the local mentality we are talking about. Did you finish secondary school? And what have you achieved in Life. take note the Emir who took the 4th wife was former CBN governor

So in your village when people who are obviously intellectually above to you present a superior argument, next thing is to marry them

I am sure the Emir, the new wife and the daughter who countered have more sense than you

what makes your points superior to mine? I won't use the word "argument" cos no be fight.

So to you, everyone who is not an emir, has not stolen the country dry, or all the people whose parents names don't rock the news daily = they don't have sense?

Do you know it was Nigeria' s money that was used to sponsor sanusi ' s education? without Nigeria' s wicked quota system/federal character , the man will not be anywhere near where he is today...na your type dey overlook bullshyte from from your country rulers cos "he is the emir"... he is a cbn governor "...

by the way, it is very unfair to compare me to sanusi in terms of life achievement. where was sanusi wen he was fresh outta University? Maybe you should compare sanusi's achievements with your fathers achievements

see who is talking about sense...!!..
Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by oweniwe(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
ovalrose:
rotfl...what an interesting thread. @oweniwe,back down now o before u are baptized wih e-faya! lool

I understand you dear...

But only a coward will run away (from something he started)

My name is oweniwe.... I am not a coward ....!!.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by itstpia8: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yes, its true some women support polygamy.
Re: Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers by oweniwe(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
^^ I love this lady for always being honest

(1) (Reply)

He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? / 6 Unique Wedding Gifts Every Parent Must Give Their Children / My Little Brother Is Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.