Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta (42171 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by harbdulrasaq88(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-jcLXF1HOUlU/Vbw92qhFCMI/AAAAAAAGFM4/LeWgSM1G3Jg/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Residents of Okilo Road in Abuloma, Port Harcourt woke up yesterday morning to a shocking discovery. A premature new born baby had been dumped in the gutter overnight.

Photo of the baby

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_aGZUiyXEew/Vbw95Pt6O0I/AAAAAAAGFNA/0MfsgRntxU4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/08/photo-heartless-mother-throws-her-new.html
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by dominique(f): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Why are people always quick to conclude it's the mother? It could have been ANYBODY

21 Likes

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Beast!

2 Likes

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by tpiander: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Have we started looking for people's placentas again?
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Ojestas(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
She's damned!! She should rather have aborted the pregnancy. . or better still, had a protected sex.

5 Likes

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
I pray God seizes to give her a child in the future

14 Likes

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by TreasuredGlory: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Unsad(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Can't watch
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Funjosh(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Oluwa Saanu Funmi Mi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Business.... Theirs
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by rEinCarNaTeD1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:
Why are people always quick to conclude it's the mother? It could have been ANYBODY
it's the mother! Who else could do that? it's either the mother dumped the baby there or she approved it.....whichever way, all accusing fingers point at the mother

34 Likes

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by INTROVERT(f): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Omg

first off they should check all the mad women that were pregnant in the area before now because a sane mother won't throw a premature baby into the gutter like this.

4 Likes

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by gbaskiboy: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
If my mum aborted me will i have been here today? Thank you Jah for the Gift of live

1 Like

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by EMMYB0Y(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
chaii humans..... that may be the boy that will make the woman to be governor's mother oh......... most people always use the present to judge without considering the future. ..... pity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by steppin: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Smh...the things women do.
Only God can save us from Naija women.

1 Like

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by tosyne2much(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is what we call CRUELTY

May God open our inner eyes and save us from the hands of new generation ladies

2 Likes

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by bercarray(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
i read ds and i'm forced to thank my mum 4 keeping me.
Some ladies can be so wicked ehnn! Had it bn ds was bn done her, would she av grownup to enjoy all d gud tns of lyf she enjoyed,includn d sex.God knw wht cld av bkum d baby in future. Quote me that it myt not be d mum that dump 4t there o
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:

Feminist doh

3 Likes

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by kennyman2000(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
You should expect that.. The rate of prostitution in portharcourt. It may have been one prostitute who was unlucky with her sex protection.

By God's grace.. She'll never hear the cry of a baby in her life, talkless of breastfeeding one.

Amen.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by SLYBABA(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Too Bad, whoever does this.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by McEwen(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Lanretoye(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:
yess like the doc. tha aborted the preg.

1 Like

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by peeta89(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:
My dear don't get it twisted. Ladies and women are guilty of this barbaric act.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by KinkyAngela(f): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dafuq
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by wildchild1: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
That's very bad mehn sad

order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/2
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Willswise(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Father Lord forgive her and favor all those looking for the fruit of the womb

8 Likes

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by bqlekan(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
and that woman will pray to have a baby someday abi?

I give you belle, you abort my baby, i wont mind spending the rest of my life behind bars

that baby maybe the one to make this country better ooo

modified

1 Like

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Even animals aren't this heartless
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by phyllosilicate(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:
No it's the father, if that makes you happy.

6 Likes

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by kelsberg(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is sh*t...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.